Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

This was the issue. I am doing fast breathing, but balancing intensity with trying to avoid anyone hearing me. I just did an intense session, and yes, that made it much better. Thanks!

8 Likes

For those who have tested this exercise, what benefits have you obtained?

Gotta collect the random testimonials in other threads here…

7 Likes

When you are charged with energy with this exercise, can it manifest faster?

Thank you! :pray: :smile:

4 Likes

Collecting another testimonial here…

13 Likes

@Fender_Cad a quote from this thread:

@_OM and @uial good, boys. Keep working like this. Because you two were getting a little lazy lately, he.

3 Likes

Were we? Oh noes! :joy: :wink:

11 Likes

Here is a post by @skyhigh in this thread which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

skyhigh

I do this twice daily for just a few minutes per session for about a month and a half now and @_OM I’m really impressed, this remarkable gem of an exercise truly works. In the last two weeks, although I did not take the course yet, I also added:

Two nights ago, I watched 2 cable TV series successively from 9 pm up to 11 pm. I was drowsy like I often do at this times, so I silently thought of the phrase just once. I rapidly felt energized, alert that I did not feel sleepy anymore while watching TV. Later, I had a restful sleep.

Last night, a tropical depression hit our city bringing flashfloods and we at home had to drain the flashflood in our house requiring heavy manual work. Again, I thought of the phrase just once and the effect was automatic. I felt good with an energy boost for about over 3 hours before sleeping at past 11 pm.

I’ll continue to use this silent command daily.

8 Likes

Well I’m trying this exercise as some theory of it and poses is closer to QiGong.
Which I usually do in the shower.

After doing the breathing part , the next part about holding the breath I decided to go into the cold shower. And let me tell you it is an interesting experience. I did not feel the “electrical shocks” throughout the whole body I usually do with other practices, but there is indeed energy storing and flowing. That is felt and perceived. I’m sure the shocks didn’t come mainly due to not having much experience with it and having experience with energy,

So, while Androstenol played in the background, I had the running cold water down my head and shoulders, and was focusing on the breathing, feeling one.
The activation was there and subtle, so my temperature started to raise as usual :slight_smile:

More important than that for me personally, is the cleaning of the nasal airways. I was a bit congestioned and the “hyperventilation part” + the breathing stopping creates a certain flow for the energies to move and clear. You see, energy flows and if there’s a blockade it will rush through. Which in my case cleared the most.

I will be trying the exercise some more throughout the week. Will see if I can get actual “current” to “shock” people as I do with other energy practices :slight_smile:

However, let me tell you that, if you want to wake up and increase your aura: Do the breathing exercise + Androstenol + Cold Shower. This combo will enhance your spirit I’m telling you. Tagging here the fellow wolf members @GoddessAndGodOfAll @Samurai

Caution, careful with it, you don’t want to faint while showering!

WIll update later on @_OM

9 Likes

I really like how this helps with my runny nose

1 Like

/looks both ways before crossing the street…/

Ok, I’ve been hesitant to talk about cold showers…for reasons, but…

Yes. Taking a cold shower BEFORE doing this exercise supercharges it.
Why?
Cold showers act as an original Ego Dissolution field, Energy Blockage Removal and the Pranic Swirls field…

and also yes - don’t do this exercise in the actual shower.
Chances of fainting, slipping, falling, etc go up dramatically.

That’s because it predates Qigong. :wink:

yep. :+1:

@skyhigh
:+1: good work!

15 Likes

Yes!

Much of this at the heart of the many traditional meditations or bathing rituals under waterfalls.

Wouldn’t you say, @_OM?

8 Likes

Found out that using the technic while using this will enchance the effects, felt the energy flowing through my bones. A really good feeling. Started the audio and in the second time the audio played I started the exercise. The energy surged through the fingers.

7 Likes

I’m thinking a lot about kundalini, doing research [i was drawn towards learning about it a few years ago, but I wasn’t ready] and now i feel ready but not sure yet whether to get the audio since mayb it could help me heal my body . Anyways if I were to get it and start working on that, would the Star Exercise work synergetically with enhancing the flow of energy, or would doing both be too much?

1 Like

synergistically

6 Likes

So im finally going to be Goku :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Imagined you’d be more of a Vegeta girl

:sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Instructions are clear but make them simple
144 times breathing as fast and deep as one can and while doing so imagining energy flowing in your left palm which is pointed upwards, letting the energy go trough your heart centre/chakra whatever and then letting this energy go out from the right palm which is pointed downwards?

1 Like