Any field to boost the power of intention?

I was meditating upon an image of something/someone. Couldn’t stay focused, although that was my intent. Again and again, flowing with the random thoughts that pop up. Is there any field that can help me with attaining that level pinpoint, sharp focus?
I use ego dissolution and Permanent Brain enhancement, they do help but here I think its more of a case of intention or declaration. Unstoppable willpower makes me like a hustler but again, not useful in this case.
Perhaps Sapien could make a field for this? :slight_smile:
EDIT: to me my case seems like that of wavering intention, like a child who sees something flashy(random thoughts coming) and moves towards it, deviating temporarily from the path. And this I wish to overcome.

Thank you.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmHu_dIYQA

maybe this can help?

3 Likes

Use the Crystallization attunement from the Energy Course.

I was just going to post that this is the best way to boost a field.
Again, not boosting that field per se, but boosting YOUR field, one’s own aura, the ultimate field, while listening or intending a field.

Also see - Ultimate Reiki Exercise

11 Likes

Thank you but I’ve tried all brain-related fields, to me my case seems like that of wavering intention, like a child who sees something flashy(random thoughts coming) and moves towards it, deviating temporarily from the path. And this I wish to overcome.

1 Like

Try listening to focus once an hour. To let it build up your focus over time.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/pHznDwvgitI

This should clear all those thoughts!

8 Likes

Wonderful suggestions, also you could try Alpha Field too, so it will give you a more conscious and relaxed state, maybe you just have to relax and not focus

4 Likes

Also a good breathing session could be helpful to get the trance, and if you are in the course you have the meditation audio too. Personally for me, Alpha Field works best, but everyone is different of course.

3 Likes

Thank you, I can really use this.

1 Like

I’ll try your approach. However, I’m a practising Hindu and my meditations are focused on Deities(Gods) hence I’ll try this for getting a proper foundation to get along with my prayers. Thank you.

2 Likes

There is only one GOD.