Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

I did and I felt it by 100 or so, I thought 144 would be just the perfect number to stop haha

Breathe harder… as intensely as possible…thru the nose.

3 Likes

The breathing can be fast or slow.

From the opening post:

Also, here’s a post by @_OM in this thread which may be of help.

8 Likes

Try 72 breaths, it is always a symbolic number but in addition to engaging less it can avoid hyperventilation issues.

the breathing isnt a problem man, I just thought 144 breath is where you can stop doing it, I did till 144 and I was overwhelmed by the energy inside me
I get the feeling, all good and thanks for the help, but I jus thought as I said that 144 is the perfect number to stop

4 Likes

Ok great!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So… I tried this exercise once about a month ago but couldn’t feel it working so I put it aside for the time being as I was (still sort of am) new here and there is such an abundance of tools and fields available.

Since the topic came up again I decided to try again, this time really focusing on intensity.
I certainly felt it this time! Though I find it a bit difficult to concentrate on the energy, the breath and counting at the same time.

To me the after “effect” was a bit like the body primer field. In both cases it is a general nice flow feeling plus my vision becomes a bit strange. I would see colours everywhere (I don’t think it’s anything from e.g. the astral, just normal vision things). When I look in the mirror in this state, I right away start seeing “hallucinations” / the features morphing into something a bit different (which is also normal but would take a while otherwise).
It’s pretty trippy, I enjoy the show.

I’ll incorporate this into my daily routine then probably update in the next year :)

7 Likes

Breathing > Brain > DMT release

1 Like

This increases energy sensitivity right

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Do you have to be barefoot for this?

1 Like

Isn’t there a risk of acquiring too much energy?

It’s not strictly necessary but is best when possible.

From the first post:

From @_OM’s FAQ:

6 Likes

I should really read more carefully before asking questions haha

2 Likes

@_OM, how important are the words? My hunch is not that important (as usual), however the text says that you have to say (think) them and the energy starts really flowing when you do, so im not sure.

I want to teach it to my mom when i see her, because she would be open to it. Today I tried this exercise and then the routine she does, and it greatly enhanced the effect of her routine (also similar “type” of movements working with positions and breathing). It became so intense I felt almost like fainting sometimes.
The issue is that she doesnt speak english and the literal mirror translation is a bit… “foreign sounding”, because we dont have the exact same grammatical concepts as english. So i could tell her something like “I can feel the universal life force as it is flowing through me now, I am one with it.” Is that okay?

7 Likes

I’m sure @_OM can give more details and explanation if needed, but the script, the wording, the language, etc does not matter, it’s the intention which powers the action. Just as there are many ways to do the exercise (standing, sitting, laying, arms up, arms down, etc…) there are infinite ways to power the energy

6 Likes

Yes, that’s fine.

2 Likes

Thanks both, I figured, but thought it’s best to ask :blush:

3 Likes

@_OM I tried this Star Exercise today for 1 minute. The result :arrow_down:

I need to take baby steps. :joy:

8 Likes

Awesome!
Glad you’re feeling it’s effects immediately :slight_smile:

9 Likes