Your morphic field audio suggestions to supplement physical morphic fields

Hi friends!

What would be your suggested audios to increase the efficacy of your physical morphic fields? what i mean by physical morphic fields are those attached to pendants, dogtags, tshirts, beer steins, etc.

I am looking for general suggestions so it could help out most of us here or those with multiple tags.

Do you think the physical morphic field by itself is enough to bare results?

My suggestions (truthfully i havenā€™t experimented with them enough) are:

• ego dissolution
  • point of no return stack
  • abundance mindset

Personally, i am meditating on a new audio playlist (3 or less) to loop as i feel that i have reached an equilibrium with the two negative cleansing audios i wrote my experiences about on the share your results thread.

I have decided to focus more of my energy towards my current tags and servitors as i am finding less time to listen to audios as my life gets more active and social.

I wish everyone well!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Subconscious Limits Removal.
Hakuinā€™s egg.

3 Likes

I have been interested in hakuinā€™s egg and read up the thread on it just this morning!

I was wondering if it would be fancy to combo it with kundalini rising as an up-down energetic thing.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Would anyone know how long the audio for hakuinā€™s healing egg is?

2 Likes

Itā€™s 10 minutes long. That sounds interesting to try.

1 Like

Now that makes me even more interested! As much as i love sapien medicine audios, i currently have no time for 20min+ audios unless i schedule in a meditation.

Any audio suggestions shorter than 20minutes is always valuable in my eyes.

1 Like

The Self Love and Acceptance field can have profound effects on the physical body to support physical morphic fields.

It seems this field is often overlooked.

From the description of the older version of this field:

I would like to introduce to you a new perspective on healing here, that could have profound mental and physical effects.

Have you considered working with your own mind/body/spirit connection?

I remember a story in my youth about a lady who was losing her eyesight.

The healer did small general question interview with her,

a lot of the statements she made includes the term ā€œI canā€™t seeā€

ā€œI dont like seeingā€ for example, I dont like seeing how the world is becoming.

It become apparent the lady was creating a mental state in which her own subconscious was responding to by ā€˜removing her sightā€™.

With this in mind, let us rather create a loving environment of acceptance to all of the parts that make us up.

Literally communicate with the intelligences in our cells to create rapid healing.

The first step in this i think, is to love your being, fill yourself with that unconditional love and appreciation.

Directly from yourself.

The audio that follows after (is energetically programmed) will help create and induce that in your body, your being will be guided to saturate all your

internal organs, bones and energy system with your own love, while trying to dissolve some of the limitations that may reduce that.

Unconditional love can have a potent effect and do much.

When saturating all of the physical and energy system components and dissolving limitations which reduce that, it can have a powerful effect on any physical changes one is trying to effect!

9 Likes

thank you @uial

this is something iā€™ve been trying to address within so i feel like weā€™re resonating here!

i will definitely think about this and hakuinā€™s healing egg!

iā€™ve also been experimenting with stem cells and scar tissue removal. i had a hypothesis that thoughts probably have a physical anchor and if that anchor were to erase or change, then the thought related to it would disappear or change in quality.

1 Like

Nice synchronicity. :slightly_smiling_face:

The physical, energetic and thoughts are certainly intertwined.

Depending upon the physical morphic fields youā€™re listening to, fields from the Spa Days album may help increase the efficacy of your fields.

(by directing blood flow to those areas, encouraging healing, stimulating activity and balancing various physical components)

From the description:

Relax, and enjoy.
(these can also help with healing and long term better functioning, the bone one may also help stimulate and rejuvenate marrow etc)

If one wishes to add energetic system related fields, Transmutation and Microcosmic (from the Ancient Arts album), Acupressure or Energy Blockage Removal can be of help with balancing, cleaning and growing oneā€™s system.

1 Like

i realize i may not have been specific and i apologize! when i meant physical, i meant dogtags, tshirts, rings, beer steins, etc.

i have edited my OP to reflect what i mean.

these are great suggestions though!

1 Like

Ah, okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

In that case, the Star Exercise and the Crystallisation attunement (from the Energy Awakening course) used on oneself would help.

(Or anything which boosts oneā€™s own systemā€™s field / aura but these are two of the most efficient and effective tools available to everyone, and are easily used.)

These posts may be helpful as well:

2 Likes

Yes, but oneā€™s own efforts towards creating what one wishes for (and less resistance) can always help.

The suggestions above can increase the efficacy of fields and other things one does if one wishes to use them.

Here is part of two relevant posts by @_OM.

3 Likes