Psychosis or near psychosis after listening to a Quadible Audio fields. Help?

Sorry if this is not the place to post something like this. But I didn’t find a better place and seemed important.

I understand I won’t be the first reporting something similar.

I listened to days ago a couple of Quadible Integrity mods. Just to try them out and see how I felt. (I’m new to morphic fields and subliminals).

I listened to the attract beautiful women one. I felt bad vibes from it and heaviness but I decided it had to do with the bad music choice and the strength of the field.

I went to sleep afterwards and had a horrible nightmare about some sort of demonic serial killer(s). I never have nightmares and rarely do I even dream.

I’ve felt the vibes of demonic evil with psychedelics and psychosis and this nightmare had it. I won’t listen to QI again, or at least in a long time.

That was that night. Yesterday at night, I began having strange and deep unsettling anxiety, felt a presence behind me, then anxiety increased over the night… began feeling evil/bad in me, causing me catastrophic thinking, anxiety, horrible thoughts and intrusive demonic ideas and visions. Got stronger during the night.

I was this close to full blown psychosis.

Today I’ve been listening to Etta Arlene reiki to remove entities, dark energy, side effects from morphic fields. Right now I’m using the remove etheric implant removal and seems to be the one working the best.

I can’t imagine something else causing this.

I’ve been using subs, but they have only given me good vibes.

It was this morphic field what has changed.

probably that i used other sapien ones too much? i used the old androstenol one as I found it around and the testosterone one 4 times (as i suffer from low t). Could that have contributed to this too?

Still feel very ill. I think it’ll blow up at night again. What can I do? Please help. :frowning:

4 Likes

I have used quadible many times. I have never experienced anything like the things you jave described. Might be just your fear of using tools that you have no knowledge of.

You can try these fields tho

14 Likes

To be honest, I had some strange dreams sometimes too, I’m not sure from which creator or IF it was from a certain creator, anyway, I kept using a few audios/fields/creations from a few creators, besides Sapienmed.

Basically, I found out that It Could be stuff from subconscious, not necessarily anything evil.

Anyway, there are solutions: you can drop certain audios and see if you still have nightmares and/or/plus you ccan use audios for clearing and protection, including those 2 mentioned above - Captain/Dreamweaver has some amazing audios/fields, on youtube and on patreon (for clearing, repelling negativity, protection, etc.).

7 Likes

Stick with Sapien, psychic university, & other creators on this forum.
I’ve also had same experiences listening to him and others on YT. I’m not saying he’s bad, I frankly don’t know. But your system doesn’t like that energy, it’s best to stay away. You can find many goodies on here.

5 Likes

Root chakra field
Grounding
Schuman resonance
Mby later for energy jing chi shen jindan

3 Likes

I used the second one just after posting… and I felt great immediately.

Like really so much better.

I thank you so much. Really really. Truly thankful.

I’m a little bit nervous due to things I’ve heard about morphic fields… but I didn’t think those cases very important as I thought of them as weird exceptions until it happened to me.

6 Likes

I had similar dreams after listening to that audio from QI.

Although I doubt is demonic.

QI audios are very powerful and they push your unconscious drama to the surface.

Sometimes we have tons of repressions and resistances related to our primal desires, sexual fantasies and agressivity.

And that unconscious drama being brought to your conscious is what you are experiencing in the form of nightmares.

I had horrible nightmares but the elements within the nightmares was linked to previous trauma related to women, agressivity and sex.

Agression, desire and sex are the most common repressions that become obstacles to being attractive to the opposite sex.

And once you face those resistances and repressions you will deal with some bad nightmares (which is logical they are nightmares because you are experiencing stuff that you had been repressing because you see it as bad).

To avoid nightmares I’d recommend you to listen Frequency Break from QI in between 30 mins of audios.

4 Likes

I feel compelled to respond to what you said in your post.

Mainly because I also used quadible audios a few days ago and precisely the same audio you are talking about.

Honestly, I didn’t feel anything bad from his energies, they weren’t neutral like SM’s but they didn’t hit my system in a “negative” way either. Even that same day I remember sleeping peacefully and without problems, a few hours after listening and going out, doing things, etc.

Even the results were good, I met a girl that I liked a long time ago and I greeted her again, looks, she said goodbye to me in a flirtatious way, I had a deeper voice, certain girls that I liked got closer to me, anyway , his audios “work”, but I’m not that interested in attracting women, it was just a test to feel his audios since I’m interested in others that he uploaded.

It may be your own inner negativity clearing up, there is no reason to be alarmed and put in the title that was just after listening to a QI audio, someone could be alarmed and immediately create drama in their minds.

I remember when I was trying to clear trauma and do cleansing negativity surfaced, for example, the plasma field triggered a healing crisis in me, trying to get rid of entropy.

What I mean is that maybe your symptoms have other causes.

An example is that when I had a crash (almost trauma) with a dog that came out of nowhere and scared me off guard that if it marked me for a long time, someone else would let this go, but for some reason it affected me more than the due and audios made me dream about it, I felt much more afraid until it cleared up and I stopped dreaming about it and it stopped scaring me.

Or for example before I had many nightmares, terrible, most of the days, then I discovered Sapien’s sigil of protection (thanks for that Dream) and I created an object, then the nightmares disappeared, then I stopped using it as a test and the nightmares returned until I put the protections back on. There are some “things” that love to instill fear in order to weaken, even though they are harmless, they are still problematic.

Or when I talked to Sammy about certain issues in another forum “someone” deliberately induced fear in me thanks to the energy of the conflict, that person is against this forum and Dream and that created nightmares (rare).

That’s why my recommendation is that you listen to the fields that someone else shared: (exorcism, clean entity), look for the sapien sigil of protection that is on the forum and clean your energy system with aura cleansing, anyway if you don’t feel that your energies fit with QI my recommendation is that you do not expose yourself and better leave it, keep going, Dream already helps enough and has most of the things that someone is looking for.

9 Likes

QI has very long journey and million users. I also using some field from QI. No experience like you said. But whoever creator, some having dream as you said that i read on Reddit. So if u not getting feeling well , stop your listening field. You should first engage your internal issue just listening as Ego SLR field.

1 Like

I am a full-time professional sorcerer and have created morphic fields and subliminals from scratch.

Quadible stuff is of the highest vibration.

I would (and have, in some sense) stake my life and my karma on it.

8 Likes

Also, I used Quadible’s new booster before a quick gamble tonight and cashed out $118 on a $20 (I also used Gold Oil of the Sun and probably a couple other things I don’t remember).

I don’t feel like I traded off my soul. Just paid for some kombucha and salad.

4 Likes

these subs helped alot with entities & negative energy etc.

apold has more stuff on his patreon (it’s free if you don’t have any money)
theres a liberation remake there which is better than the one on yt.

and i also recommend using the Omnidimensional Aura Cleanse
which has the following:
Intended effects:
-Permanent energetic shielding from negative entities
-Permanent energetic shielding from low vibrations
-Permanent energetic shielding from negative energies

Cleanse every layer of your aura/energy fields from:

• J-seals
  • unnatural energetic seals
  • Energetic blockages
  • Auric blockages
  • Unnatural implants
  • Negative entities
  • Negative thoughtforms
  • Negative energies
  • Negative vibrations
  • Curses
  • Hexes
  • Evil eye
  • Any and all forms of black magick
  • Energetic distortions
  • Negative/harmful attachments
  • Negative/harmful cords
1 Like

Oh wow, that’s an intense experience!
Glad there is so much out there to help you through.

If I were in your shoes, I’d start tracking my thoughts. We have 70,000 of those each day, sending out signals, and the Universe giving us that back. With Full Moon, and increased magnetism from your end, if your thoughts tend to be negative, next to karma… that could explain why you had such a bad experience, while others do not.

It’s not easy to get all 70,000 thoughts positive, that’s where affirmations come in. Yes, they mind sound unreal now. Yet those negative thoughts we tend to repeat now, were just as untrue once, now they make up our world! Take your pick…

I’m sure the 1h recording from Louise Hay is still around on YouTube somewhere, great to convert it to an mp3 on your phone to listen to each morning, while waking up, get it fresh in your subconscious…

My 2ct…

3 Likes

i think they just confuse QI with Subliminal Warlock and so on with similar sites, thats just all they in common, but rumors comin out of reddit because they just have same similar crafted sites and they think its the same person lol

Well I never have nightmares. rarely do I dream.

I had past bout of nightmares but they were caused by a teeth infection btw. As my teeth have been removed my sleep has impŕoved.

But ty.

1 Like

ty very much.

I’m amazed at how well the negative entity banish audio worked.

I only played it once and I felt immediately super better. I thought this probably woudln’t go away.

Yeah, I won’t venture into Quadible’s audios for some time.

I really felt bad vibes from that audio. As it was playing I was feeling them. Why would that be if the audio was properly made?

Thanks for your advice <3

1 Like

Perhaps because some part of you (say, like your ego?) was fighting the correct information of that product because it didn’t want to change in the way you had decided for yourself? That happens all the time. That’s why we have fields like Subconscious Limits Remover/Dissolver and Ego Dissolution.

4 Likes

Yeah, me neither.

I only had nightmares while hearing tons of QI audios.

1 Like

thank you so much. those are a lot of audios.

seems sapien’s entity banishing solved my issue instantly. i still feel something sometimes, but it’s very weak. i’ll probably play the audio again later at night.

i thank you very much for your help and good intentions. i was in real trouble.

3 Likes

and that would cause that? some resistance to an attract girls change? hmmm…

well, i’ve used limits removal and it’s good.

is this the ego dissolution audio you refer to?

1 Like