Complicated: Forehead inflammation, unsure if energy overload or related to brain fields

Hello, new forum member here, but not new to Dreamweaver’s fields. I’d firstly like to express my extreme gratitude to Dreamweaver, Sammy, _OM, and everyone else here. Dreamweaver’s fields have helped me in so many ways, and everyone else’s posts and advice have been incredibly helpful, while I’ve been a silent lurker for some time researching fields without even creating an account :see_no_evil:

I was feeling like my question is too long and weird to ask so I read the new user guidelines, while I was writing I thought to myself “I’ve never noticed anyone in the forum mention the Universe” (I mention it towards the end), in the guidelines it mentions no question is too silly, and then a comment from WellBeing who I know is very well respected in the forum setting an intention to the Universe, I will take this as my sign that it’s ok to post :pray: I have intentionally not tagged anyone on the post as I don’t want to disrespect anyone’s time and I know all posts get looked at, but to everyone mentioned, thank you for everything you’ve helped me with. I even feel weird calling Dreamweaver “Dream” or “Captain” as I was automatically wanting to type those having lurked the forum so long but as a new member it feels disrespectful :)

Sorry that this is a long post, but I think it’s best to give full context to avoid drip feeding information and frustrating anyone kind enough to help as I’ve seen on some threads.

Summary: can energy overload cause hard swelling of the forehead, and what could help if so? Accidentally looped a stack with Brain Regeneration and some other fields overnight, woke up with swollen forehead, have used brain fields previously, but not overused, bit worried about Brain Regeneration incase growth caused by something dormant but think/hope my subconscious is playing tricks, seem to definitely be in energy overload state but unsure if that can cause such inflammation, ear infections ongoing, bad mental state, negative energy, headache, hallucination, have become very unusually fearful of my health and subconscious mind

Full story if anyone wishes to read on from the above:
[Early-Mid December]
Approximately a month ago I started listening to Permanent Brain Enhancement and Superhuman Genius, I was wary of spamming brain fields and only used both once or twice a day at most, I had used Superhuman Genius on and off previously during my working day and found it tremendously powerful, I’m a Software Engineer and man did it help me get into my coding flow :dancer: Thanks again :pray: I think on the third day while Permanent Brain Enhancement was playing, my forehead felt a bit “odd”, like a bubbly sensation? I let it play on, as sometimes I notice that feeling an effect just means it’s doing its job :blush: I played both again the next day, same thing. Each time I played both I was coding, as I know it’s important to do something that has the brain working. I didn’t play either field again.

[Early-mid December]
Around the same week I hit my forehead off a cupboard door, and I managed to forget for a couple of days that I’d done so (quite stressed, distracted, also very used to random little accidents like this so tend to just forget about them easily). My forehead was swelling a bit and I didn’t feel great, and I got worried it was the brain fields remembering the bubbly feeling as I’d forgotten the accident :see_no_evil: I found Dr_Manhattan’s posts about brain stacks and some others, I tried some of the suggestions, Autism (this felt great actually), BDNF, NGF. When I say I worried it was the fields, I mean that I hadn’t done enough research to know I should have been using the other fields above to avoid side effects, that’s on me :) I didn’t use the 3 aforementioned fields much as I hadn’t used the two brain fields for long, and then remembered the cupboard incident and realised swelling was just that! At this point I used Cosmo-Volt a bit to help the swelling, it didn’t help with that but I’d since managed to hit the other side of my forehead [Mid-December] (I’m very clumsy) and Cosmo-Volt, Ibubrofen and an epsom salt gel got rid of that over some days.

[Mid-December]
I had become quite a fan of Deep Magnetic Brain Stimulation (sooo calming for me) and The Outlook Retrainer, and shortly after this I listened to Deep Magnetic Brain Stimulation for the first time since the above, and I really didn’t feel good afterwards, it felt like a bad pressure in my brain, I’m not usually afraid of fields in any way, I’m a Patreon subscriber and have always had amazing results. But unfortunately I got worried again here and decided to play Brain Regeneration to see if it would help because I’d read about Deep Magnetic Brain Stimulation not having many cautions. I’ve read Brain Regeneration is safe to loop overnight, at this point also unsure of my energy system I played it 10 times instead of full overnight looping. Didn’t notice any issues, felt good in the morning.

[Towards end of December]
Some time after I felt my energy drained and figured it was my energy system being overwhelmed from field overuse. I was using a lot of fields geared at health and repelling negative energy. I stopped playing fields for a while and started _OMs modified PONR stack, with added Bhooted Boots as I’ve had a LOT of bad luck the past year which is very very unusual for me and I’m usually an extremely positive person. When I first played Bhooted Boots I felt quite heavy pressure through my whole body, but subsequent plays I didn’t feel anything, except once a very slight pressure, so I do feel something negative had been affecting me.

[4th or 5th Jan]
I’ve had some health issues over the past while and started using health fields a bit more than I’d like given I’d not long started PONR and stopped using PONR after about a week, which was the wrong thing to do but I wanted to feel better of the health issues. The other night I was thinking to start back with PONR after a break from fields and decided to do some Brain Regeneration as was feeling overwhelmed, I used my 10x Brain Regeneration stack again, however I have other fields at the top of it and I accidentally had loop turned on. I’d moved a Fast Working Deep Sleeper above it and The Internal Alchemical Crucible and then 10x Brain Regeneration, but then it looped to an old stack, so my overall stack ended up being:

Fast Working Deep Sleeper
Internal Alchemical Crucible
Brain Regeneration x 10
Fast Working Deep Sleeper x 2 *
Nerve Inflammation Help x 3
The Lymphatic Effusion+
Taaffeite
Jing Restoration
Glutathione

*usual start of stack, usually 3 at start of playlist but had moved one down the stack for last night. I’d only played this stack that one time before.

The stack is 2 hrs 44 minutes, I was asleep for almost 5 hours, I woke up with the left side of my forehead quite swollen, my reaction was to think Brain Regeneration had been the cause and maybe it is expanding my brain outwards or something, but then I realised it was looping the stack, I listened to Aura Cleansing, which would at least remove 3 hours of the energies. The swelling on the left subsided a bit but not a lot. It feels similar to that on the right side which has been there about a month now (body may be slow to heal at the moment due to bad immunity/mental state).

[Friday 6th Jan - aware I’m unsure exact date above and wrote a couple of days, I’ve been running on little sleep]
A couple of days later I had a really unusual headache (I am prone to migraine and headaches and this was new) and a very vivid surreal hallucination which is something I’ve never experienced (other than seeing shadows once when I was taken off a medication too quickly but it was nothing as vivid as this). I have serious ear infections at the moment that I had been in ER with 2 days prior, and during the hallucination I got a rash from my neck to my chest, causing me to think the infection had spread and caused meningitis. Being home alone, I called for an ambulance. It looks like the rash was induced by stress from the hallucination, and the doctor didn’t know what caused the hallucination but deemed my brain function to be totally fine, I asked if heightened stress could cause a hallucination and he said possibly. I have been feverish, exhausted, unwell from the infections, along with very anxious and depressed for an extended period, and I’d not long since taken my migraine preventative medication which can also in rare cases cause hallucinations but I’ve been on it a long time and it’s never caused one for me. He told me not to worry about it as a one off occurrence and to get rest. It was very scary so it’s been hard to not worry about it, honestly.

[On and off over those days]
I asked my higher self and angels and both advised to stop listening to fields for a while and that there was nothing to fear, so I know I will probably be told to stop listening to fields and that there is nothing to fear :D I’ve used Angelic Intercession and Higher Self Connection and now sometimes call on both without the fields and feel like they are with me. I felt reassured for a while after and then each time I feel pain in my head I start to worry again, though have been assured this pain can be caused by my ear infections.

[Sunday 8th Jan]
That was the middle of Friday night. It’s now Sunday. Yesterday I figured my energy system is very taxed, I played Aura/Energy cleanse, Grounding x 2 (I always love Grounding, it makes me want to dance which has always been my favourite thing to do), Energetic Salt Cleanse x 3. I woke up very early this morning with not much sleep, not feeling well, played Aura/energy cleanse, I felt a little better and managed to get back to sleep.

When I woke up again, because the left side swelling hasn’t gone down on my forehead I played anti-cancer, I started to feel a bit nauseous and turned it off after 2 minutes, however I was only after waking up and I’m in a bad state of little sleep and unwell at the moment anyway. I think it could be more energy overload but worth mentioning. I sometimes feel nauseous upon wakening due to migraine and hadn’t been long awake. Since the doctor couldn’t find something wrong with my brain and I’ve not been vomiting or anything I think I just had a sleepy morning fear, but the swelling feels a bit worse since, which I hope is symptomatic of just energy build-up.

I went outside today (it’s very cold out) and when I returned my face had a weird sensation, kind of pins and needles, kind of numb, I’m worried my mind is playing tricks on me.

I think my lymphatic system might not be in the best state at the moment also, my ear infection spread to preauricular lymph node (in front of ear) and have swelling at the side of my face), but the swelling from there isn’t connected to my forehead swelling. Just also wonder if could be lymph fluid in my forehead, however it’s right to the top of my forehead not just at my brow. I’m taking a natural tincture (Cleaver’s) and apple cider vinegar for this in place of Sapien’s fields right now due to feeling the energy overload.

It’s very unlike me to be fearful and I’m more worried that I’ve developed these unusual health fears and potential fears of fields all of a sudden when I’ve been so delighted to have found non medical ways to treat things and so grateful to the Sapien Medical team. Again it’s not the fields that worry me, I have full faith in Dreamweaver, it’s if I had something dormant and Brain Regeneration stem cells caused something to grow. I read the description a long time ago, forgot it had stem cells, and I’ve been playing it on and off with no trouble, so just because I woke up with this swollen forehead now I’m suddenly worried, having never had issues before with the same field I think it’s because I had the unusual headache that caused my fear and even though the doctor assured me my brain function test was fine, I still feel unsure. I know Subconscious Limits Dissolver would help greatly here but my energy system seems way too taxed to listen right now.

Just as I was about to post this (editing as I go) I saw this post in Ask for Advice

The part about it can just be your subconscious resonates as regards the fear end of things as I’ve mentioned, but have same concern as above.

When I initially started listening to fields I gradually increased and was able to handle fields quite quickly, never felt tired, but when I became unwell recently I was using a lot of fields to try to combat too many things at once. I came across Soul Restoration for Brow and Forehead, and I wondered could energy get physically trapped in the forehead like this? Or maybe I’m just seeing the word forehead and connecting the two? :sweat_smile: I read on a thread that if I’m concerned with what other people think this field could resonate with me and it very much does, this has been an ongoing problem for me and has really worsened lately, so I think this would be good for me, but my questions are

1. Could too much energy cause inflammation like this? It’s a hard, prominant swelling which is why I’m concerned
  2. Would listening to this field add more energy and cause more inflammation, or help it? Would a break be better like angels/higher self advised before attempting this? I have not asked them about Soul Restoration yet as unsure I am really talking to them or to myself without the connection fields, and don’t want to tax my energy playing the fields.

Otherwise, any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I do feel like it’s hopefully more to do with my energy system and will be resolvable within that area, but I’m not 100% certain and wanted to come here for advice. I have not seen any mention of such swelling in threads related to brain fields so I would be surprised, but wanted to give all context.

I’m really not used to feeling fearful and paranoid about my health, or about my subconscious which has always served to help me. Before I discovered Sapien Medicine I had a strong connection with the Universe and healed myself once some years back from lifelong moderate deafness, which really confused doctors, was able to go a year and a half without needing my hearing aids which I’ll be forever thankful for but some negativity in my life (brought on by myself) brought back my natural state after that time. I think my current mental state from a year of difficulties is contributing to how I’m feeling now.

Thank you so much to anyone who had the patience to read all of this, you are all amazing people in here, I’ve seen the lengths you go to to help others in the forum :pray:

Edit:
I have also have this fuzzy feeling in my head ongoing, the following post mentions same. Finding this is helping me with the belief that it is energy overload afterall, however I haven’t listened to anything other than Cleansing and Grounding fields in a few days, unsure how long it could last? I hadn’t recognised this thread as related to my issue as it was titled “Am I high”, I just clicked in out of curiosity, sorry to make this even longer!! Going to stop forum scrolling now for all our sanities!

Edit:

I had cut and paste a paragraph and switched around two paragraphs accidentally when editing, causing timeline confusion, the “A couple of days later” and “I asked my higher self”, have edited it back.

Rough dates added because @WellBeing pointed out, rightly so, that the timeline is confusing

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

As far as I can recall, I haven’t heard of that happening.

I think your second explanation (a result of hitting your head–either the incident you recalled or an incident you’d forgotten) is the more likely cause.

I don’t see anything in your detailed report (other than your hitting your head) that would cause the hard swelling you’re asking about.

I’ve not heard of something like that happening.

Yes, that seems a more plausible (to me) explanation.

I’ve given you my answer above.

“This field”? Soul Restoration for Brow and Forehead, you mean? That more refers to the upper energy storage center, the upper dan tien, rather than the physical “brow and forehead.” This field is more focused on the energetic bodies. To my knowledge, any physical effects that it might produce are more downstream effects, the effects of energy working through the subtle planes down through to physical manifestation. Tha downstream movement is often a process.

I will confess that in reading your detailed report I did get confused about the timeline of your unfolding. That’s not a criticism. It’s me, explaining that I’m not clear on parts of your experience.

It seems to me that, at a few points in your experience, you came to the conclusion that your energy system was taxed (or overloaded). It’s great that you’re paying attention to the guidance of your energy systems. But when you’re noticing that your energy system is taxed (especially when you have a few health issues–beyond your forehead bump–to which you’ve alluded), the solution for your energy systems is almost always to stop with fields (and doing physical grounding and taking care of your physical conduit for your energy systems), rather than running to more fields to fix the taxing/overload problem caused by fields. And to take a longer break than what seemed to me to be a couple of days.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you, it’s nice to be here, and thanks for your detailed reply.

I think your second explanation (a result of hitting your head–either the incident you recalled or an incident you’d forgotten) is the more likely cause.

I did get confused about the timeline of your unfolding

Replying to both here as they go hand in hand. Sorry to have confused you, I don’t blame you for being confused with all of the above. Why I’m concerned about the left-side swelling is that I bumped it around mid-December, and the bump went down completely before Christmas. This wasn’t the incident I forgot for a couple of days, and was a fairly small bump. This current swelling I woke up with after listening to the looped stack on Wednesday or Thursday of last week (4th or 5th Jan). This swelling is more prominent than the one when I actually hit my forehead. I mentioned that I might be having issues with my lymphatic system but afaik for the forehead area that would only really affect around my eyebrows, I’m not really sure. I’ve really no idea where it came from to just wake up with it.

I’ve not heard of something like that happening.

Thanks, I thought I had read some time back about inflammation from fields if overloaded but I could be misremembering, which was why I wanted to double check this.

Soul Restoration for Brow and Forehead, you mean?

Aye, thanks for the detailed explanation of the field, I appreciate your time and effort.

The solution for your energy systems is almost always to stop with fields (and doing physical grounding and taking care of your physical conduit for your energy systems)

Thanks for this advice, I’ve read through threads on energy overload and tended to find advice to use Aura/Energy Clearing, Automated Grounding, Energetic Salt Cleanse (in place of epsom salt bath), Energy Blockage Removal, so I thought these were helpful for energy overload. When I saw the Soul Restoration series my understanding was that it was of a similar nature. As such, I thought these all helped, rather than could contribute, but that’s why I asked the question RE Soul Restoration as it’s not a field I’ve used before and I really don’t want to overload myself any further.

And to take a longer break than what seemed to me to be a couple of days.

Yes this is absolutely my bad, I thought taking a break from fields meant other fields not geared towards helping with energy. As I mentioned I definitely didn’t follow through on PONR correctly either, I started feeling great with it and was like “WOOHOO Dreamweaver cured me again, onwards and up” :woman_facepalming:

As you mentioned, I have some health issues ongoing, it’s easy to get excited having all these fields at my fingertips :pray: I’ll heed your advice, thank you very much WellBeing for your time :smiley:

You were just examined by a doctor. What did they have to say about your swelling?

As could I. But if you really need to know this, the search engine on this forum is excellent.

My pleasure.

I understand. I’ve seen those comments, too. In this day and age of the “sound bite” and the “quick answer,” it’s easy for us to forget about the context for those sound bites and answers.

IME, those fields are great for when we’re in a crisis due to overload. But (as with most things we overdo) the best solution more often put down the fields and step away from the fields. Our energy systems are designed to be self-healing. In fact, it’s one of the things they do best.

The Soul series is indeed great for repairing damage to our energy system. But sometimes, it’s best to let our energy systems process and clear out the energies of the fields we’ve inflicted upon them. (I’m saying “inflicted” for those times when we overdo it.) Then we can work on repairing our energy systems.

It’s like with some forms of chemical overdose. In many cases, it’s more helpful to help the body flush out the chemicals before subjecting the body to more chemicals, even if those more chemicals are intended for healing.

Eh, don’t beat yourself up. (I’m certainly not.) The way we learn most everything in this world is through trial-and-error, and the learning comes in the “error” portion of that equation. You’re just learning; that’s all. You’ve got this.

4 Likes

Hi, @butterflyk!
welcome-pooh

Might I suggest this gem for your healing journey. There is lots of research available.

Plasma Light

Theraphi, the tech that this field is based on, has this note: Not just anti-swelling – it is also known for increasing circulation and sensation in areas where these have been limited or lost. Theraphi is a powerful double conjugate plasma light / infrasound bioactive field.

Please keep us posted. :pray: :slight_smile::rose:

4 Likes

… a doctor… What did they have to say about your swelling?

I thought the swelling was relating to playing the stack with Brain Regeneration as it happened when I woke up, I at first wasn’t too concerned as figured I could play anti-inflammation fields or ask a question here and figure it out. When I had the hallucination and was with the ER doctor, he was quite dismissive. I’d been already thinking in the waiting room I had no way to explain this inflammation given I thought it was the fields, and I will admit I was exhausted, confused, frightened and discombobulated, so it never occurred to me to just say it appeared from nowhere when I woke up.

While looking at threads to find roughly how long a break from fields would be good, I found this comment which explains how I was feeling about the inflammation thing as regards being around doctors :smiley:

No Results.Help? - #19 by Atreides

However, in great news, today I woke up with further forehead inflammation, I saw my regular doctor, and in a more normal frame of mind told him it had appeared from nowhere, it turns out after all of my madness above, it is just sinusitis!! I get sinusitis quite regularly and it usually presents very differently, I didn’t actually feel unwell with it other than slight nausea upon waking which I often get with migraine too :woman_shrugging: But since taking my first antibiotic I can certainly feel it :sweat_smile: A new one for me!! He thinks hallucination was caused by my migraine medication interacting with ear drops I was on. I had suggested same to ambulance driver after I calmed down, but she dismissed it and went down the “get outside more” route. I had an allergic reaction to the ear drops today, which also prompted my visit to the doctor along with the further inflammation. My doctor thankfully knows me very well. Sorry to have taken your time with this.

the search engine on this forum is excellent

Indeed it is! There is a mention here of “Fields can create a healthy inflammatory response (which is necessary and part of the healing process)”. However, unsure if I’m misunderstanding, and also it didn’t turn out to be true in my case, I’m glad I didn’t re-find the post and go spamming anti-inflam fields :sweat_smile:

put down the fields and step away from the fields

I feel like my toys are being taken away :) Nah but honestly, I appreciate your advice for sure, and will certainly stick to a longer break this time.

Our energy systems are designed to be self-healing.

This is nice to know, thank you.

… even if those more chemicals are intended for healing.

Thanks for explaining all of this in a way that makes sense, this resonates a lot, having been on a lot of medication over the years, and gone through some interesting withdrawal periods.

Eh, don’t beat yourself up.

Aww, but that’s my jam!! :D

(I’m certainly not.)

Thank you for all of your kindness :)

… the learning comes in the “error” portion of that equation. You’re just learning; that’s all. You’ve got this.

I think I’m going to copy this whole paragraph, print it out and stick it somewhere in my work-from-home set up for when my imposter syndrome kicks in :) Thank you for being you! I’ve read so many of your answers in here, you are so so so helpful all the time! Thanks for taking the time to read my phenomenally long post and to answer everything in detail :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Rosechalice

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

Thanks very much for your suggestion to use Plasma Light. I actually discovered and researched it early last week and used it 3 times for swelling in front of my ears, our health system is overwhelmed at the moment and I couldn’t get through to my doctor, however the swelling worsened (nothing to do with the field, I just had worsening infections) but then I was seen by another doctor.

My doctor is available this week and I saw him today, I mentioned to WellBeing above that it turns out the forehead swelling is sinusitis after all of that, it’s never presented as forehead swelling like this for me before. I’m a bit embarrassed but with all of the above everything has been very confusing!

Thank you so so much for taking the time to read everything and for your kind suggestion :pray: . I do look forward to seeing how Plasma Light could help me in the future as I have some chronic issues and it seems amazing :relaxed:

1 Like

maybe no

1 Like

Hey what helped you to recover are you okay now going through very bad because of this overwhelmed thing😰