Crystallization Attunement

Just finished my first day listen to the Crystallization attunement audio. This was pretty powerful for me. I didn’t get this reaction while listening to the healing audios.

First I felt a rush of heat towards my head, face and chest. I felt a throbbing of sorts. Then lots of yawning and tears flowing throughout the audio. I guess there was still lots to release. This was just day 1 so curious to see what happens the next 2 days. :crystal_ball:

UPDATE:
I was reading about Moldavite crystal which I recently purchased. Here is what the article says :
In some cases the heart chakra is activated, experienced as a pounding pulse, followed by sweating or flushing of the face, and an emotional release that may range from laughter to tears.

I was wearing the moldavite stone at the time. These are the experiences I was having when listening to the audio. This audio enhanced the properties of the stone it looks like.

18 Likes

Same here, a wonderful meditation for me.
A lot of energy as you say (my eyelids and head vibrating like crazy) with surges of current from sacral chakra to head.

At the same time my mind was very very calm, I started with a round of meditation audio while paying attention to the origin of the various experiences emerging (feelings, sensations, thoughts) mainting complete acceptance.

But then when the crystilze audio started my mind went MUCH more deep into stillness… so peaceful, it felt like being at home again

10 Likes

@SammyG Hey I have a question. The crystal energy is good for clearing the subtle body of detrimental energies so should one be mindfull of using it too much because of the morphic fields? I mean they are not detrimental energies lol but since it has such cleaning properties is it possible to interfere with the fields?

Other than that the energie is really awesome just like the healing energy both are really strong and the applications especially for the crystal energy are huge. It’s also really funny how one just has to activate it and go around doing normal things and the things you use get charged by the energy. Just by activating it you feel better and make your surroundings more beatiful

6 Likes

Would it be safe to use the Crystallization Attunement on fields we bought?

1 Like

How long does the attunement works after activating it? I ask because what would happen if one forgets to stop, will it stop on its own? or will it draw energy from the dimension dream created forever or till it’s turned off?

4 Likes

Just use it on yourself to power up the fields you are wearing at the time.
Everyone forgets, YOU are the ultimate field.

27 Likes

:sneezing_face: :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you for that choice of word.

4 Likes

I just imbued my water jug with crystallization energy and now I drink quartz and unconditional love energy all day long. Very revitalizing :grin::+1:

11 Likes

From my understanding, the attunement is for life. If you are asking about how long does the energy flow once you state ‘Start Healing’, Sammy answered that in this thread:

Basically it will flow while you are focused on it. When you stop focusing on it, it will stop. Yes, the energy is drawn from an energy realm Dream created.

7 Likes

I just used crystallization energy on my water jug! I’m looking forward to drinking healing water. :slight_smile:

@Nabs101 How long did you energize the water for?

4 Likes

Only for about 5 minutes. You’ll know if the water tases different afterwards and appears lighter.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. I got too impatient and only did it for 1 minute. :smile:

2 Likes

Did anyone try attuning your crystals with the audio? :smiley:

5 Likes

Not yet. I have a Citrine crystal that I had embedded the Luck sigil with that I want to try this on.

2 Likes

I have a pretty large Metauralite crystal, I am going to try attuning it with this audio (by playing it for a few hours) sometime this weekend!!

2 Likes

Oh, that will be nice.

Which audio are you using? I don’t’ think we need to use the audio. You can just do crystal healing but saying ‘start crystallization now’. This is from the course.

It would be good if @SammyG can confirm.

5 Likes

I am just wondering, if attuning the Crystal itself with the audio will give it the ability to attune other crystals/objects that are placed on it? That’s why I was planning to try attuning the crystal directly with the audio!

4 Likes

Ahh… I misunderstood. Sorry! Attune away :relaxed:

1 Like

I tried using it today on my heart chakra to see if I felt anything, and even though I focused for a short time, I definitely felt good after. I think the heart chakra is the easiest to practice on for those of us who are not that energetically sensitive yet, since u feel Happiness and fullfilment every time it gets cleansed/charged, at least on my case

8 Likes

I think exactly the same!
Also the sacral one is quite easy in my case

2 Likes