Stack to stand a heavy work that I start the next couple of weeks

Hey guys.
So, in the next couple of weeks, i’ll be starting at a new job, and boy it is heavy. I’ll handle a lot of things and have a lot of responsability.
I’ll absolutely need:

• Sleep less and be rested, and this is 6 days a week! I’ll probably be sleeping 4-6 hours.
  • Be full of energy during the day.
  • Have mental and emotional strenght, cause i’ll feel a lot of pressure, psychologically.

So, hyperstate sleep hasn’t been working for me, and listening for the “wake up” stack neither.
I mean, i cannot feel the energy from superhuman mutant+sun gazing, but I NEED, ABSOLUTELY NEED, to have it work for me. I just need it. I don’t feel the instant super energy that other people feels. I tought of listening to the Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning, as i read some comments that a guy started to feel sensetive to energy, so this is for me a clear sign that it mades fields more effective …

This next job, is 2 times far away from my current job, and i have to study too. At night i have university.
And I cannot let this job go, i need to take the chance, is a gold opportunity.
I hope you guys can help me with your experiences on fields.

8 Likes

@uial

1 Like

Hi @ardeloso,

Here are a few suggestions.

One should always add the Plasma Light field to any playlist stack, as it will increase your results and be of help with anything you are trying to accomplish.

Always start with the Plasma Light field as a starting point for any goals. :slight_smile:

For extra energy, the Star Exercise posted by our experienced member @_OM is an excellent, simple and quick way to build energy and awaken.

And it is a simple way to develop your energy sensitivity rapidly if that is a goal of yours.

There are more details in the thread below.

Keep in mind, though, that energy need not be felt for the fields to work and whether or not one feels the fields is not necessarily an indicator of fields working (in general) as such.

Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal can be added to any playlist to make it more effective.

One can also try the For the Skeptics field, which is meant to be felt immediately, and the Photosynthesis, The Flow of Jing and The Chi Elixir fields for immediate energy.

Here are more details about and guidelines for the Plasma Light field:

14 Likes

Thank you for the response!
The flow of jing and chi elixir isn’t on patreon, so i can’t manage to play them for now :( unless i sign for the youtube premium …

So, my wake up playlist looks like this:

Hyper State Sleep 3x soon as I wake up
Ego dissolution 3x
Sub. Limits Removal 3x
Plasma 1x
Superhuman mutant 3x
Sun Gazing 3x
Photosyntesis 3x
Permanent Brain enhancement 3x

I remeber that back in the day, when the plasma field wasn’t here, I played this consistently everyday, every morning, and still could feel sleepy and groggy anyways.
So, if this is the case, i’ll supplement with this during my work time:

For the skeptics
Plasma charged mitochondria
Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger (it will charge with energy my own body fluids)

For the emotional toughness, to deal with the pressure i’ll be facing psychologically, what do you recommend?
I’ll be handled responsibility, i’ll need to stand my feet and make decisions, well thought out decisions …

5 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help!

The Automated Grounding or Schuman Resonance field should be added to the end of the stack.

The older versions of these fields are available on Patreon! :slight_smile:

Here are links to the posts on Patreon.

As you’ve added Permanent Brain Enhancement, if mental clarity is important to you, you might consider adding Shen Yang (or the older version on Patreon) instead or in addition for immediate mental clarity needs. It is part of the same Internal Alchemy series.

All Purpose Anxiety Removal and Amygdala Healing ( + Fear Release) and Unstoppable Willpower would be a good starting point for facing psychological and emotional pressure.

The first two fields are also excellent daily fields for developing one’s happiness and resilience in life, regardless of whether or not one is facing pressure specifically.

8 Likes

Nice!
Added those fields in my playlist. And it is 6 hours long xD

Hyper State Sleep 3x soon as I wake up
Ego dissolution 3x
Sub. Limits Removal 3x
Plasma 1x
Superhuman mutant 3x
Sun Gazing 3x
Photosyntesis 3x
Permanent Brain enhancement 3x
Jing Restoration 3x
Chi into lower dan tien 3x
Chi into bone marrow 3x
Shen energy 3x
All porpuse anxiety removal 3x
amygdala healing + fear release 3x
Unstoppable Willpower 3x

During the day, i’ll blast my “fit” playlist too, i’m aiming to lose my belly fat.
And, i’ll supplement my listening according to my necessities during the day.

Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

Haha, once or twice is often enough for many of these fields, particularly if one wishes to reduce the playlist time. :slight_smile:

For example, the Internal Alchemy series can simply be played once or twice and Super Human Mutant need only be listened to once or twice every 17 hours.

Automated Grounding should still be added to the end of any playlist with Plasma Light in the playlist.

Best of wishes with your work!

9 Likes

My apologies, I actually misread something in your original post when I’d suggested the Internal Alchemy series and had forgot about the Plasma Mitochondria field.

So after rereading your posts again, here is what I would suggest as a playlist instead:

• Plasma Mitochondria field x3 (to replace Hyper State Sleep as a way to awaken and provide your body with more energy)
  • Ego Dissolution x1
  • Subconscious Limits Removal x1
  • Plasma Light x2
  • Superhuman Mutant x3
  • Automated Grounding x2

If desired, only add these fields before Automated Grounding:

• All Purpose Anxiety Removal x1
  • Amygdala Healing x2

Other:

• Charging your water and the fluids in your body is a good idea but it is best to wait and focus on the above stack rather than add the ‘fit’ stack for now.
  • The Plasma Light and Plasma Mitochondria fields will address ‘fitness’ to a significant extent by themselves, and what you’ve written about in your first post also seems the most important goal of yours at the moment. :slight_smile:

Then see how you go for perhaps one or two months.

Often there is a tendency to add more audios when things are not working, or to try to address everything at once.

When one is not seeing results, one of the most effective things to try is a greatly condensed stack.

Adding more fields tends to decrease one’s results further when one is already not seeing results.

(Condensed and targeted stacks, with one audio serving multiple purposes, are typically more effective in general as well rather than try to address everything at once.)

Also, the Plasma Light field will address everything in one’s entire beingness. So if there is a way to address all of one’s issues at once, and notice significant improvements, that field would be the most effective way to approach it.

7 Likes

I swear by plasma light mitochondria and brain massage :ok_hand: haven’t managed to get negentropic jing ftm but i expect it may have good use for energy reserves

4 Likes

I added plasma mitochondria, but I won’t remove Hyper State Sleep, because I need the gene mutation of sleeping less e feel rested anyway.
So I’m thinking about listening this late in the evening, hours before my sleep, so I can get the benefits, what do you think?

1 Like

That’s fine if you find it does not prevent sleep when played in evening.

2 Likes

About sleep… I’ve found Delta waves to really improve sleepiness. It works more than Melatonin (deep sleep field) for me, because melatonin is only 1/3rd of the equation. Adenosine creates sleep pressure and Cortisol needs to drop low to allow restful sleep.

I realised as part of the sleep deck to have something like this:

• Vagal Nerve Stimulation
  • Deep Sleep
  • Theta brainwaves (where you go to bed so you can enter stage 1 non-REM sleep)
  • Delta brainwaves (you should already be asleep when this plays so it brings you into stage 3 non-REM sleep)
  • then repeat delta every 90 minutes for at least 3 sleep cycles
5 Likes

So, I have more 2 weeks before my new job.
Reading posts around randomly, i found this post: BEGINNERS GUIDE TO Overall Health Issues: IBS | Acid Reflux| Blood Pressure High |

I pm’d him but, hes on a hiatus :frowning:
Anyways, I liked this idea, of targeting overall root causes rather then the symptons.
What are you toughts on this? Can I do a well overall health reset on only 2 weeks??
I’ve been listening for the past 2 days a full stack of the fields its suggested on the topic …

Today, at the afternoon, I had zero will to do something at my current job lol, maybe those fields its tiring me too much?

1 Like

You have IBS? it’s usually only diagnosed after exclusion of other conditions.

I think your issue heavily lies in your sleep quality/quantity. Find a way to optimise your sleep stack. Also work on releasing your emotions because I seem to feel anxiety through your post.

Recently I’ve found this combi for sleep stack to work for me, but you might need to figure something out that fits you:

• ego dissolution, SLR
  • delta x2
  • theta
  • epsilon
  • brain massage x3
  • delta x2
  • theta
  • insert 15 min of fields
  • delta x2
  • insert 30 min of fields
  • delta x2
  • insert all other fields
  • plasma light/plasma protocol + grounding
  • soul restoration core x3
  • plasma mitochondria x3

Include Knight Mindset if you have it.

Run Overcome Addictions to repair your dopamine receptors and ADHD to focus the mind. And the will to do things doesn’t come before doing things, it comes after doing things.

3 Likes

Maitreya fields has DEC2 audio,which over a period of time activates that gene in individual,and that gene is responsible for people needing less sleep but still feeling fresh.Guy I know,used it for 2 weeks and started noticing his sleep quota decline.I suggest using that so after 3 weeks,u will need less sleep,and u dont need to use the audio anymore.

3 Likes

Superhuman mutant
HyperSleep

Photosynthesis
Sungazing
AMPK
Mitochondria plasma

But for me just first two do miracles
Only 4 hours of sleeping but super energised

Others you can use if you need additional energy

Additional field when you need, stop procrastinating, it will literally force you to do whatever it need to be done, especially if you play it many times lol you can test

I believe this can be fixed with plasma light field, ego dissolution and with subconscious limit removial off course

3 Likes

Does this also work for being able to study for a while,ofc with breaks but smaller ones?

Since superhuman and plasma mitochondria both make mitochondria produce tons of energy,whst do u think about playing sapiens UCP fat metabolizer,then mitochondria would have more fuel to produce energy