Overwhelmed - 10-12 plays total in a day

I have a 5 year background listening to subliminals, mandalas and energetically charged audios. In fact I am surprised I didn’t find Sapien Medicine and Maitreya fields earlier.

Anyway to the point. I always was sensitive to any of these and getting overwhelmed fast. After some time I get a little more tolerance with anything I work with but yet I can’t overdo it.

I am taking a break from the rest and decided to test morphic fields and energetically charged audios only. I’ve noticed signs of tiredness and possibly getting overwhelmed easily. What happens is that I feel very sleepy and if I overdo it I feel mind fog.

I understand we should not be overdoing it, it defeats the purpose but I would love if someone can verify some numbers for me / check my case. I lower and lower my the number of fields and I still (believe that I) get overwhelmed.

I keep a journal and below I have attached what I listened the previous two days

in which I got the symptoms.

If you count the total listens is 10 on July 10th and yesterday 12. Is this too much?
I know the fields might be many but with so many different protocols if you could i would double that.

I am not sure what I should do. I started listening to automatic grounding yesterday and I am trying to cut down to what’s really important for me. Other than that, are there any ways to better my tolerance?

In this post, OP mentions Jing which I can’t find on SM youtube channel, and also mentions servitors. I never used a servitor and I have no clue but I will figure it out if its something it can help. I have the Environmental Servitor available from patreon but not sure if its what I need.

I don’t know.

1. I read about people listening to 20 fields, I am wondering if they listen just once.
  2. I am figuring that if I go with one purpose for example loosing weight or exercising it can easily be like 5 fields for each and 15 total listens which will be already more than I seem to tolerate. And I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I mean… it doesn’t seem to work for me if I can’t really listen. Or better said it can work but very slowly. As I will be going for one theme only and limit to 8 listens max. Which is like 3 fields on weight loss for 2-3 listens each.
  3. And finally I didn’t even put mandalas in the equation. I don’t even consider them as I believe having something working 24/7 besides me would be a disaster, I think.

Any advice or comments are welcome. I am new with this and my thinking might be off and that’s ok :grin:

8 Likes

Yes, energy body work (theres a course for it too, on enlightened States, youll find it"
https://course.enlightenedstates.com/home/course/energy-awakening-course/3

second, Freedom Course (Search Bar and youll be good to go, is free too)
https://www.alchemyofgris.com

then theres bunch of fields (Chakra/Energy Growth Fields (Gumroad/Dream Seeds YouTube Channel), Energy Expansion Card on Instagram/Patreon) etc.
Youll get the idea if you start to look around

Else

1. People have hours of playlists with 10-20 fields running 2x-3x each, some even like to loop one field for 10 hours straight
  2. Some say focus on one main thing, but I believe its a thing of capacity and how much your body can take, if you have enough capacity and enough energy for each field then it should be fine, but at first, starting this all out, youll get tired/sick, I did too for example, but as said, if you focus on your energy expansion/cleaning yourself of blockages etc. your energy body starts to grow and your physical body increases capacity
    bla bla bla, you get it
  3. Well mandalas are mandalas, made to have to be with you 24/7, but then again its up to capacity

either way, I advise to get the energy awakening course, do alchemy of gris

in 1-2 months, youll be good to go

but thats my advise, maybe people will tell you something else, your choice man

8 Likes

Kosmonavt, thank you, deeply, for taking the time to write and advice me. I will review all these and get to work.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Hey man! The way you’ve journalled your use of fields is great ahaha I should probably give that a go tbh!

I’d say, since fields are in essence affecting you energetically and physically, it’s important to have both in check.

For ex, seeing that you have a bunch of physical fields, that’ll be taxing on the body, so are you getting enough nutrition and rest?

Also, you have a dopamine receptor healing field. I’ve used brain fields quite a bit, and I see a huge difference on my brain fog/clarity, when I eat a good amount of food, vs when I’m not nourished. Since the fields work on your body, it needs raw materials too to a degree to work off of. IIRC the Captain’s mentioned this on the Brain Regen field (Something I think you should look into too! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:) And Omega 3 fatty acids consumption.

Especially since you’ve mentioned you’re very aware of fields and energy work, I definitely think make sure you have other spheres of your life in check too. Atleast from my experience a lotta times I have better results when my body and mind allow for a better conductivity by being healthier.

Also what I’ve seen for myself and some others who I know who’ve used fields pretty recently with no background to it, is that in our experience, our body and energy bodies get used to it just like anything else.
If you push enough then it’ll be like a workout in the sense of adapting to this new change. And then you’ll get used to it. But if you try to workout 16 hours a day, then the adaptation process is a much steeper once because the change is so drastic. So definitely gauge your pushing limit and work accordingly.

Personally - Unless maybe it’s a medical emergency, working slower and more in tune with your body might yield better results cause then it’ll ensure consistency. But again, that’s a very personal take away which wholly depends on why anyone uses fields. This is just my take away.

2 Likes

Excellent insights FractalReality! Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

I’d use fields that are for expanding and strengthening the energy and nervous system for a little while before you move onto other fields. Here are my suggestions:

The Mana Circuits
Body Nerve Healing (from Patreon)- this is such an underrated gem.
The Energy Expansion card from the Book of Cards
The entire Energy Course: Body Primer, Energy Sensitivity, and Healer Primer especially

10 Likes

In addition to the other wonderful recommendations of this thread so far:
Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

7 Likes

Thank you guys. You are all awesome! :heart:

It seems like your nervous system needs a treatment. Pause everything for a while and focus on healing and expanding it.

The main 2 fields for healing are the ones on the main Sapien Medicine channel, plus The Politics of the Body playlist

For expansion, what @Gnosticmedic27 and @WellBeing posted is enough

6 Likes

Hey man,

Love your approach :slight_smile:

First of, I would ditch Maitreya (and most sub or field makers), as a lot of her fields are unbalanced and rough on the energy/nervous system unfortunately.

You can fully trust Dream, as long as you remain wise in your use.

Lot of good tips above, and having experienced the same issue I’d highly recommend you:

• The star exercice on a daily basis as recommended by Wellbeing
  • The mana circuit field as recommended by Gnostic
  • Nerve Damage Help - YouTube
  • The politics of the body as recommended by Cambrian

And be in your own flow.

Many people around here are able to spam field all day, I’ve been using those for 3 years now, and doing so still burns me out or creates a mental mess.

Likewise for mandalas, I only wear 3-5 max.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for chiming in :relaxed:

I am a bit confused with all the suggestions and I am glad you summed up.

I have a question if you believe you can help by answering. In terms of the listens, lets say I start listen to these tomorrow.

• The politics of the body

Do I listen just once to each of the politics of the body audios?

1 Like

I would do so and measure :slight_smile:

See how you feel after those.

Perhaps one of each in the morning, then one of each at night if you feel it is calling you.

1 Like

Also the Star exercice (with no field in the background and following instructions from the thread), you should be pleasantly surprised after a couple of days.

Quite a mindblowing practice you’ll see

3 Likes

Hi @morph! I was there too for quite a while when I started listening to morphic fields, so I feel you :heart:

I second what others have said about the star reiki exercise and mana circuits, they did help me. A word of caution about the latter however, I’d start by only one listen and assess from there as at the time it felt quite powerful for me.

Another thing that was mentioned that was also very helpful was using the Energy Expansion card from the Dreamweaver set (the instructions and a link to the instagram where they can be found is on Facebook)

While I generally agree with this (I find her fields are a bit of a crapshoot and I only use them now that I have an intuitive grasp of how fields affect me) in the spirit of full disclosure I did have some improvements by using the Limit Breaker field.

HOWEVER!

The real gold was removing my limit to fields by using this quite wonderful developed by a member of this forum:

By releasing what created resistance to the fields, it completely took care of the overwhelm. Unless I hit a nerve on an issue that is particularly resistant, I don’t experience overwhelm, no matter how many fields, mandalas or NFTs I use < swoon! > It has made a huge difference in my journey :blush: It’s a far cry from when I first started listening to fields a little over a year ago and had to constantly monitor myself as I regularly felt tired and brain dead because of overdoing it :joy:

Plus, the course will teach you how to release unwanted thoughts and emotions, as well as the blocks you may have on your path to wellness. It’s one of the best tools one could possibly have alongside sapien fields :slight_smile:

Good luck! I hope you’ll let us know how it goes :smiley:

6 Likes

@Amber3, your post brings me joy. The first day I found out about all these on youtube I was like a little child being delivered a ton of toys. First day 8 hours of straight reading, second day another 6 hours, third day another 4 hours. I was so excited. And then yesterday I was feeling really sad. This is kind of a pattern in my life. Yesterday I figured that I am not ready to play with my toys and possibly would never be. By night I accepted it as I have gone through this many times and I just keep going with my life. Why joy then? Because I know, even if I experience the same or not, someone was like me and made it through and can play with all these now. I am truly happy for you. I am literally in these “brief” tears of joy as I write this and thank you for sharing. It is a redemption.

Thank you for the rest of advice, I will work with it as well. I started with the star exercise, done it twice today, I believe I am getting better and better at it every time I do it.

I will be updating my journey, I like posting and journaling as it helps others as well so you will hear from me again. The thing is I ended up here… divinely lets say from another practice which lead to this overwhelm which led to the star exercise so… I can only trust the journey and go where it gets me. I wonder :grin:

3 Likes

I relate very much to this pattern, for I have experienced it too many times to count :joy: It felt like every time I had a breakthrough something always brought me back, which made me feel quite powerless to improve things. But what I’ve come to realise is that when we clear an issue, the next one shows up to be cleared and it is daunting when we don’t have the tools to easily clear them. But thanks to Freedom Course linked above and Sapien’s fields I have gone from “oh no! Not something else!” < insert loud whimpering and much shaking fist at the sky > to welcoming challenges and knowing I am letting go of another dysfunctional thing, bringing me closer to who I really am. I am gaining back resilience, no longer fearing the day to day but rather experiencing the joy in it :smiley: I still have occasional moments where I dip back into da dark times haha but now it is easy to remember that I have the tools that you now have too to rise above it :smiley:

Wonderful! Looking forward to it :heart:

3 Likes

hello man, I’m also a bit new to this and like you I’m very sensitive to energies and if I listen to a lot of energetic audios it usually overwhelms me.

It also impresses me how some listen to 10 or 20 audios a day without problems, I listen to 3 or 4 at most and quite spaced, I think it’s better that way since I let the energy and information of each one settle in me.

Well, a recommendation that I can give you and I see that they have not mentioned it yet is the need for grounding. literally put yor feet on the ground. sometimes we are very charged with energies of various kinds, static electricity, electromagnetic fields, negative energies from the environment or people and this is greater if you live in a big city or in an apartment where you have no contact with the earth or nature.

By putting our feet on the ground, it helps us drain that excess of ‘bad energy’ that saturates our system and allows the good energy we need to flow better. In addition to that, you release stress and receive negative ions from mother earth, which helps you in your general well-being in addition to energy work.

try to spend at least an hour a day with your bare feet on the ground, if the ground is a little wet it is better to drive the load that we are delivering. if you can go to the beach it is much much better. I remember once I was quite overwhelmed and even had muscle tension and that hot feeling in my neck and hands for almost 2 days and I went to the beach and lay down on the wet sand and in about 30 minutes I felt perfect.

By the way, there is an audio for automatic grounding that may be useful if you cannot access the ground or nature, I have not tried it because I feel that at that time another audio would not help but it works for some. there is also another video of dream seeds that is a portal to a beach that video I have tried it and actually feels ike being on a beach but being an energetic audio it can still overload the system a bit so do it only if the level of overwhelm is not very high. Otherwise, the physical alternative is better.

another quick tip that you may already know I think is quite well known, and that has helped me a little to make the energy flow better is to try to energize or bless the water and food that you always eat, there are several ways to do it, it can be just with the intention or other energetic treatments. I also usually move the water before drinking it because when it is bottled or quiet for a long time, the water becomes denser and its ability to conduct energy is not the same as that of living/moving water.

I’ll keep an eye on this post. I’m also interested in finding a best way to be more tolerant of audio without feeling overloaded so quickly.

See ya and good luck.

5 Likes

Hi Jay. I’m glad you are taking other approaches as well. Well, I believe I had a very good grounding at the beach today for 5 hours :grin: but yeah, I have the automatic grounding, listened to it. Not sure how much it helped but I believe that’s for taking care the after symptoms. I learnt from my experience it is better not to reach to the overwhelming state and for that reason I am working on either building tolerance or lowering down to the level my system can currently handle.

2 Likes

Oh yes! Something that might be worthy of mention is that I personally experienced overwhelm symptoms when I had more inflammation. I didn’t understand why the grounding field didn’t work at times. Fields can create a healthy inflammatory response (which is necessary and part of the healing process) and some people will never even notice it. But for those who already have some inflammation (which can be body and/or brain as any form of chronic stress and things like ADD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, fatigue, etc are all correlated with inflammation) the healing response can lead to fatigue, brain fog, etc.

Usually I experienced energetic overwhelm in the form of tension, racing thoughts, being wired but tired and having difficulty sleeping. Whereas inflammation overwhelm was felt more as fatigue and brain fog, lack of motivation and overall sluggishness (but I can’t say it was always the case as I only noticed the pattern in hindsight and I don’t know how it translates in other people).

Might be worth trying anti-inflammatory fields to see if they help, you might have another arrow in your quiver to increase your fields capabilities :slight_smile:

Any of these shouldn’t create overwhelm:

-brain and spine antioxidant complex
-nerve inflammation help
-ear inflammation
-blood brain barrier repair

I’d pick 1 of the full body ones (the first two) and 1 of the brain ones (the last two) and play each twice at the beginning of the playlist and give it about a week see if it helps :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Amber3! Spot on!

I do suffer from chronic inflammation and in general I feel better when I have juice in the morning like watermelon juice now that is Summer.

I am pretty sure this will help - thank you! :heart: :pray:

2 Likes