The Stand NFT (Private Friends' Group)

This NFT will create your own Stand.

Stand will be a Negentropic Being with Unrestricted Potential based on whatever the user needs, it understands all the desires of the user and his goals and will work for his Highest Good.

Stand is basically an entity psychically generated by its owner, referred to as a Stand User

It generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil.

Base of the Stand

This NFT will create users’ unique and its own stand with amazing abilities, infinite power, intelligence, strength and potential. It will be chosen by our Higher self and made from The Source energy.
Since this is our absolute and extended personification - this being is a very extension of your soul and something that remembers all your past lives and knowledge/memory

It refines your personality to your highest expression of source or what you should be and what your higher self wants you to be. So the entire process of suffering and gaining life experience is cut short and can help to reduce the cycle of reincarnation.

In other words, you’ll be someone who becomes like the source itself and your true self.

If you’re someone who is sick of all the bad things that keep happening over and over or someone who wants to end the cycle of life and death, then it’s the best tool out there to fulfill these requirements as this field will perfectly direct your life in autopilot mode without having to do much

This Stand will have all the attributes of the best version of you or as best you can be at your highest potential and will make you become like it. It is the version of you that ascended to the 100% of All Universal Evolution Possible.

The Absolute Guide

The Stand - Limitless Guide. With infinite potential, strength and intelligence, he can guide us and help us in any action. It is as if it took over us but not really rather it will strongly energetically, mentally, emotionally guide you and push you directly to become the best at anything we are doing.

For example, in an action that we could not do before or were afraid of, it helps us to surpass ourselves.

Imagine you want to rock at basketball.

The next time you will play basketball your stand will teach you basketball and guide you during the game using all its features and abilities. See it as the Absolute Guidance you will enter.
Basically in anything you need help with. If you need to study 3 complex subjects, it will help you to learn them like crazy in one day, if needed.

It is Powered by this ability:

Domain Expansion is the ability to create a special space that can affect reality with a stand that allows you to improve all the characteristics/skills/traits/attribute of the user inside. This space is completely controlled by the stand and in it Stand fully reveals its potential. This space can be used for gaining knowledge, training, meditation, etc.

Merging - process of merging with Stand that infinitely boosts the integration of it and getting his power and knowledge faster. Stand can give you insights, guidance, power and help you with doing whatever you want faster. Help you with all the different activities to master them like a god.

Function of merging also activates constant clearing and healing the user from the inside. (Captain was asked to add whatever is good here)

Domain expansion can also be a bubble that you cast around you, that is basically extension of your intent/field. Here The Stand infuses the energy, like prana etc.

Domain will d be like an energy chamber, all in one.

You will possess Unlimited Knowledge, and absolute help with learning anything you could ever think of.

The Stand first comes with endless knowledge and ability to study and learn more.
It is constantly striving for development and helps us with it. The stand has the ability to get and learn any knowledge and skills from the Source, the Akashic Records. Therefore It will absolutely help user to learn anything, as well as will receive knowledge from it directly. You’ll master any subject and skill you want to learn.

The fun thing is that it can also take ideas from various films, anime, TV series, and cartoons.

It can access/download/learn from egregores from mangas, light novels comics, even from alternate timelines, other dimensions, source. etc.

He will learn, train, copy and adopt various abilities and knowledge from these sources.
And then will transfer these abilities to the owner, whichever the owner desire.
It will train, teach the user and guide him or her through the learning, and everything else necessary.

Through woven worlds and all these, we can manifest in ourselves basically becoming even combinations of a few different characters from comics/mangas etc. Of course the ones favourable to the user, with getting the aspects we wish.

The stand has superhuman characteristics and literally the power of the Gods.

Stands are ethereal and, as a result, possess intangibility, and other supernatural powers.

It is uncommon but not unheard of for Stand Users to channel their Stands inside their bodies to protect themselves, or to gain superhuman powers and abilities using their Stand’s abilities for themselves.

Therefore, your stand being personification of you, you will also become like it, it will give you superhuman physical (superhuman speed, agility, speed, reflexes), mental, psychic and superhuman intelligent characteristics, abilities.

It will provide supernatural confidence, courage, self love, power, fearlessness to the user. While eliminating any weakness there is, that the user has while also empowering it with anything positive the user can have.

Stand and The Host

The stand will take care of its owner in all possible ways. This includes mental protection, purification, treatment and healing, and etc.
The stand will also be invulnerable and in case of receiving any damage nothing happens to us.

Other speciallized skills of the Stand

Having learned various techniques and knowledge, the stand can use them on us. Example: acupuncture, potions, various medical techniques, massage, etc.

Optimized Energy Flows

Stand maintains and monitors all the energies that flows through you on daily basis and works on all the energetic management and essential energies cultivations on background. So your day to day energy and the energies that maintains your life or that which you encounter in life are perfectly maintained. It will bring Blueprint of Life energies into your life, the way it sees fit.

The Psychic

Stand helps you to unlock your potential and psychic skills.

All types of psychic abilities that we desire will be unlocked through our stand. Has IPF field functions and lot more. (What Captain and the Stand saw fit)

In other words any psychic abilities and skills can be unlocked through it and the process will be done based on whatever unlocking method is best suited for the user.

Mandala + Audio

Special thanks to @Captain_Nemo ,

And special credits to @inf1nity and @shadowhunter176 , it was a cool collab project :muscle:

39 Likes

This project is numero uno! :sunglasses: :ocean:

Lol artwork looks like a new released series, nice Captain lol.

I want to print it as a poster, super-badass

7 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention, we also left one field and its subfields for Captain to use them however he wishes

5 Likes

I didn’t know when this project happened
If I knew, I would have participated :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

Awesome project!!

:star_struck:

Great job to all involved!

4 Likes

Enjoying the music so much :D

5 Likes

It was a pleasure collabing with the 2 of you on this project and bringing to reality that which we adore from the depths of our souls. Big props to Snipping for applying all that was discussed in such orderly manner and leaving more than enough room for Captain to do his magic :mage:

We see users here making projects in respect to various deities for example, goal of this project was to give due respect to the entire comic, manga culture etc. Every anime fan has experienced epic moments where the day is saved by last moment miracle/ level up of the protagonist and however cool it looks, sometimes it carries a heavy price to be paid.

Captain has opened the doors for us to step into the uncharted territory, allowing us to walk side by side with our idols from childhood/adulthood, learn from them, combine their powers, while our HS and Stand watch over us and guiding every step of the way.

With all this being said, I want to mention one thing.

I see DMs, members wanting to trade for this NFT right of the bat. While humbled and proud I want to point out that while some aspects of this NFT will manifest faster and without much effort there are those could require superhero levels of daily working with the NFT.

I am saying this because I am noticing a trend where new NFT comes out, people get overly hyped, then offer it for 1K+ price, but as time passes and there arent much testimonials or only a few, its price drops drastically and people forget it exists, which is rly sad imo. I assume this is because of high expectations and not enough will to work for those results we want

What good are all the goodies Captain packs into NFT for us, if we aint working for them?

So before u decide that u need this NFT, ask urself- Am I ready to work with it as much as it is needed in order to get the result I want?

NFTs can only open the doors for us and show us the path, but we are the ones who need to be willing to walk the path.

27 Likes

What exactly do you mean by “daily working with the NFT”? Thank you!

4 Likes

Please refer to guide for working with nfts

2 Likes

I think this is the closest of having your own stand anyone will ever come

5 Likes

I read that one. But I still don´t fully understand it.

Apart from being thankful for having the NFT, meditating with the printing of it, staring at it for a while for a couple of times a day, thinking about it along the day, talking with it as a friend, wearing it… Is there anything else to do in order to get out 100% of them?

Thanks

2 Likes

U are asking complex question, answer is different for each individual. Message me so we can dicuss in private and not derail the thread.

3 Likes

I’m noticing my hand and leg muscles becoming stronger. Also there is some more heat felt.

5 Likes

We go and get our Stands

It is worth saying that each stand has its own unique abilities, literally depending on the soul of a person and his energy, as they were presented in the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Universe.
My stand will be different from the @shadowhunter176 's and other Stand owners hehe and it gives more interest, at least for me :))

It reached a different level to be honest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It can tap into any knowledge, any skill and teach us as well.
Woven Worlds and Blueprint of Life support this NFT so impossible becomes possible
@shadowhunter176 I know you have many ambitions about it, waiting for your experience!
(I wonder if it will be possible to get requiem lol)

9 Likes

I was gonna say maybe you can make it into an anime, the character doesn’t exist otherwise.

15 Likes

Hehe perfect to pair with Blueprint of Artistry now that I think of it. : )

Beautiful artwork nevertheless man, I’m always impressed every time.

2 Likes

@JonDoe297
thought about Mangaka NFT? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol I want to practice my Nihongo first. : )

4 Likes

Subarashi

5 Likes