XtremeMind Magic Spell

Magic’s real, but I don’t mess with magic period. Tbh, I don’t think you can really know until you check it out. Be careful though.

2 Likes

Yes. :blush: . But Probabaly wanted to know the story, if some one knows. Kindly share them. Xtrememind are less popular. But works. Not for me , but for some people.

where we can get this spell?

i believe xtrememind has lucid dreaming products and spells … have you tried them? if so what was your experience ?! their products seem really effective,but at the same time i dont know if they are safe enough.

I know this is an old post getting “bumped” for some reason…but…

As I’ve said elsewhere**, perhaps in less clear terms…

Any spells that actually “work” on Xtrememind were creations of Mr. Greentea, also a student of Dale’s.
He was creating morphic fields powered up by some of Xtrememind’s chaos magick and some radionics.
Mr. Greentea was a very powerful wizard…10+ years ago…
After basically revamping Xtrememind’s entire useful spells library, he soon departed this plane … again 10+ years ago.

At that time, yes, Mr. GreenTea was more “adept” at customized morphic fields than Dreamweaver.
Again, Dreamweaver passed him in power and efficiency of morphic field-making over 8-9 years ago now.

So to be clear, in case the point is missed,

• Xtrememind is still using Mr. Greentea’s creations that are over 10 years old
  • haven’t been updated since
  • and are no comparison to DW’s work even 7-8 years ago

20 Likes

They offer monthly free spell of your choice if you join patreon. You think its same shit?

Probably.

Last I checked (a cursory inspection a few months back) they are even using Mr. Greentea’s old fields to power up their radionics device.

In other words - 10 years ago, “that’s awesome!”

Now - :smirk: anyone here with absolutely no experience could probably power up their own field(s) more powerful than those spells/radionics with the use of the “Crystallization” attunement in the Energy Awareness course.

10 Likes

What can you say about XSigil and Enochian Spells from seductionmagicflow?

I am a subscriber to the Xtrememind Patreon, at the level where you get the free monthly includes spell.

They have developed/are developing new stuff, so it’s definitely not all old. Most of it is not morphic field based - not that there’s much difference.

I have nothing but respect for the Xtrememind crew, and if you actually do the small amount of homework to link yourself to the energies and expand them, it is well worth it.

One of their best spells is the Solomonic transfer essence cloning - I cloned Solomon onto myself with it.

4 Likes

Nothing.
Never liked the energy or intention of SMF.
And never heard a good enough testimonial on xtrememind to convince me that their products were effective or not laced with dark magick that is completely unneeded if one knows what they are doing to begin with.

9 Likes

You can feel what has what. Also, there’s a sense of dark magick in some of them in the goetic sense, but not in the evil sense.

I don’t want to stand behind anyone 100% and say they could do no wrong. I will just say their Environmental Tower of Light and Helios Ascension were tremendously transformative for me, and the life essence cloning from Solomon really kicked my abilities to communicate with traditionally Abrahamic entities into high gear. Enough so that, as a poor person, I pay $30/month gladly to their Patreon.

5 Likes

I’m glad they are working for you…

Yet, that sends me down memory lane…
Still just did a cursory look at their spells and devices…

Take a look @Maoshan_Wanderer
(lol they don’t even know all the stuff you’ve been responsible for in the magickal community… just using your “inventions”…none the wiser… Rayzorblades… the one fat wizard with the two models…lol, GT, etc)
@Maoshan_Wanderer
lol weren’t you also involved in the Ascension seats development?
Feel like I and some others on here from old XM should be getting a 1-2% royalty for every spell/device that uses that field. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just funny and nostalgic to me… I can remember nearly everyone who had the brainchild idea for 80% of their products.

Damn, we truly were cutting edge back then!
We took all the old school magicks and just went berserk with ideas.
Oh hum, just means we’re getting old…

and hopefully one day, you all will be cursed with the “back in the good ole sapien medicine forum days, we were inventing…”

11 Likes

I was!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m drawing up the legal papers for our royalty claims as we speak! :rofl:

5 Likes

True story here. Joey shared that whole $400 package with me for free, and activated it for me. One of several reasons I’m a loyal customer.

2 Likes

Joey was always the nicer one… i kid i kid… i know you’re reading along jobet

1 Like

Lol… I think Jobet and Joey went their separate ways, although they’re still friends and have some business interests together.

2 Likes

final_5f9df7daf77e4000f39f8b56_90412 (1) (1)

so is Xtrememind and seductionmagicflow the same person?

Xtrememind is owned by Joey Plazo with some interest from Jobet Claudio. SMF is owned by Filip Swilinski. There’s some overlap in products and ideas.

7 Likes