Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

Some Related Resources if you want to read more on this (and related) topics.

https://filebin.net/uhua2xt905dcnmw4

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Law-Lost-Teachings-Atlantis/dp/0966001532/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=the+law+of+one+jon+peniel&qid=1597871816&sr=8-2

20 Likes

Adding Pranic swirls could make one go up to Super Saiyan Blue :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXhLRs2viI

11 Likes

I will be adding good stacks in a while.

Want people to realize how powerful this is, on it’s own.
And be consistent with it.

With certain DW fields…watch out!

10 Likes

Great! Please keep us updated!

4 Likes

I am reading this book at present. Some of the stuffs are familiar as I have seen course videos and also discussing with people here.

It seems like his purpose is gradually becoming reality now. Probably many should read this, even if they don’t wanted to have complete spiritual life. :blush:

9 Likes

I noticed, recorded progressive development as I continue doing this exercise. On day 3, my right fingers were tingling with energy after just 10 or so breaths; day 4, there were no sensations; day 5, after 10 breaths, energy was crawling in the fingers of both hands; on day 6, the fingers of my right hand were tingling with energy after 10 or so breaths, upper body was perspiring, there’s some energy surge at my scalp, my hair seem to stand and I was slightly rocking back and forth (gotta keep my body balanced to keep it from falling to the floor of my room). I felt so energized, strong after this session for hours; on day 7, after just less than 10 breaths, both of my outstretched hands were heating up, upper body again perspiring from the heat, there’s a slight energy shooting up on the crown of my head and I slightly rocked back and forth. Again, I felt energized afterwards.

The advantage I think is that the energy surges occur at step one instead of step two where one has to inhale, hold their breath and affirm. There is also efficiency in my exercise routine since each session only lasts for 5-6 minutes. Another favorable outcome is there seems to be a build-up of the energy storage in the body since In the last 2 days I feel energized and strong after doing the session. So, @_OM what do you think of this? Is there no need to extend the no. of minutes per session?

14 Likes

This is an excellent exercise!

Thank you for posting this, @_OM. And thank you for the awesome resources and videos, @Maoshan_Wanderer . :pray:

Perhaps something to add to the FAQ in some form:

Just wanted to add that this exercise can still be done by anyone who can’t stand, or hold the posture perfectly or for very long for any reason, including those in a wheelchair.

This exercise can complement rebuilding one’s health and strength very well.

Doing the exercise and visualisation as best as you can, even if it is only an approximation or for a short length of time, can still have tremendous benefits over time. (This actually applies to quite a lot of energetic exercises and physical limitations.)

Many people who are unable to hold the posture at first are able to hold the posture more and more properly over time.

This can also help with many postural issues.

Try the exercise lying down or sitting if you can’t do it standing.

A few members on the forum have asked for advice related to postural issues or being in a wheelchair, and there are likely other members or lurkers who read this that this can be of service to.

@Fogger @SC448 You might be interested in this topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Exactly what I needed. Respect.

5 Likes

@uial Thank you so very much for thinking of me for this!! I will begin doing this today :smile:

9 Likes

Potent stuff. Did the exercise for a few short minutes 20-30 breaths. Felt the charged up high and rush like I did 5 rounds of Wim Hof deep breathing. Excited to keep at it!

17 Likes

Did you use fast breath as per Wim Hof?

Eagerly waiting @_OM

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting @_OM

Why thank you for asking! :smiley:

Recommended schedule for “super-saiyan” wanna-bes is:
2x a day, every day for 22 weeks.
So once in the morning, once mid-day or night.
If you miss a single day, you have to restart your count at day 0 and begin again… assuming you are serious about being a super-saiyan.
Why?
Certain things are built up over time that require steadfast consistency, discipline, and perseverance.

I’ve done it 22 weeks a few times. It’s worth it.
Come home drunk and feel like passing out after a night of partying?
You’d better get your 2nd session in before you pass out otherwise you restart from day 0.

For everyone else.:
This is a great, wonderful, tremendous way to start off one’s day.
So do it whenever you want or remember.
It’s super awesomely great when you need a boost of energy for:

• Interviews
  • Dates
  • Work
  • Working out
  • Getting into a better mood
  • Magical workings
  • Being sexier/attracting others
  • Manifestation
  • Powering up meditations
  • Healings
  • Just about anything that could use a dose of more energy/ch’i/prana…which is pretty much everything.
47 Likes

My strength has gone up with this in the gym
It’s crazy

10 Likes

That’s great to hear, Josh.
Yep!

Expecting more testimonials soon…

4 Likes

I guess I will start doing it twice a day now, I thought we were only supposed to do it in the morning

2 Likes

Sorry to bother again , do you think this would make our semen retention journey better

2 Likes

yes. This plus microcosmic orbit/transmutation.

3 Likes

@akkar I would alternate, but they were mostly fast deep breaths. Felt it clearing a lot in my system

4 Likes

Important to put this here once again. Even if I’m not Shawn (the cool one in this forum), I love to experiment free-style things and some of them are of course inspired by forum members. Like the Quasi Crystal discussion recently updated.

It’s just me. Some more experienced fellows here may come and say “What the hell were you thinking!!! Do you think it’s a joke or what?!!” but… anyway :) (I’m not an ideal example though. See, once again, the reminder above).

So, I’m with this exercise for a few days now. I do it lying down, because I know the dizziness that I get while and after some “similar” practices” (like the Tibetan Rites).

Today, I tried it outdoors, in order to share it with some animal and vegetal friends. I also added 2 more things: the Quasi Crystal and Moldavite fields… for more or less obvious reasons.

Won’t give much detail right now but just resume it as: being a five sided lightsaber floating in the middle of nothingness. As cool as Shawn.

7 Likes