Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

10 Likes

Do I have to do this exercise through my nose, can I do it with my mouth and get the same effect because it’s hard to do with the nose for me

1 Like

As _OM already said, it’s better through the nose but not compulsory. However, unless you have any specific respiratory problem, keep trying with the nose. Beside the innumerable benefits of nose breathing, I personally felt that exhaling through the mouth during this exercise (as well as in other similar practices) causes a kind of “breakout” in the energy flow.

3 Likes

Explain please?

2 Likes

It would be better to say “like a waste”. I don’t know why, maybe it’s just because I’m too much accustomed to nostril breathing techniques. Whenever I exhale through the mouth, I feel completely disconnected from the process.

Any feedback, doc?

Ok. Yeah.
No, I PM’ed @Josh, so that’s why it looked like I was ignoring him.

So yeah, unless there’s some serious inability to do thru the nose ie. birth defects or something, one should strive to do both inhale and exhale thru the nose.

There’s all kinds of physical strengthening/hatha yoga benefits included in doing the breath this way for the lungs, skin, nasal passage, mouth, chin, facial muscles, etc etc.

9 Likes

Great to have your confirmation. Merci, Sage @_OMen

4 Likes

Sorry I totally missed this!
What exactly did you mean by this?

1 Like

It’s okay now since you stressed one has to do this twice a day. So, I assume that 5-6 minutes exercise duration per session would be sufficient for me to benefit. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

That’s only for super-saiyans “in training”

Well, it’s like the Energy Awareness attunements, that energy can last a long time…lol
So to clarify…

One can put one’s arms down when they get tired enough
(Again, a hatha yoga exercise involved in this)
and just sit with the energies if they are still flowing.

That can last a while tho, so you can just decide that’s enough and move on.
But yeah, you could have that energy flowing for 30mins to an hour or more on a really good session.

10 Likes

This exercise has been amazing so far!! I’m determined to do this twice a day for 22 weeks, no missing a day! I’;ve been doing the Wim Hof Method [just the breathing, not cold shower or stretches] off and on the last 4 years. But with this, after doing all the breathing, I feel a lot more energy that lasts around 30 minutes, but it’s so subtle that if i move my body even a little, the feeling is gone. In time i’m sure that’ll vastly improve

17 Likes

Alright! Let’s get some updates!
How’s everyone doing with this?

If you are on the “super-saiyan” energy program
you can now add Sapien’s Energy Awareness Attunement
“Start Crystalization Now” phrase to the exercise.

(If you add or have added any other fields before now You have to start over at Day 0 - super-saiyan trainees only) :smirk:

Stop trying to take shortcuts! :smiling_imp: They usually will cause you to arrive at your destination later…

19 Likes

I’ve been doing this daily for a while, often twice a day or more just for the pleasure of it.

I find I have more energy, and morphic fields results have become many times faster and more effective for me.

Some very deep energetic blockages within me have released, and vibrational raising and other benefits have been profound and rapid for me.

I feel energies of deep karmic patterns unravelling and untangling themselves continuously, especially whilst doing the exercise.

The energy of the process feels very similar to the Ascension field’s energy and direction to me, if not the same in essence.

It’s pretty remarkable that such a profound exercise is so simple, no need for anything other than the body we always have with us. The essence of it is always available to nearly anyone in any circumstance. :slightly_smiling_face:

45 Likes

Wonderful testimonial. Thank you!

11 Likes

To read the testimonials, this exercise is more effective than the morphic ascension field, because it works faster and gives results over a few days. Even though they are both of the same energetic nature, the dogtag gives good results after a few months of 24/7 wear, because there is some time for the energetic system s’y habitue, soit en complète harmonie avec le champ morphique. Qu’est-ce que vous en pensez…

5 Likes

I think @_OM can better answer than I about differences between the two in that respect. :smiley:

This is certainly a worthwhile and powerful exercise to practise for many reasons. There are many different reasons one might do this exercise and many potential benefits from it, other than using it solely as an ‘Ascension field’ as such.

These benefits will also comprise some of the more visible results one observes from this exercise. As @_OM said, for example:

More generally, I think it can be a bit difficult to discern whether one method or path will be more ‘effective’ than another over the course of time, or the things one might encounter in the longer term, based solely on observing seemingly positive results over a few days.

Each path contains within it countless seemingly positive and negative events rippling throughout it. Lessons can be learnt in seemingly positive or negative ways along one’s path, and whether or not the pace is seemingly fast or slow at particular moments.

Experiences will always vary between different people as well, depending on one’s unique path, challenges, receptivity and many other things.

I happen to be very energy sensitive and experience results rapidly from both morphic fields and energy work in general, so I find the Ascension field item’s energy also creates discernible, continuous changes for me within short time spans.

18 Likes

it’s going good right now , I just can’t go over a minute and a half because my arm starts hurting

3 Likes

I need to start over. I’ve been wearing Ascension and Divine Balance 24/7. With some audios like Soul Restoration series too.

Just to clarify then, no audios, tags, mandalas, or energy work for the super saiyan program?

3 Likes

Noooo. No trying to "boost’ the Star Exercise. That’s all i meant.
You can still wear and listen to all your normal things.

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll continue, onwards and upwards sensei.

Here’s a meme… just cause.

11 Likes