Caring for your field

You think i made it from my mind??maybe you must Check again the faq in enlighted states… sammy said 4 5 not more its best option.

“Not the best option” or a recommendation is NOT the same as your highly exaggerated “crazy” - “wrong”. To be saying things that definitively, either you need to be the creator, or you should have experience wearing seven tags - neither are true in your case. I have linked that article in several older posts of mine here, so I know what Dream or Dale say about it.

So, the best thing would be to directly link the FAQ - without adding your own exaggerated color to what is simply a recommendation, not a hard rule set in stone. Got it? As someone who has 13 tags, I would not want someone to be told they are “crazy” or “wrong” if they wore more tags. If you still did not get what I am trying to say, then I got nothing else to say.

5 Likes

Man leave this attitude behind this is not a place to have attitude. You must listen

Heres what sammy says:
Depends on the fields and the effects you wish to have, thinking logically about it would let you see easily which compliments each other.

I suggest wearing no more than 4-5 at the same time. Some people are able to handle it though so it’s up to whether you can. Generally though, this amount can be overwhelming to most people’s energy bodies. The audio fields though,you can listen to many different ones the same day.

This is the part @Maoshan_Wanderer is talking about, it’s up to you whether you can handle more or not

1 Like

Hes Ego or your Ego? :thinking:

2 Likes

Only comments about the fields and the subject pls

1 Like

I just continued your topic :innocent:

5 Likes

Peace man.lets leave nerves and anger behind

@gpo, do you think that using the booster sigil on the Eternity Redux tag too many times can “overload” the fileds and completely nullify them on the tag? I’m worried that I may have weakened the fields by overloading the tag because I have used the booster sigil about 10 or more times lol…

2 Likes

The tags will not lose their energy from being boosted. Why would they? The fields are very resistant and self-sustaining, so no worries. Boosting makes the field stronger, it does not nullify it.

9 Likes

In addition to @anon6431808’s great post, the field will not be nullified by the field booster sigil, but a dog tag may feel weaker to you if overboosted beyond what your energy system can handle. That can evoke a natural response to protect yourself by reducing receptivity and acceptance of the field.

From a post by Dreamweaver in another thread:

11 Likes

this is funny as shit MEGA Lol With LoVe

2 Likes

Wow you have so many tags, I didn’t get a chance to purchase any. So I want to ask to advice, what is your top 5 dog tags?
I was thinking about reach for the stars, best path seems quite intimidating, what’s your experience with both

1 Like

I would like to acquire such a thing. If it’s not available, it would be easy to create.

The best bridge you’ll ever get is just charging water with them and drinking it.

1 Like

I agree, water is a good medium. I’ve moved on from that idea and made my own tool through my practices and higher self… It was already easy to create/recreate any field or energy. Have moved on working more with my own fields into artifacts and other mediums. An exciting journey for me…

2 Likes

I just received my matchmaker. Is it safe to wear it in the shower? Is it okay to wear it along with gemstones?

Edit: Please answer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, it is. I have other tags than the Matchmaker but that doesn’t matter, same principle for all of them. I wash them and have no problem at all. Other forum members have confirmed as well.

No clash either with gemstones.

6 Likes

Can any one specify how long is ‘over time’ if a field is supposed to repair itself?

What kind of non-physical item damage is non-reparable, if there was such a thing? thanks

Here is a post in this thread which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

net

Do you guys maybe know if using a PEMF device over dogtag is damaging the field as well?

Specifically I’ve done this with ICES-PEMF today. Found such info about it:

ICES stand for is Inductively Coupled Electrical Stimulation. The inductive coupling is an idea that goes back to about 1974. So, we’re trying to get electromagnetic energy deep into tissues without using electrodes and without having to drive current directly through the skin or anything like that. So, the electromagnetic way that ICES works is that it uses induction to get electromagnetic energy deep into tissues where it transforms into a micro, nano current and then it stimulates tissue that way.

All PEMF devices emit EMF by definition (PEMF is one type of EMF)
BUT, ICES - PEMF (…) only 0.2% of the EMF energy of a typical PEMF system

2 Likes

What happens if you boost the Magi tag… will it manifest fields and become more effective overall?