Upcoming Premiere - Pegasus Constellation Energy Infusion Meditation

Pegasus is a constellation in the northern sky, named after the winged horse Pegasus in Greek mythology. It was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd-century astronomer Ptolemy, and is one of the 88 constellations recognised today.

8 Likes

Sleep or meditation? :thinking:

5 Likes

Both. Will set an alarm lol. See you there.

5 Likes

Oooh never thought about sleeping to these galactic meditations. Great idea. Especially on loop throughout the night.

3 Likes

Yes, even better! Although I prefer being awake when I meet a specific group for the first time. Because one never knows…

For Essassani meditation, I was like “baaah let’s sleep and listen only vaguely. I don’t even know if those pals exist anyway hohoho”. Then they arrived like fireworks and I ended up crying like a toddler :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah of course meditating to them is the most conducive. Sleeping with them would at least get us used to their energies and could maybe influence us through our dreams. Haha nice! :+1:

6 Likes

Woot! No work tomorrow so definitely will be there.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! See y’all there! :smile:

3 Likes

See You all there!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart:

3 Likes

Hey Gianlee!

Here’s the star exercise you asked me about in yesterday’s meditation brother :slight_smile:

You should definitely give it a try!

3 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll
Hey brother! thanks for respomder !!! lol I actually thought he was referring to some kind of exercise for the body, however I see that it has deeper implications !!! thank you very much my brother! a hug!!!
I have to try it !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohh haha nah it’s definitely a lot deeper than just any old exercise… after I did it last night I started meditating again and my meditations where 10 times clearer and deeper…

I will be doing this for every meditation we do collectively from now on!

A hug to you too my friend! :grin:

4 Likes

You are awesome my friend!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :wink:

3 Likes

Gracias! Igualmente hermano! :smiley:

3 Likes

Bumping this one.

Any testimony, experiences ?
Any info on these aliens ?

2 Likes

This one is one of the least used constellation energy infused meditations :open_mouth:

There are 88 official constellations in our sky. Why did Dream choose this particular one?

Has anyone used this on a regular basis and gotten any interesting alien contact?

More info:

Alpha Pegasi - Wikipedia / Beta Pegasi - Wikipedia / Gamma Pegasi - Wikipedia

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Ao8 months ago

Peace love protection and good luck, wisdom and freedom always with us, love is the law and love is the rebellion. May things be better soon. For you and for me.
love.

profile_pic

Brittany Vibez10 months ago (edited)

I was told by an Oracle to connect with some Pegasus energy…so here I am :herb: :woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5: the 22nd comment and the 222nd like :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

profile_pic

airplanemodea year ago

What does it mean if I listen to this and feel like a lot of energy sensation in my right hand?:0

profile_pic

jed bautista2 years ago

Pegasus

profile_pic

Ryan’s multi-verse3 years ago

Pegasus, the upper house of Aquarius, is where all our memories are.

profile_pic

Dilan’s Channel3 years ago

Make a field to become an alpha male.

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

“COLD FEET HOT HEAD SYNDROME”
Hi sapien something to please consider and look into as many suffer from it including myself.

According to Traditional chinese medicine a healthy individual has a cool head and warm feet, which is why in tcm people will soak there feet in hot water before bed, to bring the energy back down.

Because of artificial light and devices and our stressful job lifestyle in the west we go to bed exhausted physically but the mind is wired.

Can you please please consider a frequency to tackle or cure this issue, my legs and feet are always freezing! During meditation I am able to warm up my hands but for my feet I cant find any frequency of yours which may help or does actually help.

Thanks so much sapien

profile_pic

mrskimkai3 years ago

It’s like I am charging I feel this electrifying sensation and my body in tingling

profile_pic

Email Account3 years ago

Careful with this one… I had a lot of sensations in my head during this, at first not unpleasant but it got to be a little too much so I stopped, about halfway through. Have had a raging migraine since.

profile_pic

Lulu Moo3 years ago

Wow! I feel a very powerful energy in my solar plexus with this one, i like all the other ones but other than relaxing me i didnt feel anything else but this one… i feel almost electricity all along my body and joy! I guess because i am an unicorn its cousing? :laughing::sunglasses:

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago

Thank you very much Dreams ’Seeds. I love this video. From the start I felt a strong energy coming down through my body. It is beneficial and soothing at the same time. Love and blessings.:gift_heart:

profile_pic

Hamza Crnovrsanin3 years ago

This is stunning. I would be happy to have Lyra or Vega Energy Infusion Meditation :D

profile_pic

Real Divine Souls3 years ago

:pray:t2::green_heart::pray:t2::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford3 years ago

1:11 am 33% battery 63 thumbs up. love y’all keep it up.

profile_pic

Jennifer Young3 years ago

:purple_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

Cant wait !

profile_pic

Ada Maria3 years ago

What’s the purpose/effect of the different constellations? Thanks

1 Like