Crystallization Attunement

I just used crystallization energy on my water jug! I’m looking forward to drinking healing water. :slight_smile:

@Nabs101 How long did you energize the water for?

4 Likes

Only for about 5 minutes. You’ll know if the water tases different afterwards and appears lighter.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. I got too impatient and only did it for 1 minute. :smile:

2 Likes

Did anyone try attuning your crystals with the audio? :smiley:

5 Likes

Not yet. I have a Citrine crystal that I had embedded the Luck sigil with that I want to try this on.

2 Likes

I have a pretty large Metauralite crystal, I am going to try attuning it with this audio (by playing it for a few hours) sometime this weekend!!

2 Likes

Oh, that will be nice.

Which audio are you using? I don’t’ think we need to use the audio. You can just do crystal healing but saying ‘start crystallization now’. This is from the course.

It would be good if @SammyG can confirm.

5 Likes

I am just wondering, if attuning the Crystal itself with the audio will give it the ability to attune other crystals/objects that are placed on it? That’s why I was planning to try attuning the crystal directly with the audio!

4 Likes

Ahh… I misunderstood. Sorry! Attune away :relaxed:

1 Like

I tried using it today on my heart chakra to see if I felt anything, and even though I focused for a short time, I definitely felt good after. I think the heart chakra is the easiest to practice on for those of us who are not that energetically sensitive yet, since u feel Happiness and fullfilment every time it gets cleansed/charged, at least on my case

8 Likes

I think exactly the same!
Also the sacral one is quite easy in my case

2 Likes

Proud of you guys @ everyone

33 Likes

Hello dear community!
I played around with this crystal energy, i am on my second day,
My energy sky rocketed couldnt fall asleep yesterday, still really energized first time
i have this much energy! It was not only the crystal did some other energy work aswell,
but my question is: How can i relieve myself from energy so i can easily fall asleep? I tried the healing sound HEE but it dident really work this time. Any tips on how to release extra energy or convert into to sleep energy or similar?
Thanks alot stay strong and sober!

9 Likes

Hi @victorgreat4 I would suggest you listen to the Grounding audio on Dream Seeds if you need to dispel any extra energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3pva5N6DA&t=50s

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

From the top of my head:

Fall asleep fast melatonin audio

Pregabalin

Vegas nerve stimulation

Utter relax

Oxytocin

Theta , Delta brainwave audios.

The first two probably being my favorite plus what everyone else suggested.

7 Likes

@Starlight how do you do in order to embed a sigil in a crystal?

1 Like

@KA-Energy I took the Lucky sigil, printed it out and placed the crystal on there. I then said the activation word and let it sit there for an hour. That’s my understanding of the process.

You can find the Lucky sigil and lots of info in the thread here.

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Maybe someone wants to try that out too I found that if I activate it and stimulate my hands and then do a mudra for sacral for example it gets stimulated with the crystal energy more strongly. Works even without stimulating the hands before and just activate it then doing the mudra.

6 Likes