Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

I sure damn hope so my friend

1 Like

There’s nothing to hope, only guarantees because I’m telling you, when your maxilla is upgraded to next level, you gonna be conventionally attractive.

If you were a 4 in the looks department, you gonna be an 8-9 after this.

2 Likes

It’s alright man. If you know you know.

2 Likes

:100: guarantees my brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Damn guaranteed I like the sound of that. Appreciate you guys for the help. What is y’all listening routine, how much do y’all listen to it for?

I’m thinking about listening to it in the morning then afternoon. Is that a good idea or no

Me before this audio

11 Likes

Damn good shit bro

2 Likes

Haha yes that!! I am still amazed at how much air i can breathe now compared to before where almost nothing could pass through my right nostril :slightly_smiling_face:

This gives me sometimes some little ""pains
“” In the face bones, that is working so fast and even when i am not listening !

For the look my eyes are more popping, they look really big now. And aaaah those cheekbones :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Yep exactly all of that has been my experience !! So good!

3 Likes

Today when I was talking to my coworker all of a sudden my jaw was making cracking noise. It was kinda soothing to hear the cracks lol, like my face is morphing into a handsome beast.

Mind you, I have never experienced jaw crackling, before this field. It’s cool.

6 Likes

Bro I feel the same crack in jaw area. Also Mid face area. I can crack my jaw all day long lmao

2 Likes

Me to my jaw:

6 Likes

Ive been having a weird sensation the past few days i cannot deny it anymore :sweat_smile: because it starts right when i play the audio (at night) however im still feeling it today.

I dont keep looking at my face checking all the details all the time, but i did it a while ago just to see wt heck was going on with my nose.

So the sensation is like if my nose was vibrating, like if it was twitching but the Cartilage and juuust a bit the bone, to my pleasantly surprise it looks so niceee. My nose was ok, normal nose not too big, fine id say.

But its looking prettier, better shape almost perfect, symmetric, i guess the Cartilage is getting stronger, a bit lifted, perfectly centered in my face. Wow.

This field is incredible but also its making me appreciate much more all the other healing fields that i know are working but i cannot exactly pintpoint where its working, unless some damage i was already aware of is decresing (healing) or a noticeable effect outside like skin, hair etc.
Im imagining all the little things they are non stop working on. Its so humbling. I feel so lucky. :pray:

Oh and also i keep cracking everyhwere haha we are gonna be a whole new head / face / person!

14 Likes

Anyone else feeling calm listening to this field? I guess this made my breathing more deeper and my thoughts calm.

8 Likes

Kinda

1 Like

I havent noticed that to consider it but it makes total sense. But i havent noticed because my thoughts are already calm :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I totally relate! This one for some reason is calming me so much, the sensations in the face are like an entrnal massage :laughing:
I sometimes loop this one just because it feels so good (:

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why this makes me so calm. Sometimes I get confused and think if I’m playing silent mind by accident lol.

3 Likes

Eyy one year from now I’m gonna post my results. A before and after. Anyone else up for it? Wanna motivate each other.

I’ll probably do a 3 month update time interval.

4 Likes