Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

Exactly what I needed. Respect.

5 Likes

@uial Thank you so very much for thinking of me for this!! I will begin doing this today :smile:

9 Likes

Potent stuff. Did the exercise for a few short minutes 20-30 breaths. Felt the charged up high and rush like I did 5 rounds of Wim Hof deep breathing. Excited to keep at it!

17 Likes

Did you use fast breath as per Wim Hof?

Eagerly waiting @_OM

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting @_OM

Why thank you for asking! :smiley:

Recommended schedule for “super-saiyan” wanna-bes is:
2x a day, every day for 22 weeks.
So once in the morning, once mid-day or night.
If you miss a single day, you have to restart your count at day 0 and begin again… assuming you are serious about being a super-saiyan.
Why?
Certain things are built up over time that require steadfast consistency, discipline, and perseverance.

I’ve done it 22 weeks a few times. It’s worth it.
Come home drunk and feel like passing out after a night of partying?
You’d better get your 2nd session in before you pass out otherwise you restart from day 0.

For everyone else.:
This is a great, wonderful, tremendous way to start off one’s day.
So do it whenever you want or remember.
It’s super awesomely great when you need a boost of energy for:

• Interviews
  • Dates
  • Work
  • Working out
  • Getting into a better mood
  • Magical workings
  • Being sexier/attracting others
  • Manifestation
  • Powering up meditations
  • Healings
  • Just about anything that could use a dose of more energy/ch’i/prana…which is pretty much everything.
47 Likes

My strength has gone up with this in the gym
It’s crazy

10 Likes

That’s great to hear, Josh.
Yep!

Expecting more testimonials soon…

4 Likes

I guess I will start doing it twice a day now, I thought we were only supposed to do it in the morning

2 Likes

Sorry to bother again , do you think this would make our semen retention journey better

2 Likes

yes. This plus microcosmic orbit/transmutation.

3 Likes

@akkar I would alternate, but they were mostly fast deep breaths. Felt it clearing a lot in my system

4 Likes

Important to put this here once again. Even if I’m not Shawn (the cool one in this forum), I love to experiment free-style things and some of them are of course inspired by forum members. Like the Quasi Crystal discussion recently updated.

It’s just me. Some more experienced fellows here may come and say “What the hell were you thinking!!! Do you think it’s a joke or what?!!” but… anyway :) (I’m not an ideal example though. See, once again, the reminder above).

So, I’m with this exercise for a few days now. I do it lying down, because I know the dizziness that I get while and after some “similar” practices” (like the Tibetan Rites).

Today, I tried it outdoors, in order to share it with some animal and vegetal friends. I also added 2 more things: the Quasi Crystal and Moldavite fields… for more or less obvious reasons.

Won’t give much detail right now but just resume it as: being a five sided lightsaber floating in the middle of nothingness. As cool as Shawn.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Do I have to do this exercise through my nose, can I do it with my mouth and get the same effect because it’s hard to do with the nose for me

1 Like

As _OM already said, it’s better through the nose but not compulsory. However, unless you have any specific respiratory problem, keep trying with the nose. Beside the innumerable benefits of nose breathing, I personally felt that exhaling through the mouth during this exercise (as well as in other similar practices) causes a kind of “breakout” in the energy flow.

3 Likes

Explain please?

2 Likes

It would be better to say “like a waste”. I don’t know why, maybe it’s just because I’m too much accustomed to nostril breathing techniques. Whenever I exhale through the mouth, I feel completely disconnected from the process.

Any feedback, doc?

Ok. Yeah.
No, I PM’ed @Josh, so that’s why it looked like I was ignoring him.

So yeah, unless there’s some serious inability to do thru the nose ie. birth defects or something, one should strive to do both inhale and exhale thru the nose.

There’s all kinds of physical strengthening/hatha yoga benefits included in doing the breath this way for the lungs, skin, nasal passage, mouth, chin, facial muscles, etc etc.

9 Likes

Great to have your confirmation. Merci, Sage @_OMen

4 Likes