The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Then go mess up Thors mandala now šŸ’šŸ˜†

4 Likes

:joy:

I donā€™t feel ANYTHING with the new FAE SERVITOR and ENERGETIC SUPPORT SERVITORā€¦

:pensive::pensive::pensive:

Play energy blockage removal.

Here is my advise to you, drop everything from your playlist and play one audio only 24/7 Energy Sensitivity from Energy Awakening Course, for a good week. I and like many other members here will be waiting for your results, so come back in a week :sweat_smile:

You are trying to hard to get results quick, the Universe as it is didnā€™t get made in a day.

10 Likes

if you want instant results, you need to look somewhere else. treat these morphic fields as a relationship you need to grow. treat it like exercise and be consistent. treat it like a skill or hobby that you practice.

i was like you and i had the same expectations. let go of them by practicing gratitude and appreciation. when youā€™re constantly looking for something you get stuck in that loop of constantly looking for it. when you look for gratitude, you find more things to be grateful for.

9 Likes

did you play it for a whole week ?
tell me your results

Couldnā€™t make it a week because I got results earlier, it certainly helped a lot bringing another notch with energy sensitivity.

what is different after getting the results ?
just wondering which results you got that you decided not to use it anymore

You will perceive the audios better because now you are able to feel, sense it etc that audio is to make your nervous systems sensitive, you know feeling the energy, using the course exercises you can speed up a bit more.

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t use it anymore is just at the moment I donā€™t need it as much as before because I donā€™t want to fry my nervous system, to much sensitivity can be hell on earth :rofl:

4 Likes

oh I see, thanks for clearing that up, yeah but you gotta be energy sensitive to understand things around you, Ill gladly fry my nervous system for that

1 Like

The posts on this thread are memealicious :smirk:

I have another Q though

Does LBRP banish your servitors?

My fae and energetic support servitor were working great, more than great actually. They were even getting rid of compulsion feelings which caused me to be hella productive

But ever since I did a banishing ritual in my roomā€¦
Nadda. They arenā€™t appearing to do anything. As well as my dragon golem

Anyone know whats up with this?

2 Likes

What is LBRP firstly?

1 Like

No.

LBRP is to banish the egregores that magicians summon or to get rid of parasitic entities (lowest level).

Hold the items you made the servitors on.

1 Like

Is that some Sapiens field man?

Its an edgy banishing ritual.

2 Likes

Will my energy sensitivity improve over time just by listening to morphic fields? I canā€™t afford the energy awakening course at the moment.

1 Like

Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram = Basic clearing/entity removal spell used before we had Dreamy.

6 Likes

You got the New Book of Cards? Energetic Servitor will help.
or thisā€¦againā€¦ hereā€¦ which is freeā€¦

7 Likes

have you tried intercession audios dewbob? listening to devic intercession has given me really cool experiences during sleep and meditation that translated to increasing my energy sensitivity.

6 Likes