The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

No.

LBRP is to banish the egregores that magicians summon or to get rid of parasitic entities (lowest level).

Hold the items you made the servitors on.

1 Like

Is that some Sapiens field man?

Its an edgy banishing ritual.

2 Likes

Will my energy sensitivity improve over time just by listening to morphic fields? I can’t afford the energy awakening course at the moment.

1 Like

Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram = Basic clearing/entity removal spell used before we had Dreamy.

6 Likes

You got the New Book of Cards? Energetic Servitor will help.
or this…again… here… which is free…

7 Likes

have you tried intercession audios dewbob? listening to devic intercession has given me really cool experiences during sleep and meditation that translated to increasing my energy sensitivity.

6 Likes

I did try the alien intercession audio for a couple of days but was freaked out by the possibility of it actually happening so I stopped.

I have to say, my primary goals are still the physical fields I’m listening to although I can’t help but get distracted by the spiritual side of things (like contacting deities, astral projection, lucid dreaming, energy sensitivity etc). So yeah. Don’t know what to think about that.

I would never have started semen retention if I hadn’t got into the spiritual stuff. And it’s working well. 28 days clean and going strong.

1 Like

And thank you for introducing me to the Reiki technique @_OM

I have a feeling this is another milestone…

2 Likes

_OM drops bombs like kids drop their dreams :relaxed:

4 Likes

also a reason why i don’t use alien intercession because i wouldn’t be prepared to really SEE them.

i used devic intercession because i am more familiar with them and i wouldn’t mind seeing them visually if they do show up.

i see it as receiving help like when i ask a fellow human being for help physically or emotionally, they seem to do great with energetic and spiritual aspects of life.

i like teaching myself things like how i self-taught piano and singing. however, it’s nice to get others to teach you when you just have no clue and that’s where devas came in for me.

7 Likes

eyo @_OM , about aliens, did listen to andromeda meditation, what kind of race is there ?

The gangsta race.

1 Like

that aint helping, 50cent one of them ?

1 Like

I’m currently using the Thor Mandala. Haven’t felt any energy from it yet. Nevertheless, I requested him to show himself in my dreams tonight just to have a chat (I care more about talking to him than getting his power and feeling like him). Would Thor be considered a Deva (and would using devic intercession help with this).

Also @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer, which group does Devic Intercession contact exactly? Is it able to contact gods from the Hindu, Greek, Norse, Roman, Egyptian and other pantheons? Exactly who does the ‘phone call’ go to?

50cent aint no gangsta fool

2 Likes

man he fo sho was bruh, he has a game man, fr which gangsta doesnt have a game, all fake ass fools man who aint got a game to play bruh sku sku

5 Likes

My iq dropped reading that.

Brb genius field

12 Likes

that aint helpin yo fried ass brain dawg, man yo brain went another lap on minus IQ with that bruh, aint no field gonna make yo brain run back to intellegence yuh yuh yaaaah

1 Like
10 Likes