The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

Anyone having an issue when clicking on connect wallet to phantom, Nothing happens?

Yes, click on the Add Manually button on the right and add your wallet address from there. I’ve heard it’s easier to find the button on a PC also.

As so many of us are working with various NFTs and new fields, is there any chance an Energy Expansion Mandala will be created?

Or is that Ascension-naut?

1 Like

I don’t know about this but Kinetic Aura pretty much can help with it.
Throw in Tree of Life Force, and you’re done for the day :grin:

6 Likes

I just purchased Kinetic Aura and its doing just that :grin: I’d love to throw in something to actually expand my energy and nervous systems though as I can get a bit fatigued with all these fields.

10 Likes

How have you been doing with the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation?

2 Likes

The Star Exercise as a NFT field/mandala would be awesome :slight_smile: :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Do you know the energy expansion card from the book of cards?
The cards are also on Instagram.
You could print that or draw the sigil on a piece of paper and activate it through the day a few times

2 Likes

I use the cards a few times a day.

Would just rather have a smart field that doesn’t neee to be activated manually and can work 24/7.

I’ll try the star exercise sometime this week.

4 Likes

buying from the sapien shop got my card locked lol

Hmm, explain.

Did you just use it once and that’s it???

have you had issues with your card in recent months? please elaborate as others could get confused.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo i had my issues and now i have two phantom wallets both with nfts from sapien shop/soundwave.luckily i have accsess to both too. the nfts would know that i am their owner through my email still or should i expect issues.

i cannot copy or transfer anything in one of them because i dont have crypto there.

also if i have issues again and cannot accsess both of them with my password the nfts will continue to function?

1 Like

yes i believe as long as they are in your wallet it is fine in all ways

:)

20 Likes

many thanks

2 Likes

yes, i bought the silent mind

not at all

I don’t know what caused it, but they wanted me to confirm if I sent money through paypal to sapien. Never happened to me before

1 Like

That’s standard “fraud protection” in my country. If it’s never happened to you before, it could be nothing more complicated than your credit card company (or–more likely–the outside “fraud protection” company they outsource that function to) has changed their algorithms. So many different factors go into those algorithms, it’s so hard to tell what triggers them (and that’s by design).

2 Likes

Still upholding the request for this :grin:, if you have enough time, I hope you consider some beard products for men @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Hopefully a moisturizer because the world already has enough of DHT blocking oils 🥲

Hello,

I created my account at Sapien shop, have not bought anything yet but I was curious how payment process goes because payment issue had been a problem at some point.
It seems Sapien shop accepts PayPal and other form of payments (local cards, cash etc…really??)
Does the store accept credit card payment?
Or is Paypal is the only payment option??

Thank you

Yes. PayPal is the credit card processor for the Shop but you don’t have to pay with PayPal. You can pay with your credit card. Just click on the “Check out as Guest” link. (Usually in small letters under the PayPal button.)

2 Likes

How many tags are going to be remade actually? Cause I don’t want to be hasty before I buy… it would be better to have a fair idea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like