Alien Intercession

Thanks for the reply man, I’m going to be meditating a good 20 minutes daily listening to this field, I won’t be scared at all since I hope in the future to be in contact with all sorts of beings in the universe In search of enlightenment from angels to demons to higher beings ect, an alien is just another entity with a body in my eyes…

I’ll let you know how it goes! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I read this interesting article today and thought Id share: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jun/15/scientists-say-most-likely-number-of-contactable-alien-civilisations-is-36

What’s silly though is they think we will have deep space exploration with technology from NASA or SpaceX lol no offense but those programs are a joke compared to the secret space programs who had teleportation technology decades ago on their ships.

12 Likes

Its slow disclosure.

21 Likes

Gonna use it today, i have tried before contacting them telepathically and beings that looked like human insects showed up
Later on I tried and humanoid appearead which I perceived was from Pleads, he was very playful and pleasant. It has been a while, and I do want to develop more stable and consistent connection, and I need to work on my telepathic skills to be able to understand their messages.

9 Likes

Hi Kiki,

I think the third eye and crown Chakra audios along with higher self connection would help a lot. However since im on this path too I am starting to think the IPF tag will help even further to better translate messages received psychically. I am training my mind to channel the entities I am communicating with which requires my brain to hold certain frequencies especially gamma for a prolonged period of time.

11 Likes

Hi☘️ Thank you for your suggestions, I will definitely be purchasing third eye and crown chakra one, and with this field, I feel like there would be more of a progress with conscious telepathy And who knows even channeling, that seems interesting too. I actually purchased gamma a while ago and totally forgot about it for some reason
I am happy there are people like you who are experienced and interested in that topic

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo please consider renaming the video to “Surrounding Neighbors” or “Universal Neighbors”, or something. I don’t want this video to get removed.

1 Like

Any other experiences with this audio? I have had nothing yet. I listened to it today even though i was a bit fearful.

1 Like

please consider renaming the video to “Surrounding Neighbors” or “Universal Neighbors”, or something. I don’t want this video to get removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zDM8XakVpU

17 Likes

Who is Crom?..

1 Like

Crom is celtic deity ackowledged as god of storms, death and eternity. ( Fictional deity )

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this… :blush:

1 Like

Alright, so that renaming is not going to happen lol.

2 Likes

You guys think alien intercession can help with making gains In the gym? By asking for enhancements or something lol

6 Likes

I like the way you think ;D

If you can convince them to mutate you I guess it will work…?

2 Likes

Lol man since I’ve gotten the idea that’s all I’ve been doing! That would be priceless…

I’m going to really get disciplined with this audio now, this is a huge motive for me haha

5 Likes

Lol I can already see the conversation going.

-Super advanced alien being :

What do you seek , human?
Secrets, divine mysteries, power, wealth, spiritual guidance ?

-Jonathan :

Gainzz brah, I seek gainzz.

18 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: haha pretty much! That’s a funny perspective lol I hope they understand

4 Likes

I’m going to multi task though I’ll ask for gains 80% of the time, Secrets 5%, divine mysteries 5%, power 5%, and spiritual guidance the last 5% of the time lol

Gains > everything else in life

4 Likes

You’ll be the world’s first shredded ascended master.

4 Likes