Am i high (10 characters)

yall idk, i listened to a bunch of sapien medicine audios and i think maybe i listened to a lot but actually, im really calm rn, its just that there is a fuzzy feeling on my head, idk if ive been on the phone too much and its dark and its late but im also just really excited about all this sapien medicine stuff (childlike wonder😭)

should i listen to more or wait it out? its like i cannot wait to try every next thing lmao

4 Likes

Imo you should relax and enjoy. Chances are everything will still be there tomorrow/next month…and you will have enough time to experience them all. Don´t overload yourself.
Ah and Welcome!

3 Likes

I agree with @anon75179789 :smiley: What you are experiencing is normal and nothing to worry about, but it’s a good sign to just chill and let the fields do the work they are doing.

I do understand the excitement though! I’ve been there maaaaany times hahahah But I found out (sometimes the hard way!) that listening to too much is like exercising on a muscle that’s still sore from the previous training. It’s counterproductive.

Welcome!! :heart:

4 Likes

yes i highly agree with that last sentence😂 im trying to avoid it now too

2 Likes