Alien Intercession

Density and Dimension are 2 different things.
Why are always avoid your “5d” question. :wink:

That’s only one reason of many.
There are obviously parts of you that didn’t come down here.

Think like playing several different characters in a mmorpg, while the real “you” is safely in your room viewing the gameplay from “god” mode, completely unaffected.

The material planes is the plane where one can gain the most experience the fastest ie . balance/transcend polarities/dualities.

On other planes, it is much much much slower.

11 Likes

Nvm stupid question, I think I get it now.

1 Like

My power grew exponentially by practicing Reiki.

Life is simple but you grew up losing your ability to see anything but what you were told was there, cut off from your own energies. Reiki is great for reconnecting you in a non-religious way.

HIGHLY recommended by me. You can self-attune, or you can get attuned for free. Weekend workshops are usually a waste of time.

I am a field creator, and I still use the Tibetan Dai Ko Myo symbol to create energy, to give life, to channel energy, and to lock energy. It’s my go-to for a lot of stuff.

Wal-Mart sells energetically poisonous “organic” cheese (I’m a cheese addict, so this subject is near and dear to my heart, unfortunately). When I eat it I experience the same exact symptoms as if I bought their cheapest version. If I buy Aldi or Kroger brand organic cheese, it’s not so bad. If I buy legit organic cheese from a smaller company, it’s a whole different world. Just become some Reiki Masters charge a lot for their training or offer poor training doesn’t mean the technique isn’t super legit. It is.

2 Likes

There are actually a shit ton of free reiki attunements provided on YouTube, even for highly advanced systems:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Reiki+attunement

2 Likes

Just take them with a grain of salt. I watched some of these years ago. Nothing.

When I attune people in person, they can literally feel me drawing in their energy field inside them like a lightsaber. The remote attunement DOES work differently, I am just saying it may be weaker. So accept it, and if it doesn’t come through, watch other vids, replay, attune yourself, whatever… and actually study it, and actually practice it, or the attunement is a waste of time.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ok, I’m 99,9 percent sure this happened and am not dreaming it happened. Had 2 sleep paralysis looping this audio today, I feel they wanted to tell me something, there was a symbol, I don’t remember exactly how it was but I know it was a circle with something, kinda like a mandala, I felt their presence. I think my ego played a game on me bc I saw an image of something that has always disturbed me my whole life when this happened, it quickly banished anyways. I told them to tell me the messages or something like that, it all happened so intuitively idk how to explain, it was weird.

Btw the thing that disturbed me isn’t a spirit or something like that, I just saw an image of a kid with hydrocephalia (i think that’s the name) when I was like 8 years old or so I saw an image of a kid with that condition and for some reason it stuck on me and now when I see someone/ a picture of someone with that condition now I get the chills. I think that’s the only thing that has left me traumatized for some reason, but I’m 100% sure it was my ego who put that image

10 Likes

I feel like something changed within me, I feel something is different now. Anyways I’m gonna keep sleeping, bye guys

6 Likes

I’ve read the pdf, is there a part about the Anunnaki story that he is wrong about?

1 Like

ok. so this goes back to my earlier comment about the psy-op campaign

We have the time-travelling Draco-Reps (cause that’s what they were… not beautiful looking “angelic” beings) going back in time and seeing a pristine Earth.
It’s pristine for a reason, but they don’t care.
So they go even further back in time and plant their “flag” on earth in the form of dinosaurs.

Well, other aliens are busy doing alien things for millions of years, and come back to the pristine earth and to their surprise, see all these dinosaurs!

So rightly, they are annoyed and throw a few well placed meteors at Earth to kill off the dinosaurs.

Now, of course, the Annunaki are now pissed.

Meanwhile, some time later, some shits going on Mars and Maldek and they decide to blow each other up. :roll_eyes:

The “powers that be” see a relatively pristine Earth and say…“hey, we got some 2 legged apes there that can be used for all these trapped souls from Maldek. Let’s use them for their continuing education.”

Re-enter the Rep-Dracos, who start doing their own genetic experiments on the apes (actually Bigfoots are the original “design” used ie. the missing link) too.

So the real issue is, if you hear the Annunaki/Rep-Dracos tell the story, they were the only ones who were responsible for the genetic changes of humans, thus our “Creators”.

Except there were 21 other genetic experiments going on with other Aliens races on ape/humans.

They just happened to be the ones showing up “in person” on Earth (cause fuck the non-interference rules that everyone else follows) to a certain group of ex-Maldekians, claiming their “God Creator”-ship with no other aliens countering their arguments.

20 Likes

Had an alien encounter this morning!

Woke up around 8:30 a.m., adjusted my night playlist and went back to sleep. I’m not using any Intercession audios or fields right now. Only have the Higher Self mandala beside me.

EDIT: Just found out, that the alien sigil item was lying beside me the whole time. So it probably played a role!

Had a dream where I saw people flying in the sky, but nobody noticed them. Then suddenly there was a cloaked alien beside me in the dream.

Then I woke up in sleep paralysis and saw an alien with a white uniform in front of me. When the alien saw, that I was awake she/he turned transparent. Didn’t sense any threat or bad intent, so I thanked the alien and closed my eyes, so it could do for what it came for.

Looked smth like this:

(edited with paint, to get the face shorter and make the head less round)

Then I entered a kind of lucid dream state, where I saw a kind of VR menu in front of me, while I felt the alien was working on three small spots in my left brain hemisphere.

Remember something like brain has a +/- polarity written there. And another thing I remember was Eckhart Tolle false prophet? (probably want me to check him out, so I am more in the present moment and meditate in day to day life?)

They explained a bit more, but can’t remember anything they said.

Then the alien worked on a spot that connects left with right hemisphere. Felt rather uncomfortable. No pain, but felt like your tooth being worked on by the dentist. (decalcing my pineal gland?)

Then I became a bit paranoid. What if it had malicious intent? Maybe this ended the whole session, maybe they were already finished?

There was construction noise outside. Might be that the uncomfortable part of the operation was made up by my mind, because it heard constructions tools outside.

After getting up, I felt the same positivity in my brain, that I feel, when I wear the item I created with the alien sigil.

I’m convinced it was a friendly :alien: encounter! But don’t ask me what they did. No idea :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Sending you lots of love @Sims…there is so much love around you and spirits wanting to help heal you. Keep connecting here and working on yourself …you’re doing great! Believe in who you are…a wonderful human being. :purple_heart: Things will get better. x x

11 Likes

Would you be willing to share the sigil?

2 Likes

Wow, what a thread. It took me days to read this and catch up, and aside from the bickering of a few, this was a really enjoyable, positive read.

I also had quite the experience as a result of listening to this audio, but I’m not sure if I should share it or not, as it left me ambivalent about it all. Regardless, thank you to those who posted so many of their experiences, it was uplifting.

9 Likes

Hello guys,Got a question which might be stupid.If astrology is real (which I think it is cause dream made astrology related dogtags and seems that the nullify one is karma nullifier) does a horoscope shows from where your soul came from? The sun is your sing and for ex. My sun conjunct Vega (or Wega) which is a star parallel to capricorn’s constellation does it mean my soul is coming from the Lyra constellation? Also is Maldek a hell for the alliens?

3 Likes

It probably could. Don’t know anyone who is that skilled to do that tho!
Probably some lost scrolls in the library in Alexandria explained how to do that.

Hell isn’t a ‘thing’ . at least as most “religions” teach it.

There are astral planes that souls gravitate to depending on their levels of consciousness.
Lower astral planes would be seen as “hellish” or “Hell” from a positive point of view.
Higher astral planes would be seen as “heavenly” or “Heaven” for a positive point of
view.
A negative-oriented being would view “higher” astral planes as “hellish” to them.

16 Likes

So earth belongs to a lower level of consciousness and anyone here on earth has a “mission” to become enlightened one way or another? Is everyone here on earth alien or an alien experiment?

3 Likes

Using religious terminology, Earth would be considered a “purgatorial” plane.
Anyone of any level of consciousness can be on earth, thus giving everyone a chance at maximum growth opportunities.

There are certain things you can do on Earth that can’t be done on any other plane ie. become enlightened without having to go step by step through each astral “level”.

Theoretically, one could go from being a completely unevolved soul to Enlightened in one lifetime here.
Does that ever happen? lol no
but everyone absolutely has the opportunity to grow as fast as they want, if they so choose.

Well, all humans bodies are from alien experiments… so yes.

There are large number of people who became individualized consciousness that are from other planets ie this is not their home planet.

There are some who are originally from Earth in terms of where they first achieved their individual consciousness ie. this is their home planet.

17 Likes

Yes, I’m allowed to share. Asked them on three different occasions. But the one time I wanted to send it to a person my higher self stepped in and said nope.

Thank you for reminding me!

Anybody can ask me with a PM to get the sigil. But please no hurt feelings, if I don’t send it. My HS usually only steps in at the time, when I’m about to click send.

Update for the last post

The sigil item was beside my bed the whole time!

I think the aliens even hid my glasses this night and cut my internet connection until now, so I would find this out, before I can post here lol

6 Likes

Hmm… so only starseeds on this forum :thinking:

5 Likes