Listening guidelines

This is a great place to initialize your Sapien usage! Here, you can ask what tracks to use for your desired goals, share your listening regimen with others, and ask questions about how to best use the audios. Remeber to use the “Subconscious Limits Removal” audio if you are susceptible to subconscious blockages hindering results from the other audios.

27 Likes

Is there a wearable field for subconscious limits?

2 Likes

I’m new to Sapien, only been listening for about 3 weeks and I’m still confused as to how to use as outlined on the FAQ of enlightened states website. I understand a max of 4, but confused. Are energetically programmed ok to use more? Is it just morphic fields that should be limited? Anything for physical changes should be max 4 with anything spiritual or hormonal can be added to the 4? A you can see, I still don’t have a real grasp on this but I’m enjoying it very much anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

not at the moment ,

1 Like

Yes it is a bit confusing and from my experience with these creators they can be very vague. I would suggest just listening to 5 max a day. I am working on a way to combine his fields with another tool that will allow more usage and the ability to create your own combo fields. Just need a bit more time to ensure the energetic safety.

2 Likes

I have been trying to regrow my hair for a while.
I suffer from male pattern Baldness.
What fields would you suggest?

1 Like

It’s part of the Fearlessness pendant on enlightenedstates. Also should be available as a custom order on enlightenedstates.

2 Likes

Hair growth and recovery audio & Stem cells targeted to scalp audio (on patreon).

3 Likes

One should be coming soon.

6 Likes

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really. Also, as @orgonemagick pointed out, we can be rather vague in our descriptions. Reason for this is because everyone is different. Experience is all rather subjective so for some people, 10 audios is fine and for others 5 is enough. Too many audios can overwhelm your physical and energy body as well so we try to be careful in asserting limits. Some people are able to listen to over a dozen and don’t find much issue with doing so. So it’s all very subjective. But in truth, there aren’t any universal answers for this sort of thing. It’s something that you will discover through your own testing and experiences.

So we are currently revamping the website and in the next few weeks, we hope to make these kinds of things less vague and more understandable to new listeners. I can easily understand why a new listener would be confused by all this.

31 Likes

Hey guys, I am currently using sapien’s gynecomastia ver 2.0 on Patreon. I would like to ask if it is better to listen with headphones or a bluetooth speaker.

1 Like

All of the audios are better to listen to with speakers. Bluetooth speaker is fine to use as a speaker.

1 Like

I am very confused because some people have told me it is better with headphones and some that it is better with speakers.

4 Likes

Sapien Medicine says the audios are better to listen to with speakers.

7 Likes

I see thank you. Would the quality of the speaker matter. As I currently have one bought from aliexpress.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the quality of the speaker would matter.
I would say as long as you can hear it decently it’s alright.
It does not have to be on high volume, you just have to consciously hear it.

2 Likes

I see thanks for the info, I would be grateful if other members could leave their suggestion on how to speed up my progress. Have any of you used this audio?

1 Like

Before my many hair was falling. I heard three fields of Sapiens for hair. Now my hair fall is very very low.

1.The DHT overwhelming presence.
2.Stem cells targeted to face, scalp and neck.
3.Hair Growth and recovery helps with hair loss.
I have heard the above three fields received good results.

5 Likes

I think I’m going to listen to Clearing and Exorcism for a month again.

1 Like

Thank you for this explanation. I have been really trying to figure out what I can do and I want to address a lot of things. Breaking them down into priorities was hard :rofl:.

2 Likes