The Reiki Smart Field

Lot of gratitude to my friend @Cambrian for recommending me to use that field when I got the Flu at the beginning of the week.

This field + Virus Disruption is I believe now the best combo you can loop whenever you get sick.

I fell sick on Monday afternoon, while I had to fly abroad for work on Tuesday night (shit :grimacing:), and surprisingly with this combo I felt 50% operational by the time I had to take my flight, then 70% operational the day after (with a flu and the inability to rest properly!!).

Ofc I took the necessary vitamin C and paracetamol, while going easier than usual, but with the difficulty for proper rest and nutrition I’m honestly blown away.

On Thursday most of my colleague didn’t even realize I was super sick 48h ago.

“Oh it must have been a simple cold”… (nope :grin:)

Really recommended.

Thanks Cap :pray:

16 Likes

This kinda scares me so is it possible hypothetically if somone wanted to do harm without ever being at the place could do it over the interenet?

1 Like

I know you weren’t talking to me, but to answer your question, yes!. People can send psychic attacks from across the globe, They say witch doctors in Indonesia can do wicked stuff like make glass manifest inside your stomach. Of course Dream wouldn’t do something like that, so you’re probably safe.

1 Like

The ? was for anyone :slightly_smiling_face:

am not talking about dream but in genral can others do this say if i were to give a mad review on another channel could they possible do this? am guessing by ur answer yes

1 Like

Yeah I know a woman in Jamaica that was psychically attacked after she left a comment on someone’s video, so yeah, it can be dangerous on these internet streets fam.

It is not possible to do harm with Reiki. The very nature of that energy is purely benevolent.

Can people do harm with energies other than Reiki? Yes. That’s what curses, hexes, jinxes, evil eyes, etc. are all about.

Do those people need to be physically present with you in order to do this? No. They can be across the globe as they do this. They’re not necessarily using the Internet, although they may learn if your existence through your participation on the Internet (like your example of leaving a review on the Internet). And they don’t need any “rational” reasons for doing so. (I know of certain witches who will curse their clients so that their clients will keep paying them.) That’s why @Maoshan_Wanderer cautioned us tobe careful about which energy workers (and sub makers and field creators and YouTube/TikTok videos, etc.) we’re using.

Now, the best way to protect yourself is to heal and build up your energy field. (A lot of these people are way less powerful than they imagine. The really good ones are usually directing their talents to building up their lives (rather than tearing yours down).

You have fields to clear your energy systems; to break curses; to remove cords and an
infestations; to build up quite a number of the different parts of your energy system; and to raise your vibration; and to protect you. You have Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation (which, if you aren’t doing twice daily, you “should”–as much as I hate shoulding all over someone else). This doesn’t need to be as scary as you may be making it.

13 Likes

Good tips💯

1 Like

Do you guys think this is safe to use for the elderly?
Also to loop?

I’m thinking, reiki itself would be safe.
I’m not sure about other additions or possible detox?

5 Likes

Yes, definitely part of the fields you can loop, even for elderly.

Nowadays a lot of fields fry my nervous system if I play it more than 5 times, and I looped this one for hours.

6 Likes

I feel like this has happend to me. How do you deal with this and is there anyways you strengthen the energetic nervous system?

2 Likes

This

Also Nerve Damage Help, Nerve Inflammation Help, Nerve Growth Factor and Vagus Nerve stimulation.

All are great.

And ofc reducing the amount of fields per day, grounding yourself, having a healthy lifestyle (nutrition, movement, etc.).

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing this field for the past 8 days, since this comment was 8 days ago :D
Basically looping all night for myself and someone elderly.

We have both been in need of it (me not as much).

It works very well :)
I have been doing something physically challenging and my recovery time has become quite short. Also, joint pains recover quickly too.

I have also noticed that having the field playing while doing reiki is very effective.
I had amazing results when I did reiki on myself with the field playing, and also on someone else.
I’ve only been attuned to one type of reiki.

15 Likes

Does this mean I can do reiki without getting an attunement? I tried it on husband a few days ago and he said it felt nice.

I’ve done energy healing before very casually in style of Reconnective Healing which uses the hands, but not very intensively. Seems similar to reiki.

3 Likes

The field does the reiki, if that’s what you’re asking. You don’t need an attunement to use the field.

3 Likes

I woke up this morning feeling grateful for this field and how it helps with many things. I was thinking of posting something to bump it because I remember how underrated it was. Coming on to see it bumped to the front page is a nice synchronization with this field’s energy.

I also find synchronicity in the fact that someone brought up nerve damage and I was just using this field for that last night.

Beautiful field

9 Likes

If you have the Sapien Energy Course:

• You get the Healing and Crystalline attunements there
  • And then you have the Smart Reiki (with lineage components) here
  • Or alternately, play Torsion and KQC before this field

If we combine those, some mind-blowing energy… I love the combination of the three…

I hate the word boosting haha, but I reinforce these attunements every now and then and they always enhance the experience of this Reiki field for me in multiple ways.

One fine day, I was bitching to Dream about how people sell anything and everything as Reiki, and some folks projecting utterly rubbish energy on YT as Reiki treatments. Boom, within a day or two, he made this field, and I was blown away by how gentle this field is, at the same time super effective - so it works without overwhelming one’s energy system and aggrandizing it. It also seems to naturally ground us. This one and Acu-Automation are truly underrated.

I was watching my cousin’s 2 year old and the kid was being a brat. I started playing this gentle field on a whim, and the kid was no longer irritated, felt peaceful, and took a nap lol… And then his mom says, he had some skin rashes, which were gone by like 70%! This happened last Friday! Pets seem to love this energy as well.

24 Likes

Yes, you can absolutely do Reiki without an attunement.

2 Likes

Lol babysitter Mao bringing out the big guns :joy:

Good idea to combine it with KQC - I was travelling recently and then I got sick, so I reduced the number of fields I was playing by a lot.
I kept reiki but haven’t been using the QC, I’ll add it back it and see.

10 Likes

I believe this gem is highly underestimated.

Early days yet, but so far I listen to it as I go to bed and it helps me a lot to have a much better night of sleep.

I have a question, is the Reiki Star Exercise included in this Smart Field? Thanks!

4 Likes