Listening guidelines

no play the same one in a row. if you want that wieght loss, take 3 weight loss field, and listen to each at least 10 times before switching. if it’s too much go less

I would do upper body one day and the next day do lower at least 5 days a week.

is okay to stop listening to an audio half way its playing?

most audios have a given duration because of the music that is played. But for longer audio, like 15 minutes +, the reason isn’t the music, but most likely that you need to listen to it the full length of the audio to maximize the results. my take

I haven’t read anywhere yet; can you listen to the fields while driving, or does the same rule apply to subliminals?

As long as you dont listen to the deep sleeper one you should be good to go.

3 Likes

There are a few others, but they tend to have warnings on them, so read the descriptions.

Example - Vagus Nerve stimulation.

I think even curse spell remover mentions something about strange experiences, so I wouldn’t play that or audios that have mentions of something similar.

3 Likes

General query and contemplation, assuming all factors influencing change are in equilibrium, would playing a Smart Field after a regular field ( both of the same/complementary category) results in a much enhanced ,well integrated and speeded results ? What do you guys think ?

I wanted to get all your thoughts on something:

Do you think I’d be able to put my speaker (JBL JR pop) under my pillow, and sleep while it plays? Will I still be able to absorb the field as long as I can hear it from behind the pillow (even if muffled)

Yes. I do this with my cell phone, no problem.

2 Likes

Hii everybody, hope you’re all fine :slight_smile: if not, I wish for you to be so!!

After a conversation with @WellBeing, he suggested me to try and play a little with the fields and so, I did…

First I listened my Stack one after another, four times a day. Now I splitted it in 3 Stacks with it’s topics: cleaning in the morning, love at afternoon and brain in the evening. First I listened each video trice, but it felt overwhelming, now I listen to each video nearly twice, some trice and it feels fine I think…

My Question here is, don’t know it’s my ego or so, if I listen to one video twice one time a day, is it still fine? Because in the past I listened one video 4 x a day at different times and thought my energybody gets the Impulse more often throughout the day, it must be fine. Now he gets the impulse 1 time a day, but twice back to back, so it must be stronger… I hope you understand my fear.

In my mind I compare this with leveling up in gaming. Playing consistent day by day, no matter if played it 1 time, twice or trice, or played 4x at different times. It’s nearly equal, so to say, but playing twice or trice amplifies the energy… Hmmm, i’m a bit insecure… :sweat_smile: so it get’s everyday a little bit more exp?! What do you think about? I read the whole thread and some other but still don’t know about :see_no_evil:

Greetings from Germany

2 Likes

Sure. It’s fine. It’s always suggested that we start out slowly with these fields to see how we personally interact with the fields. Then we can build up from there, if necessary or desired. “Always listen to your own guidance” is good advice.

2 Likes

Thanks again for your reply! Yes that’s a thing with trusting my inner guidance :grin:
Don’t know if it’s my ego, spreading fear and doubts or is it my higher self or body taking care of mine… But I’m sure i will develop the ability to distinguish this over time… :pray:

Yes, you will.

1 Like

sapien said speakers are better because of the frequencies, some of them are kind of high and could damage your ears, but headphones are also effective :)

2 Likes

Wouldnt that make ur work even borning as time is now slower?
Or would it make it better beacuse u dont leave it till the end of the day

how can i find out what my problem is…the cause of the problems is…why i am the way i am, what are my weaknesses…is it higher self connection field, my personal therapist field, what other field could help me please? What should I listen all

I used this yesterday, all stacks and I slept like a little baby !!
like 10 hours of sleep!

Anyone know where the BDNF field is

It’s in the New Release - Frivolous (Sapien medicine album) on Patreon.