me too

2 Likes

Awesome project!!

:star_struck:

Great job to all involved!

4 Likes

Enjoying the music so much :D

5 Likes

It was a pleasure collabing with the 2 of you on this project and bringing to reality that which we adore from the depths of our souls. Big props to Snipping for applying all that was discussed in such orderly manner and leaving more than enough room for Captain to do his magic :mage:

We see users here making projects in respect to various deities for example, goal of this project was to give due respect to the entire comic, manga culture etc. Every anime fan has experienced epic moments where the day is saved by last moment miracle/ level up of the protagonist and however cool it looks, sometimes it carries a heavy price to be paid.

Captain has opened the doors for us to step into the uncharted territory, allowing us to walk side by side with our idols from childhood/adulthood, learn from them, combine their powers, while our HS and Stand watch over us and guiding every step of the way.

With all this being said, I want to mention one thing.

I see DMs, members wanting to trade for this NFT right of the bat. While humbled and proud I want to point out that while some aspects of this NFT will manifest faster and without much effort there are those could require superhero levels of daily working with the NFT.

I am saying this because I am noticing a trend where new NFT comes out, people get overly hyped, then offer it for 1K+ price, but as time passes and there arent much testimonials or only a few, its price drops drastically and people forget it exists, which is rly sad imo. I assume this is because of high expectations and not enough will to work for those results we want

What good are all the goodies Captain packs into NFT for us, if we aint working for them?

So before u decide that u need this NFT, ask urself- Am I ready to work with it as much as it is needed in order to get the result I want?

NFTs can only open the doors for us and show us the path, but we are the ones who need to be willing to walk the path.

27 Likes

What exactly do you mean by “daily working with the NFT”? Thank you!

4 Likes

Please refer to guide for working with nfts

2 Likes

I think this is the closest of having your own stand anyone will ever come

5 Likes

I read that one. But I still don´t fully understand it.

Apart from being thankful for having the NFT, meditating with the printing of it, staring at it for a while for a couple of times a day, thinking about it along the day, talking with it as a friend, wearing it… Is there anything else to do in order to get out 100% of them?

Thanks

2 Likes

U are asking complex question, answer is different for each individual. Message me so we can dicuss in private and not derail the thread.

3 Likes

I’m noticing my hand and leg muscles becoming stronger. Also there is some more heat felt.

5 Likes

We go and get our Stands

It is worth saying that each stand has its own unique abilities, literally depending on the soul of a person and his energy, as they were presented in the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Universe.
My stand will be different from the @shadowhunter176 's and other Stand owners hehe and it gives more interest, at least for me :))

It reached a different level to be honest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It can tap into any knowledge, any skill and teach us as well.
Woven Worlds and Blueprint of Life support this NFT so impossible becomes possible
@shadowhunter176 I know you have many ambitions about it, waiting for your experience!
(I wonder if it will be possible to get requiem lol)

9 Likes

I was gonna say maybe you can make it into an anime, the character doesn’t exist otherwise.

15 Likes

Hehe perfect to pair with Blueprint of Artistry now that I think of it. : )

Beautiful artwork nevertheless man, I’m always impressed every time.

2 Likes

@JonDoe297
thought about Mangaka NFT? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol I want to practice my Nihongo first. : )

4 Likes

Subarashi

5 Likes

First experience:
As it appears, my Stand seems to have taken a personality of a Master that rarely speaks which is kind of a bummer, I hoped for him to be more easygoing, guess this is what my HS decided I need the most.

Throughout the day, I am getting these weird sensations in my crown area and the area vertically below it. I havent used any brain fields today so I can safely say it is the Stand doing its own thing.

I have noticed that each time I perform or attempt any kind of psychic work, my specific brain regions are rly stimulated. Literally takes seconds of focus on doing x thing and I get brain stimulated.

I havent yet felt any physical sensations like @veh but it could be for me brain rewiring is highest priority :man_shrugging:

It feels like that part in Naruto Shippuden when Naruto is attepmting to combine Wind style and Rasengan into new technique.

He creates a lot of Shadow Clones and each practices same thing which leads to Naruto gaining super fast experience in a short timespan. This is how it feels now to attempt any psychic work.

Since I didnt eat my breakfast and got rly hungry at 2 pm, I asked Stand to infuse me with Hunger inhibitor and in literally 5 sec, hunger subsided.

9 Likes

How is it different from a servitor?

1 Like

Well, I think the functions of Stand itself will be very similar to the functions of Servitors
But I don’t think it is a Servitor to be honest, feels differently

2 Likes

I see it as extension of myself that is also myself and self aware, but too early to say. It behaves differently for each owner, works on different things so I am not sure how u would classify it.

Not even assistant cuz it does things without you knowing on behalf of HS, or to awaken ur full potential in x thing u werent even aware of.

I can see it emerging through my spine upwarss or just appearing beside me. Best to not limit ourselces trying to categorize him.

5 Likes