Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

No it won’t it will actually have the appearance of it being smaller since the surrounding areas of your face will be brought out.

5 Likes

No more bird nose.

And if you want even more results, chew hard foods not soft ones like birds.

Exercise your sister masseter muscles to amplify maxilla results.

4 Likes

No i havent

I like bird noses. Adds to the character.

1 Like

No

:key:

New Release - VITAMIN C :tangerine:

Effect of vitamin C on bone formation in the expanded inter-premaxillary suture. Early bone changes - PubMed

or for even faster results:

The Super Human Mutant (energy and morphic energy programmed) - YouTube

I will be posting a stack soon, still experimenting.

Have so much to share.

Love you all.

8 Likes

Side profile is finally getting there.

I actually took a break from Auto Mewing, time to combine the powers of both, and hyperjump.

1 Like

Hey is there a description for this, and also does it expand the lower palette also?

What are you noticing?

I wish they had an exact description for fields. So we don’t have to keep asking what it does lol

2 Likes

A lot of times fields are a personal journey to discover.

Also i mean what else does this post need to say about the field?

Its pretty clear imo

I understand for complex fields but this one is simple, that we are discovering a few positive reactions in the process, are things we have been sharing here for others to see what could happen.

For example a healing field like Plasma Flaunt, my hair, eyelashes, eyebrows are getting longer or thicker, i dont see anyone else talking about that, but guess what i had a healing needed for my pancreas/liver. And that is related to it. If someone have them working well they wont see what i see.

So we just have to take the basic explanation of what will happen to everybody and then the extras is personal a lot of times/most of the times

11 Likes

Sure, that’s a good way to put it

2 Likes

5 Likes

What’s with the post deleted by author lmao

Anyways While listening I hear kinda loud cracks in mid-face area. I’ll take that as a good sign.

2 Likes

Unrelated to the thread like yours thats why :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You guys are going to be up there with these celebrities, or higher than these celebrities with this field negentropically making you attractive asf.

I’ll see you in the magazine front cover.

5 Likes

I sure damn hope so my friend

1 Like

There’s nothing to hope, only guarantees because I’m telling you, when your maxilla is upgraded to next level, you gonna be conventionally attractive.

If you were a 4 in the looks department, you gonna be an 8-9 after this.

2 Likes

It’s alright man. If you know you know.

2 Likes