The Upcoming Course

Can we pay for the course now?

2 Likes

It seems cleanly done and powerful, from a quick sense… sounds like a great course.

6 Likes

Man, I have so much on my shopping list from you guys, i don’t even know how to prioritize them any more :cry: so many great products to choose from!

11 Likes

Can’t wait for it to be released,you guys are AWESOME!!!

6 Likes

@SammyG, it’s really interesting and exciting, needless to say, we’re all looking forward to it. Just I would just like to know:

• becoming more and more sensitive to energy does it mean that we become more and more capable of supporting, managing and accepting very powerful energy fields (Morphic fields boosted more than ten times)?!

• When we feel the energy, does that mean that it necessarily works on us (affects us effectively) ?!

example: the field of vision 20/20, in this example, at the beginning we do not feel the energy of the field when we use it, let’s say it needs 4 days to improve eyesight by using it once a day, So it makes you feel 25% each day to reach 100 after 4 days.By becoming sensitive to energy and by feeling the field on our body, and after two days we have the first vision improvements, so it means that the field is working now at 50%, So by doubling our energy sensitivity, the field could work 100% on us and give us the first improvements in vision in a single day.

Another example : The concentration field, at the beginning the field gives us good results, then we boost it three times, and our energy system rejects it, Because he feels that it is exactly like when the physical body comes into contact with cold (or hot) water and does not support it at first.Two things, either by getting used to it, enduring it and accepting it, or by enlarging its energy system three or four times with the course method, It goes back to the same level as the boxed field three times and everything becomes as before.

PS: They are only examples, and I do not know if this happens exactly like that in reality, hence the reason for this comment where I ask to understand.

Thank you for all the explanations and to all those who want to give their opinions.

8 Likes

Hello,
feeling the fields doesn’t mean it is effective or not, or shouldn’t be used as a gauge of working.
What you sense is the difference between your own energetic system and what is being introduced.
So chances are you feel less over time. (as with mental acceptance or even just growing accustomed to how it feels, same way, you don’t sense your own energy trails or signatures that you leave behind and also grow accustomed to the presence of a new person in your life.)
Over boosting will evoke a natural response to protect yourself, like sticking your hand into a fire, you will immediately pull it out, without thinking too much, “should I pull it out, wait, who is grilling”
The course is meant to help develop your system and then also give you an ability to heal and a few other things.
Being a fairly unique individual being, you will still have your unique responses and interactions with fields etc.
It still depends on you to measure that.

35 Likes

Yeah that’ll be fine.

6 Likes

Thank you for your answer which I have read very well and reread several times…lol. I understood you very well, but I still haven’t understood what is the point of having greater energy sensitivity ?! Is it like visual acuity or sound acuity, where you can see small details less or listen to much weaker sound (see ultrasound).In other words, the more we are sensitive to energy, the faster and easier we detect and feel all types of energy (very strong or very weak).By listening to the field of the vibration of creation I became sensitive to energy (and thank you very much for that), But apart from feeling that there is another energy present apart from mine, I don’t understand what it can be used for others (or in addition). So why increase your energy sensitivity! Maybe it’s just a logical and natural consequence of an enlarged energy system.

I understand that growing your energy system allows you to channel energies of greater intensity without suffering damage, for example channeling the healing energy that comes from a Powerful source.

2 Likes

Check out this blog post from Sammy:

6 Likes

I have already read it, but I will read it again, thanks for knowing

2 Likes

Hi @SammyG ! I’m excited that this course is almost ready! What’s the cost of the course? I really hope that it’s affordable. My first healing subject will be my dog. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think he said it would cost $125

2 Likes

I feel that these two sentences seem to contradict themselves. Can you please clarify. If we are to become more energy sensitive (which to me means feeling more), then why would we feel less over time?

Thank you for replying, @Linux

1 Like

Before this course, I recommend to read this blog. (Its a small article, maybe there are more things to be said, but still deep)

4 Likes

As I see, there are 2 parts to it.

One is Information and the Other is Energy. of course, they are together always.

Information imbuing into us (that’s what fields do) faster depends on what our current belief systems are, rather than how much energy sensitive we are to the field. We might feel the energy but that doesn’t help us to imbue the field If there are opposing beliefs to the fields.

For example, it’s like a TV with antenna, electricity ( Energy ) and the other part is which channel frequency ( Information ) we operate at. One is energy and the other is the information here!

Even though let’s say the TV has a powerful antenna (energy sensitivity), it depends on us to see which channel we are now (current beliefs) and which channel we want to connect to (Morphic Fields).

The picture on the TV (manifestation) depends on which channel we attune to irrespective of the amount of electricity. Of course, the stronger antenna helps to receive the signal but which signal depends on us.

Energy sensitivity can achieve faster results if we are able to resonate well with the information in the fields. Over time, of course we acclimatize to it since we already expanded and used to it. That’s what is all ‘habits’ about for any thing (Physical/Mental/Emotional etc.) - we acclimatize at the end (irrespective of good or bad).

Hope its meaningful explanation!

7 Likes

wow … very well explained, the examples are well chosen to clarify the understanding.thanks to you and everyone else I have the answer to my misunderstanding, thank you very much for taking the time to explain myself well.

4 Likes

because it will become a part of you, so the feeling will substitute meaning that this what you have in that moment is your normal. so with time you will need to expand your energy system to more.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you @Philip_Weiss and @Psimindset for your detailed answers.

I still am getting stuck on this. There seem to be 2 things to consider. One is the capacity… the additional energy that I would be taking on… so making room for more energy which would lead to normalization. I believe that is the part that you guys are saying I would stop noticing.

The other part that I’m stuck on is the sensitivity piece. How would that work if the additional energy has been normalized to my current state? What does sensitivity to energy look like? Some examples would be helpful.

Sorry, I hope that made sense. I’m not sure how to explain what I’m trying to say. :anguished:

1 Like