Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

We’ve hit a holy grail??? :blue_heart:

3 Likes

if you understand how to use it properly. and use your creativity… yes!

So now I can post a little adaptation cheat sheet for some people to use on their Servitors.

15 Likes

Without realizing it, my experience just gave away the secret to creating your own advanced field item that you can use 24/7.

4 Likes

Yes, you, I was thinking to myself today as I was at a beautiful little garden ways to use the new servitors, and something like this came to mind but in terms of emotions and increasing one’s EQ rapidly.

2 Likes

I’m ready with my bookmark…

5 Likes

Side note just tried the star exercise before going to bed and… Shouldn’t have. Legit not even tired now. The amount of energy I just picked up is insane. I probably didn’t even do it entirely right but the fact it has me awake at this moment is absurd.

5 Likes

Do it before going on a run bro! You’ll love it!

3 Likes

@SC448 That’s a great suggestion!!

What I had been doing since getting my custom servitor earlier this year was when I played any of Dream’s audio, I would tell my servitor to learn the field and fill my body with it also. I was trying to teach it. I wasn’t sure that it was working since I wasn’t energy sensitive but I’ve kept doing it.

Perhaps by this point, my custom servitor knows all of Dream’s fields! lol

3 Likes

7 Likes

@_OM The thing is that I’ve yet to be able to communicate with my servitor. :confused: I’ve had a hard time with the communication piece which I also shared with Sammy. So, I continue on as if it can hear my commands.

3 Likes

it does.

4 Likes

Yes! I’m ready for it.

3 Likes

When you ask them to copy a field, ask them to save it like a file name. Example, play Love Graviton on your device and tell them, ‘‘copy the energy from this audio and surround me with this energy when I ask you for Love energy’’.

But I’m a believer in doing as much as you can with your own abilities before turning towards servitors, fields, etc. Everyone has their own desires, but I like using these as tools, rather than being dependant on them.

12 Likes

I’m going to try your suggestion and see what happens. Thank you for that!

2 Likes

Psst. Tell your Servi to store the extra energy for when needed. :wink:

11 Likes

Ohhhhh getting my dragon to do this! I’ll have the new ones this Friday too!

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. Good to know that.

2 Likes

Well my Servitors are more asleep than I am LOL. :smile::smile:

I have already tried the suggestions here and NOTHING HAPPENS.

Man I get that you get mad af at people asking questions, but @Bre19, energy course man, buy it, it helped a lot of people to be more energy sensitive, use chakra growth stimulation, the most things you need are on gumroad, yes you have to pay, yes it costs but man these things help a lot, the card system on patreon helped a lot
these servitors or anything you do, needs 100% set intention, my servitors first time doing, didnt work, or they worked and I didnt know, whatever I made new ones, for exmaple the dark servitor and the light servitor, you will know when you created them
when the dark is created, you will feel cold
when the light is created, you will feel warm
when the dragon is created, you will feel him

and man I get it, I thought the same, people around here being advanced and here I am cant even do something astral, at first I couldnt even listen to fields properly without getting sick, what you need to grow spiritually, and that is thanks to sapiens work on gumroad, the tags etc etc, is time and money, use what he has made, it will help and being sorry wont change shit, I was like that 2, same comment, I DONT KNOW IF I DID MY SERVITOR UWU, well fuck me, how would they know if I made one or not, it takes dedication man, I know some are gifted, some are not, but most of us got better thanks to the gems sapien has brought into this world, so once again, use it.

if you cant buy shit, loop the fuck out of subconsciousness limit remover, loop the fuck out of the whole dream seed channel, take what brings you near your goal and loop it till the end

use the cards like a crazy maniac, energy expansion, attunument, chakra growth, you got everything, set your mind to it, take what is needed
Man even dream started low, well he was gifted, but he didnt know how to handle that gift, but look at him now bringing gems like psychic improvement, ascesion tag, crazy things I would never have believed would be possible, well I did but I never imagined that someone would be doings these things and not me as an old man. Things are made easy for us, I dont even care if you read the whole thing, really, its your choice, but damn man, you can do it, its all yours, just set your mind to it if you really want something.

Look at dream and sammy, they build this whole thing out of nowwhere, where the fuck do think would they start. This world is crazy, everything is possible as long as you set your mind to it.

And man get mad at me for trying to lecture you, I get it, but once again, it wont change shit. You know what it will make ? It will make your ego more and more stand in your way, change occurs when the ego isnt there, this is where spirituallity happens, without ego, so loop the fuck out of ego dissolution, loop subconsciousness limit remover, use the course, this is what I can recommend to you. Use it and change, because it works as long as you stick to it and dont let your ego get into the way. The ego is a curse for spirituall pracitices, get this curse under control because it is neccessary to reach the freedom everybody wants.

18 Likes

Look at ur fragile ego.

4 Likes