The Spinal Tapper

12 Likes

oh this one is great if a person is struggling to meditate with erect spine, after 3-4 weeks i could sit in a lotus pose comfortably

16 Likes

thank you ! that’s what I’m working on

7 Likes
7 Likes

Wow Akirito, thanks to you, I’ve discovered a physiotherapist from my country :)) (not to be confused with the pop singer who has a similar name lol).

4 Likes

I tell you, Spinal Tapper and The Bone Strengthener audio helped me tremendously with aching spine in 3 listens…not to mention it’s a good combo and upgraded version of Osteoporosis field :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Would this support bone growth combined with Sapien’s height booster?

Support proper posture , Which may “boost” your height .

I think you should find the Josh - Stack :rage: :muscle: Shared on the "Share your results " thread.

Copy his style ! i think it works

1 Like

How far back is this stack? Also, thanks for the fast response.

1 Like

Hm interesting, I used for 1.5 months before with nothing, but I’ll see again with more dedication (stretches, diet, meditation, and stuff from other creators too).

1 Like

Josh is a teenager, (still in high school), so he hasn’t finished growing yet.

2 Likes

Well so am I (turned 16 a couple weeks ago), but our genetics are quite similar, the tallest has been my grandfather who was 6 3, and a few uncles and cousins, but I haven’t had a growth spurt since early this year. Ig the fields will have to do the magic from here onwards

1 Like

I don’t know if it is related to the audio, but ever since I started using it I have been feeling pain and stiffness all the way from my lower back up to my neck. Anyone got an idea what might be happening?

3 Likes

There are several options as to why this might be happening. For example:

1. “Crisis of healing” is an effect when, before healing occurs, there is a deterioration and exacerbation of symptoms.
  2. The sensitivity of these areas in which you are now experiencing discomfort has returned. It happens that the body gets so used to a certain state of discomfort that it ceases to feel it. During the “therapy” the body begins to heal, and the first thing sensitivity returns. And you begin to feel something that didn’t seem to be there before.
  3. Individual intolerance. Perhaps this sound is not suitable for you. This also happens, even if he helps everyone else.
  4. It may not be related to sound at all, but this discomfort is caused by something else.

There is very little information to make accurate assumptions. You’d better do your own research. Understand exactly in which cases and when discomfort occurs. How it develops. Is there a connection with listening. What happened before. Etc.

10 Likes

I have been listening to this field for a week and have the exact same problem. My upper back and neck hurts a lot after listening to this. I must say I have very bad posture and a few slipping disks due to hypermobility so I think the pain proves it is working. I experience a similar pain when having my spine put back in to place by my fysio.

I can sit straighter than before and it feels like everytime I bend my neck to look at my phone for too long my body corrects itself and I sort of feel forced to correct my posture.

4 Likes

This field remains a mystery to me, it’s exactly what I need for my scoliosis and hernia, I’ve been using it on and off (for 2-3 months) since it came out it but it doesnt work…it even causes some sort of rejection everytime I listen like it was too much for my body…maybe my scoliosis is related to some sort of energy blockage or “parasite” energy?
The same goes to the neck hump removal…no results.

Maybe…

Wouldnt stop listening to them, but maybe add ego Dissolution and the energy blockage removal on dream seeds too.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im already using the ego field, I was thinking about buying the microkinesi therapist but I need to think beyond the physical causes of the problem. I’ll definitely check the major blueprint and will add the energy blockage removal to my stack.
Thank you for your insight Luna, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

oh i just copied the link of what i said regarding that on the major thread because the info related to your thing was in there, but it does not mean you have to have major. its just that the Ascension, or Kundalini completion or whatever you wanna call it from Earthy body to Astral body and further up, (which is more or less the goal of Major BoP) its easier and faster when the back bone is aligned, and those 2 points are sealed and working properly.

and you are already feeling (thinking) it is related to more than the health issue itself.

i wouldnt stop listening to those 2 fields if i was you, if there is pain and discomfort is because they are not aligned etc which is exactly what your problem is, so its 100% normal to feel that, its part of the process, maybe reduce the loops or dont do it daily?

microkinesi would be of great help too or smart reiki, some of the nerves healing etc

and definitely add the energy blockage removal to your daily listening if you arent yet

3 Likes

17 Likes