Frivolous (Sapien medicine album)

Frivolous (Sapien Medicine Album)

The bone strengthener is upgraded version of the osteoporosis field

It additionally has parathyroid hormone or PTH, which maintains the level of calcium and stimulates both resorption and formation of bone; 2) calcitriol, the hormone derived from vitamin D, which stimulates the intestines to absorb enough calcium

Then the older osteoporosis added

The programming in this video uses a combination of approaches to help reverse Osteoporosis,

It focuses on the spine but all bones are affected, it will target your bones with HGH, IGF-1 and PDGF, also cause it absorb calcium and nutrients for growth and repair.

Also your pituitary gland is stimulated to improve your natural production of these hormones etc.

Be sure to to get extra nutrients and calcium to support your self

Nose Straightener

This helps over time, align your nose to a straight position with also the effects of the golden mean added.

The shiny and Revitalized Hair

Uses the elements of hair growth booster along with some damage repair and jing + plasma for the most luxurious looking hair around.

The Three Ginsengs

This is a combination of Asian ginseng, American ginseng and eleuthero previously called, Siberian ginseng.

To recreate the complete effect of all combined, you may also get some smells and tastes with this one.

62 Likes

The nose straightener has finally arrived. (cries in dramatic) Hope this help fix my crooked nose and save me from a doubtful rhinoplasty. Thanks Dream!

27 Likes

Thanks Dream!!!
The bone strengther is perfect for my mom.

13 Likes

The three Ginsengs!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

32 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer my thoughts as well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Next could be Mushrooms! Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Cordyceps, Shiitake … :sunglasses:

39 Likes

Broo what I was just thinking of an album like this yesterday

5 Likes

You mean :point_down: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

captain nemo on ancient aliens

22 Likes

thank you for piano. quite rarely found in your audios captain

2 Likes

which song??

You guys gotta let me know which beats are bangin’ :fire: :fire: as I don’t need to listen to most of these…

1 Like

Bone strengthener. piano played shortly, but still glad to hear a piano man. miss it

3 Likes

Thanks for everything Dream!
Can the bone strengthener cause bones to grow larger (so your frame gets larger)?
Does the golden mean ratio effect of the nose straightener field also affect the rest of the face?

3 Likes

Nose Straightener has piano and sax in it, with rain sounds in the background. Very relaxing and pleasant.

5 Likes

Oohh, the shiny hair one!!
Thank you, thank you! @Captain_Nemo
:heart:
Exactly what my boring hair needs right now.

Now I’m so excited I can’t sleep…

25 Likes

I didn’t know it had piano. just started listening

3 Likes

@anon76664106 welcome back

2 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom:

6 Likes

He is too good to us. :sob:

But also: finally a ginseng one can give to one’s Asian parent that they can’t leave in the original packaging for a year, swap out the card, and eventually re-gift. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have been dancing in excitement for the past hour!! Specially for the hair audio!! Mind you, my hair has already been growing at an exceptional speed with the latest being 1/2 an inch on EACH strand only in 3-4 hours!! And an inch overnight :) only from using the hair growth audio— so I can’t imagine how this one will be like!!

I also have some Siberian Ginseng somewhere around that I’d hoped for taking its benefits in but it did not go well with my body… So I’m excited for my new cup of ginseng blend :))

Thank you so much Dream!

22 Likes