Emotional Rollercoaster and playlistlength(two questions)

Hello everybody,
I’m new in this forum and have to say nice to be here :)

Listening to Sapien&co since a lil bit longer than a month. I’ve recognized partly intensive emotions throughout the days. As if in waves, so to speak, my mind then always tried to invent a story about it and when it struck me, I went into feeling. Meanwhile, it is felt less with these intense feelings, but was at times very extreme the last few weeks and often difficult to classify (which in itself it does not need). Have any of you also experienced this and do you think that comes from the fields?

And I have one more question. I was very inconsistent at first when selecting the fields and changed every now and then. Now, however, I have committed to a playlist for the next 3-4 months and would like your advice… On the one hand, is it possible to improve or save something? And on the other hand, could there be difficulties or can it happen that a few fields do not work properly with the number? Or should I change something in the order? Listen to the playlist usually 4 times a day and feel so far good with it. I am always exhausted, but during or immediately after I do not notice any restrictions. Have already read a lot in the threads but would like to hear your opinion directly :)

Here now the playlist in order:

Ego dissolution
Exorcism rite 2.0
Energyblockage removal
Subconscious limits remover
Mindfullness
Higher Self connection
Extreme self confidence
Become whole
Love, gratitude and appreciation
Self love and acceptance
Divine love
Unconditional you
Attract love
Trauma release and healing
Emotional release
Amygdala healing
Depression relief
Semen retention(quadible)
Brain enhancement
Brain regeneration

So that’s it, I am looking forward to your opinions and send you warm regards❤️

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

In my experience, that’s usually a sign that the fields are working–more specifically, that you are processing the information in the fields that you’re using and that you’re releasing and updating patterns (or thoughts or beliefs or events, etc.) that you’ve been holding onto within your energy system.

This can also happen when we’re subjecting our energy systems with more fields than we’ve prepared ourselves to handle (which gets to your next question). And this, too, may be the case for you, given that you’re telling us that you’re always exhausted. In addition to the usual “human” reasons behind exhaustion, too many fields (or too many plays of a single field) will exhaust our energy systems which will cause us to feel physically exhausted. So, it’s good that you’re paying attention to this for you. That’s part of your learning how to work with these fields.

Looking at the list you’ve shared with us, you might consider adding a grounding field, such as Automated Grounding or The Schumann Resonance, to help with both your releasing and updating as well as the emotions that you’re sharing with us. Also, the new Outlook Retrainer could help you with this.

That happens; no big deal. It’s like when we get new toys. We want to play with them all, usually without reading any of the instructions. Then we start to get more focused with them, like you have. So, good for you!

I’m not sure what you’re meaning here. Could you please give us more about what you’re wanting to know here?

It seems to me like your list is focused (Good for you!) in your intention. So, I don’t see any “difficulties” in your list.

As to the length of your list, you’ll discover we have a variety of opinions on that topic. Since your fields are primarily focused on self-growth, there is no official limit to the length of your playlist on that topic. (The official limit on the number of fields applies to those fields which are creating permanent physical changes. Your list has only the 2 brain fields, so you’re good on that score.)

As I mentioned above, you have been noticing that you’re exhausted, which is a personal indicator for you. It might mean that you want some grounding, or some upliftment (from the Outlook Retrainer) or you might want to cut back on the number of fields or the number of plays per field. You’ll want to play with that for yourself.

I will recommend, if you’ve not already started to do so, that you develop a practice of the Reiki Star Exercise, which will strengthen your energy systems and improve your ability to work with these fields.

If, as you play around with the different suggestions I’ve made (and that our friends will make to you), you think you might have too many fields, then prioritize them a little. What’s the most pressing issue you want to address Right Now? Make those fields your priority, let them do their work and then you can move to the next issue (or phase of this same issue) and work on that.

So, for me, I might want to focus on “cleaning and clearing” first. (That’s just me. You might choose differently for you.) With that in mind, if I were wanting to streamline my playlist, I might focus more on those fields and put things like the self-confidence and attract love fields (etc.) on the back-burner for the time being. It depends on what your intentions and priorities are.

Me, personally, I like to put my clearing fields in the beginning and then follow up with the healing or “additive” fields afterwards. That’s my personal preference. (Your preference may be different. Play with it and see what you like the best for you.)

So, I personally would move the Trauma and the Emotional release fields up with the other release fields that you have in the beginning of your playlist and then play the connection and love fields (etc.) towards the end.

Please help me understand what you’re saying here. Are you “always” exhausted, like as in “exhaustion is a sort of constant state that I’m in and have been in before I started listening to these fields”? Or are you “always” exhausted since you’ve been playing around with these fields? (Are you noticing how those are two different things? Which is it for you?)

If it’s this last one ("…exhausted since you’ve been playing around with these fields") then that’s the indicator I was talking about above. I’ve given you some suggestions about what you can do there.

4 times a day can be a lot. Most of these fields only need to be played 2 or 3 times a day at most. Some people like to spread those 2 or 3 times out over the course of the day. I’ve learned from our friends here to play my 2 or 3 times all at once (so, Ego Dissolution twice, then Exorcism Rite 2.0 twice, then Energy Blockage Removal twice, and so on). You can make that adjustment, too, and see how it works for you.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

First of all, I’m happy for your reply! Thank you for your time :) my English is not as good as possible, using deepl translator to help me communicating :smiley:

I think that’s it.

Always should actually mean more often… I meant that even before working with the fields I often felt exhausted during the day. Am currently unemployed and occupy myself mainly with reading, chilling in the hammock and the fields :D think if I would be more active, I would not have so often during the day these lows. On the other hand, a lot of rest is not wrong at the moment.
How it feels to hear too many fields I was allowed to feel weeks ago. Both physically and mentally completely exhausted, anxious and irritable, severe headaches. From then on I took a break and reduced from 35 to 20 fields. But I will continue to take good care of myself and reduce again if necessary. Since a few days I also have a ringing in my ear. So far it does not really bother me, but it is perceptible.

And thanks for the tips regarding the grounding and the Outlook retrainer. Probably then listen to the end of the playlist or whenever I feel I need it or?

Well said! :smiley:

What I meant here was, are there suggestions for improvement or more suitable fields to achieve my goal or does it make sense to take something out to save time and possibly energy? My main goal at the moment is to fully accept myself and my life as it is right now and to value myself and life, my environment more, to feel joy of life, to then pursue the goals that are really important to me. My second goal is to heal my brain, I was heavily addicted to drugs for 12 years and there is certainly some wrong wiring, took up a lot of garbage this time. Among other things I have social anxiety, a memory like a sieve. I have made quantum leaps in my development in the 2 years I have been clean and my outside world signals to me that I am a wonderful person, just the way I am, but I often can’t feel that and I won’t find what I am looking for on the outside.

Grateful for this, never heard before! And thanks for the tips below release to the top of the playlist makes sense, absolutely…

Thanks for the advice, I will have a try with listening the videos twice an spread the playlist. At the moment it was easiest to play the playlist one after another, because I don’t know how to put 1 video two times in a Playlist, but if I want to know, I get to know, right?! :smiley: read in the FAQ and forum that this way amplify the fieldeffect, what sounds very interesting.

I wish you a great evening and tomorrow a good time

3 Likes

My pleasure. That’s what we’re all here for.

You and your translator are doing great.

Great! You’re learning what your indicators are for you.

Again, you’re going to have to play around with this for you and also decide what kind of experience you’re wanting for yourself with these fields. If you’re having perceptible ringing in your ears (and you’ haven’t been exposed to other things which may have caused it) then you might want to consider if this too might be one of your indicators about how your fields are affecting you.

Yes, put your grounding field (whichever one or ones you choose) at the end of your playlist. You got it.

I don’t know that it matters too much (and we’re all still learning about the Outlook Retrainer field, as it’s new). My best guess (based on my experience with it at this stage) is to put it after the clearing fields and before your healing or “additive” fields.

I (and some of our forum friends) have been enjoying the Outlook Retrainer early in the day, sort of setting the tone for my day. You might want to play with that for yourself, too.

Given your goal (by the way, congratulate yourself for coming to a goal for yourself. That doesn’t always happen) I think you did a good job selecting your fields. Maybe our friends here will recommend some fine-tuning but, right now, you’re off to a great start.

And I have no doubt that our friends will offer up any clever hacks they might have for putting 1 video two times in a Playlist. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thank you. Also for the encouragement :)
It helps a lot in different ways. Feels great to be here!

2 Likes

Hello dear people,
I wish you that everything goes as desired his course with you!

Have already read a lot here in the forum and have long thought about whether I ask again here with you, because I’m overwhelmed with my thoughts. Can not make a decision.

Have my stacks a little adjusted and somehow still have the feeling that it is too much. Not because it overwhelms me, but because it 1. takes quite a bit of time and it seems to me that it would take a long time with the amount of fields to see more results. Now it is so that many of the fields belong to the same topics and in the forum and FAQ said that fields of a topic strengthen each other. Only I am totally unsure and wish me an advice of someone more experienced.

I have the brainstack completely out and want to focus first only on blockages solve and love / self-love, acceptance and social problems such as inhibitions in communication, to be anxious. To make it short I want to be able to enjoy myself and time with my fellow human beings and feel arrived with myself as I am at the moment.

Here are my playlists:
Mornings:
Torsion x2
Plasma & infrasound
Cosmo volt 2x
Ego diss
Subconscious limits x2
Energyblockage x2
Amygdala x2
Trauma release x3
Depression relief x2
Crucible x2
Ojas
Traunsmutating
Mircro cosmic
Grounding x2
Testosterone x2
Dht
Androstenol x2

Afternoon:
Ego diss
Ojas
Sub. Limits
Love, gratitude and appreciation x3
Self love and acceptance x2
Parental love x2
Self confidence x2
Become whole x3
Forgiveness and release x3
Crucible
Depths of your soul x2
The alchemy of love Album each x3 backtoback

Night:
Ego diss
Sub. Limits
Higher Self x4
Become whole x5
Crucible
Ego diss
Interconnection of everything 3x
the true self of others x3
Mindfullness x3
Unconditional love x2

It really seems like a lot, even if it doesn’t feel like it… Can you recommend me anything to reach the above mentioned goals or do you have any tips which fields would make sense to prioritize and which ones could be put into the background or which I can take out for the time being? I’ve been listening to some or most of these for a while now and I’m a little afraid of losing my progress so far, which is not to be underestimated…

Oh, and somehow I’m madly drawn towards chakraseries, today I was thinking about buying all four plus energybody repair and minimizing my playlist short and sweet, because I feel the work with the chakras would help me a lot in solving some of my problems. So I would also be willing to spend some money, let’s say 200 euros a month would be in it.
I also have an eye on tags, the Limits remover tag, bpil, chakra growth and abundance, but the store is unfortunately still closed.

So that was now but some… I would be very happy if someone takes the time to help me decide and share advice and experiences with me.
Thank you

Hi Dodo!

Can I just suggest you what could work faster with a short stack for your goals, instead of trying to adjust what you currently have?

I mean all in that list is great, but we have newer fields that can cut that list short and simplify your desires.

1 Like

Hello LunaMoon :slight_smile:

Yes, please suggest me, what could work faster for me.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Like

Morning:

Ego dissolution x 1
Subconscious L x 2
Magnetic Heart Coherence x 2 (gumroad)
Outlook retrainer x 2

Afternoon:
Subconscious L x 1
Uplift yourself and ppl you meet x 3 or Charisma & Glamour (gumroad) x 3

Night:
Ptsd x 1
Depths of the soul x 1
Imaginarium divine x 1
Outlook retrainer x 1

2 Likes

Happy for you reply :heart: really full of joy atm :grin:

Very short and most of them already seen… I do a bit of research an then let’s go.

Heard the coherence from Braden almost 3 years ago I think, tried and give up the technique, cause of doubts, that I can do… I believe it’s life changing…

Do you think it makes sense to buy the new perspectives one, because of the outlook retainer and the rest sound good too?! But not sure about the ganglion block, it’s in ptsd too… I want to have it offline too…

And with this stack I can calm conscience remove self confidence and become whole?

Thanks a lot :)