The Reiki Smart Field

Thx for the reply, that makes it very clear

@GianLee haha i will make exactly this face expression. But please, if anyone projects into my living room, could you wear a name tag with your forum username please?

24 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was really funny!!! They will do my friend!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Our life is really blessed, I would say in the extreme, when among the members of this forum, we have great teachers like Maoshan whose value in time, love, charisma, teachings, experience and very good humor, exceeds this market price by millions. Let’s appreciate it, beautiful family, being surrounded by great teachers has an incalculable price. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :heart: :heart: :heart:

31 Likes

[Sneakily putting Dreamweaver on my tag to get free lunch] :smirk:

19 Likes

Amazing field.

Felt really good. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Note that true reiki always works for your highest good and cannot be overused.

18 Likes

This sounds a lot like the reiki massage with the water sounds. Is this field basically a smart version of that?

I notice a tingly feeling and heat on my head.

1 Like

Most people have heard of Reiki but haven’t ever tried it and are unsure even what it is–‘Japanese something’ would have accurately described my mental filing of it for the longest time. Even after reading about it, I never tried it. But one day with the field and I’m sold. This could be a perfect introduction to the work of Sapien Medicine. Christmas is coming.

Ok to use for new born- baby for general support ??

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Played this yesterday evening while I lay down
Felt some pin prick sensation on the sole of right foot and energy in right thigh.
Also a feeling of lightness in the center of torso

Today morning, another 30 odd minutes
Some pain on right temple, my ears got hot and there were also some pin prick sensations on my ears like Acupuncture

there were some pin prick sensations in big left toe after the session had ended

10 Likes

16th Oct
Played this for 30 mins in the morning

I felt a Vibration in the root chakra and lower abdomen

Also some pain - right below the left knee, on the leg bone. I guess that would be the Fibula/Tibia bone. The pain was localized and went away after a few minutes.

Some healing going on…

17 Oct

I played this for around 40 mins today.

I could feel it working on my heart chakra. There was a gentle pressure on it. On and Off.

Also, my left hand wrist got warm for some time.

The gentle pressure at the chakra point stayed for a little while after the audio stopped playing.

This is my first “Smart” field and I love it.

18 Likes

I always forget to do self-healing so this is great! Thank you!

Question: We can send this remotely, such as with servitors (if one is at that level), or Be The Healer (probably the most newbie-friendly method), or the energy course attunement?

Or is it like the typical Reiki levels where they (usually. I know there are exceptions) give distance attunements separately?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Thank you! I suspected as much but thought to post in case anyone had the same questions and needed some confirmation.

Going to add this to my Dreamweaver holistic healing toolkit! :relaxed: It’s been much easier to tap into when in a hurry / uncalm situations, than say, having to remember how to draw HSZSN.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha def

2 Likes

The energy I feel from this field is incredibly beautiful and pure. So relaxing, this is so nice! I definitely think everyone should have this, this is so good for all around healing.

And am I imagining things, or am I getting a subtle scent from this? :thinking:

18 Likes

Y’all are sleeping on this one. Sure, it can perform Reiki on its own… But for Reiki practitioners… There are added benefits.

There are always folks who want to pay, experience some healing, and be done with it… but…

Until my new paid Reiki services are fully launched I’m too selfish to share all my ideas, but… Reiki Master here… Aren’t we taught to call in the higher selves and ascended masters of our own lineage when we do Reiki… and attunements?

9 Likes

Felt guided to this. Play it twice and felt a energetic sensation flowing into my palms/light vibration in them as well.

wondering if it’s possible for this field to give attunements? :thinking:
Also I’ve heard of reiki clearing blocks towards abundance/wealth etc but is that possible?

Also any new updates from the people using the field would be great :+1:

2 Likes

I’mma tell you a secret. I upgraded my existing attunement using this field 3 days before I bought it. I just opened the image, connected to it, and asked it to strengthen my attunement and my lineage as much as it could.

I believe that was on the 23rd, and I purchased it on the 26th.

When I upgraded my attunement, it was a strong energetic feeling. When I first played the audio through twice, I felt next to nothing, and was perhaps a bit disappointed. But I’d just upgraded, had just been practicing Reiki, and am a Reiki master.

Then I had the idea to play my Reiki Wormhole silent audio. I did so, and intoned “Create Reiki Wormhole.” Now I’ve been setting up all these Reiki Wormholes, which are a call for Reiki across space and time, each linked to the others. I use it every time I perform Reiki (and many times I don’t). And I sent the Reiki Smart Field into the Reiki Wormhole, and asked it to upgrade their energy and perform Reiki through them as per the general call they create. That lit my energy right up!

So basically, it’s like having a Reiki Master servitor. It can also be used to upgrade and vice/versa with your other servitors.

9 Likes

Are you saying u now selling a reiki servitor to us ??!
Wow :o