Healer Primer Experiences

I just listened to my third day of Become the Healer audio so I should be attuned now. I’m very excited to try this on my shoulder which has been in pain.

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I have a question regarding the process. When I say ‘Start healing now’, how long does the healing energy flow from my palms? Do I need to say ‘Stop healing’ or does it automatically stop after a certain time?

6 Likes

My girlfriend is on her second day of Healer Primer and I just told her to try it on herself because of her menstrual cramps. She’s feeling better now!

8 Likes

Are you supposed to feel tired after listening to this?
Just finished my second listen

1 Like

Most people seem to feel more fatigue than usual. It’s very intense energy work.

2 Likes

I didn’t feel tired tbh

1 Like

Perhaps your system is more advance or you don’t have as much energy ‘baggage’

You should stay stop healing. But it automatically stops after a certain amount of time. So as long as you focus on it, the energy will keep flowing. Time wise varies to be quite honest

5 Likes

Thank for replying @SammyG. Some additional questions below:

• So the energy could keep flowing for a long while if I focused on it?
  • Is the energy being drawn from zero point or from within our body system? I’m just worried about getting drained.
  • Should I listen to Ancients Arts regularly to keep my energy strong?
6 Likes
  • Yes, so as long as you focus on it, it should keep flowing.
  • It is drawn from an energy realm that dream created that has a massive amount of this energy. And it is infinitely expanding so never be afraid of using ‘too much.’
  • I would definitely recommend this. Every other day would probably be better even. This is just extremely healthy for your mind, body and spirit and all levels.
14 Likes

@SammyG Thanks for helping me understand further. This helps!

1 Like

Hi Starlight,

Pls share little information about Ancients Arts audio, I couldn’t find one on patreon. Thanks in advance.

It isn’t on Patreon. You can listen to it on Spotify, Apple Music or Deezer, or buy it on Google Play, Amazon etc…

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Energetic_Alchemy_Ancient_Arts?id=Bfeogcezlamydhnuz67kuxbmwoy

Some more info about it here:

4 Likes

Thanks much

on day 3 of healer primer, there were few moments that I felt I’m going to be sick during the day. Back to normal the next morning.

2 Likes

this is just the energy overwhelming, now you finish the first cycle in the second round your cells with get used to the same energy you will not feel sick, but rather you will feel energized

5 Likes

Yes, my body is not used to it yet. I definitely felt a good opening of my heart chakra on the first cycle.

Thanks

I just finished my third round of listening to this audio.
So far, out of the three audios, I felt this the “least” while listening to it. I definitely felt it, but much less pronounced than body primer.
It is curious someone mentioned body temp - I have had the same experience where I would feel cold and have to put on a big wooly jumper with ice cold palms for a bit, then 30 min later im sitting around comfortably in a tank top with the windows open (it’s 10 degrees C outside).

2 Likes

The first time I listened, I felt a heavy and hot sensation at the heart level. It didn’t hurt but felt like I shouldn’t listen to any other audio or do any other energy work until it subsided.

my second and third listen through and I felt a more calm sensation at the heart.

In all the sessions, my hands were warm and my legs felt activated (perhaps some grounding?)

3 Likes

great testimonial and i love that you listen to your body!

1 Like

Hi,
This Field to see
The Angel… ect