The Requests and Fields

Field for my pet to speak english or chosen language (Smart field)

field for someone else’s pet to speak english and get them literaly scared to death (dumb field)

pronoia means that you do something before overdue to have your mind secure
pro - before
noia - mind
“thinking it and applying it before it happens”

Like a disease if you are in a state of pronoia you eat healthy and you will not get it.

nothing with conspiring for you.

Just the legs regeneration for those of us who run, jump and climb a lot, Please.
Full massage effects, enhanced blood circulation, healing,faster recovery from workouts, proper oxygen/nutrition desposition… The Muscle recovery doesnt do much for me even when looped.

Edit. Nevermind, found the myofascial one

I’d been to the doctor today for mouth breathing issues at night and they diagnosed me with deviated nasal septum. Is there any field for this problem?

3 Likes

Shielding 3.0 includes subconscious limit removal if anyone is confused about it. Also it does a fabulous job of silencing your mind and focusing it on important stuff. This is my personal experience. So it takes care of removing mental clutter too to an extent.

4 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: :pray: otherwise I was considering surgery

2 Likes

Hypernasality field is a most need.

1 Like

Something to benefit us and the natural world…

Basically something, like a barrier or invisible fence that juts out from our car (without affecting any animals inside the car should you be transporting)

basically something that repels any deer, possums squirrels raccoons bears moose etc any wildlife (or roaming domestic animals) basically tells them to stay away from the road at least in the general vicinity of our car (but of course as wide of a perimeter as possible would be appreciated)

And it would be great if all the people buy this field! Happy travels to all, then

1 Like

I put portable speaker inside my car and playing Plasma flower node point. Until now i have not seen cockroach and spider in my car. You can experiment it.

Warning: Don’t put portable speaker inside car under hot weather, it can explode. I use heat(fire) resistant bag put my speaker.

1 Like

Oh dear Lord lol that’s quite the disclaimer about the speaker!

I will take all this under advisement Thank you

1 Like

The Alchemical Rose Quartz Bridge

An NFT that when you hold it in your left hand, and the NFT of your choice in the right, it will bridge a lasting connection between you and the NFT for 24 hours, so you don’t have to wear it. You hold them together for about a minute.

You can repeat the process with as
Many different NFTs as you want

And the rose quartz bridge can live on your desk or phone, it does not have to be worn or printed. But it can be printed.

Also works on you a little bit, to infuse you with love and nudge you to be more loving throughout the day

6 Likes

Not a field, but I had NAET for histamine issues (it was 5 years of burning, weeping, rash neck to ankle, swollen joints, itching, sinus reactions to all kinds of things food or environment, couldn’t fall asleep without scalding my skin in the shower), also allergies and anaphylactic allergy

And it cleared it all in 10 DAYS! 5 years of sheer pain gone in 10 days!

It was miraculous!

NAET = Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques

8 Likes

Thanks a lot. Will go through it.

1 Like

Would it be possible to make a field for inducing the feeling of tipsiness whenever we need to temporarily lower inhibitions?

DM me if you have any questions, happy to answer them, it kind of saved my life.

hello @Captain_Nemo for me it is an honor to be able to communicate this directly to you, and I take this opportunity to thank you for all your wonderful work.

I’ve had a couple of ideas about possible fields that could help a lot of people.
The first is one based on Bio magnetic pair therapy.

I will add a small description of what it is about:

This therapy is based on the concept of biomagnetic pair, a technique developed in 1988 by Dr. Isaac Goiz Duran(today world renowned medical scientist). It uses magnets to fight parasites, bacteria, fungi, viruses and other germs that are the cause of various diseases. The human body is healthy when the pH (measure that indicates the acidity or alkalinity of a solution) of our body is neutral. The actions of viruses and fungi makes the pH value in the body , to go from neutral to acid , while bacteria and parasites turnes it alkaline. In the human body there are specific points that are twinned and have opposite magnetic polarities. Dr. Duran, discovered and mapped the location of 350 Biomagnetic Pairs.When these points become unbalanced, one area can be overly acidic while the other can be overly alkaline. By placing two magnets of opposite polarity on these points during 15 minutes, the ph is being rebalanced, therefore restoring the optimal conditions for the proper functioning of the body.

here some sources:

Biomagnetic pair - Biomagnetic Therapy Center

Biomagnetic Pair | Biomagnetism

The way this field works would be similar to how the deep brain magnetic stimulation field works. Since magnets are needed for therapy, although each physical problem requires a different location at specific points where they have an effect on said disease or on viruses, bacteria or fungi. So maybe it would be a field directed to each type of target or a smart one that was directed to where it is needed.

this therapy is very powerful although quite unknown, I have known of cases in Mexico and Peru that have cured various types of cancer after about 6 weeks of treatment more or less. but usually the therapy is used to return the natural balance to the body by various ways, destroying bacteria, fungi or viruses and restoring the natural pH in a few sessions.

the second idea is Water Hydrogenyzer I think the method would be the same as the water oxygenator but with hydrogen instead of oxygen. According to various sources hydrogen water has many health benefits and serves as a powerful antioxidant.

well that’s all for now, greetings all.

10 Likes

The Vectors of Manifestation (in original designed by JAAJ)
Audio track to manifest by inserting a written or verbal intention

7 Likes

just like the magnificent endocrine field we are so blessed to have, I’d love to put the request out there for a complimenting field to address the EXOCRINE System…

2 Likes