Strength and safety of the different energies

Hello everyone. Lately I’ve come to think that I need to use some energy fields for many reasons. Examples given: to sustain the fields I use, to “boost” them as I feel a bit stuck, and for their healing and empowering effects too.

Warning: long post. There is a TL;DR at the end.

I will clarify the healing part. I have health issues and very low energy/strength (physically speaking). And I’ve thought maybe the fields are not working as greatly as they could cause the energy is too strong for my body.

Energy healing should help with ailments too; and maybe it does, and I’m just not aware.

So I want to use some energy that my body can take, and then build up, strengthening my energy body too.

Now, perhaps I’m totally wrong with this, and I just feel weak lately. I’ve been listening to “Mana Circuits Supercharged” thrice a day for almost 6 months.

I’ve reduced it to twice, and lately only once a day. I’ve stopped listening to “Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach” too (this since long ago), and I listened to Mana right after Plasma.

Maybe building up is not what I need, but just to keep this rest, or fix my nervous system. Or something else I don’t know (like some energy healing and repair).

It could be more physical, so there is nothing to do until my health improves.

I apologize for rambling but I’m just leaving this here in case anyone has any advice. The universe works in mysterious ways :man_shrugging:

So, from what I’ve read here, I think I should start with “Reiki Massage” or “Gentle Internal Healing” (safest fields?). Then to chi, and maybe the whole energetic alchemy album, then to Fa Jin Gong Healing, then Ojas, and finally Jindan?

Also I don’t know where to put Force of Life. Perhaps before chi?

I appreciate any advice given. Would you guys add something in between, even if it isn’t an energy-targeting field, but still could help (like an energy clearing one, or the crystals energies, or anything else…but that’s what I think could make a difference and count)?

TL;DR: So my question is how to build up to strong energies if one is feeling weak. And what energies (by this I mean reiki, chi, prana, orgone, etc) are the safest and gentlest.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day ^^

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

2 Likes

Use those three 1-2x per day. You have to perform first an attunement to make those work.

(you can find it easily on this forum)

Definitely would consider to get soul/core restoration and smart cord cutter.

3 Likes

Thank you for answering.

It is a bit too intense for me now, but I will see how soon I can start doing it.

Thanks for answering.

I used to use the cards for a while and thought I didn’t need them anymore xD. But lately I’ve been using them again, cause otherwise I couldn’t even take my stacks. But you’re right. I’m gonna use them more than once a day from now on.

Thanks for the advice. I will add them to my fields-to-get list ^^

Try mana circuits, at first it might feel a little bit tiring but it quickly builds up and strengthen your energy

1 Like

Thank you for answering.

I’m still listening to mana circuits as it is part of my PONR stack. I lowered it to 1x a day, but I’ve listened to it 2x a day a couple of days now.

1 Like

One can start slowly with 1-2min.

2 Likes