Black Tara NFT : Testimonials

BLACK TARA

NFT

Description

Black Tara also called Tro Nyer Chen Ma (Tibetan)
In this aspect she is known as the Destroyer of All Negativities.
Tara is known as Jetsun Drolma in Tibetan and she is a very important figure in Tibetan Buddhism.
She is known as the ‘saviouress’ and is considered the embodiment of the activity of all the Buddhas.
In the Tara Tantras, it is said that she was a Bodhisattva disciple of the Buddha of another world system.
The Black Tara protects us from negativity, internal and external, and helps us release the effects of negative energies we’ve encountered or generated.
Tara is known for her swift action.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

30 Likes

As I understand it, those who have purchased it may no longer use Alchemical Crucible.
The Black Tara will engage this process all the time and it will keep it in optimal shape…

Inner (your) negativity will be removed through Tummo - inner fire…

ps. I study the sources. It is necessary to make friends with her…

28 Likes

I was also wondering about that :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit : Rereading the description of the Internal Alchemical Crucible, it encompasses more complex processes, though.

This combines a few processes and techniques to create a new internal alchemy,
It gathers the impurities and negative thinking the core of your being, and burn it, while transforming and transcending the level basal energies into a clarified nectar for the lake of the mind.
I guess we can call it an internal basal energy transformer, but it also involves the body itself in this process, so it works on physical and energetic.
(an enhanced digestion and processing of internal poisons)
it is an expanded work of
Mula - Uddiyana - Jalandhara bandha with a wider scope of energy drawing for transformation and elements of tummo and internal body processes.

14 Likes

I don’t always base myself on the Captain’s descriptions. The descriptions themselves are very modest, and we know that most of the fields operate much more extensively than the descriptions themselves
there is no way to compare and detail how the Black Tara will perform this scheme :)
no model
This is deity energy. It can be much more effective and complex than the standard process

I’m going by my logic… :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

ps. I know one thing - my cleansing playlist will be cut in its entirety

26 Likes

True, I should have said “it seems to encompass …” :grin:

Anyway, I agree with you, I’ll probably do some playlist shortening as well :+1:

15 Likes

Had somebody being very clingy at work today & was feeling icky. Then on the way home, I thought there was time still for this to be released but logged in anyway. And there she was! Beautiful Tara Devi.

At home, I told her my problem, to please remove the irritation I felt & to help not repeat this. I feel a relief inside & also a belief that am protected.
:pray:

23 Likes

I feel the deity energies are pretty strong on me, having headache as soon as I bought. And I don’t even get headaches usually…
Anyways , I am feeling positive overall that the clean-up has begun :pray:

22 Likes

Wow, it’s the exact same here. Working on a big review already.

9 Likes

Is this NFT a servitor or a mandala?

3 Likes

It’s a mandala :)

6 Likes

Thanks Kay!

6 Likes

Hi guys! Sorry, what was the price of this miracle?

3 Likes

225$

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course, you have to adapt to new energies, it’s natural… They’re not familiar, they’re new and unusual. It’s beginning to analyze the sensations.

Three hours ago I wrote “you have to make friends with her.”
But I had a little bit of a problem later on after I bought it… My Firebird looked at me with a smart look and said: “Baby, don’t you have enough fire? I’m protecting you too”.

Question specific… first thing I did was turn on my favorite field: Elemental Alchemical Ability
Of course, it’s not a confrontation. But I had to balance all these streams (internal and external)
I made a little script for the servitor for full synergy, balance, and friendship.
They also needed to get used to each other

It was only after 3 hours that I could feel the heat starting to go down…

During this time I have studied some sources… the servitor’s protective functions are a bit different. let’s say they are differently expressed and differently manifested.

The sacred wrath of the deity is different… I haven’t had a chance to see that anger… But I also understand it as the use of force in achieving one’s good goals, when no other ways work anymore.

By the way, Black Tara likes to gobble up, to consume “demons of the mind”. Internal conflicts, contradictions, our dark side of personality.

perhaps someone has noticed, but there is an aspect of compassion in it… (I think I got that right).
She forces our actions, intentions and aspirations to be invincible. The conqueror of enemies and obstacles.

Other aspects I will explore further.
A beautiful investment.

39 Likes

Is there a way to use this before it arrives?

5 Likes

It will work for you immediately after the purchase :)

4 Likes

it as already been sold out,
if this is what you mean.
there are no more available.

15 Likes

Is there a higher quality image for us?

1 Like

Quick update : I just surrendered to shyama Tara devi after that… Soooon the headaches were gone.
It’s one of the best transformational tool I can say from my experience, negativity just burnts off to it’s roots. No negative habits or thoughts even before but still the repeating habits that were unproductive and which I wanted to stop, were just gone, vanished! ( will observe this part for few more days). I am saying this because from deep inside…I am just feeling as a complete new person altogether and that too just in less than a day🙏 Thanks to captain for making this possible., I feel blessed to have recieved this and a deep feeling of gratitude.

One tangible result to check these transformations is that we start breathing better, long and deep. Its happening with me right now.

23 Likes