VITAMIN C 🍊

This works with the existing information in your body to allow it to produce functional Vitamin C
we all have the existing genetic information to create this on our own, but it is non functional, this helps to restores that function by DNA and RNA modification, So a few listens will make you be able to naturally produce it.
The cells do revert, but this happens at the rate at which you renew cells, so I suggest a few listens then you should be good for a week or two.
Then you can refresh

23 Likes

bump

5 Likes

Been working fine for me. I used to supplement the vitamin C ( with ester C by Solgar) because I am not a big fan of fruits and ended up missing this specific vitamin. I was super glad with this release by Dream. Since it came out I’ve been listening once or twice a week (as recommend in the description) and quit the supplement. And I feel great.

16 Likes

Aging without wrinkles due to vitamin C supplementation 21.04.2019
Gram of vitamin C makes the anxious less anxious 31.05.2018
Recovery from depression faster with vitamin C supplement 23.03.2017
Better vitamin uptake from supplements with Ester-C than from supplements with regular vitamin C 24.01.2017
Vitamin C supplement lowers blood pressure 13.12.2016
Simple multivitamin supplement can make you happier 20.06.2016
Less anxiety and worry with vitamin C 20.04.2016
High doses of vitamin C and E may undermine effect of endurance and interval training 20.01.2016
Vitamin C boosts breast cancer survival chances 07.10.2014
Vitamin C maintains endurance athletes’ testosterone levels 27.09.2014
Supplement containing vitamin C makes it easier to do more exercise 16.09.2014
Diet rich in magnesium, betacarotene and vitamins C and E protects your hearing 02.02.2014
Vitamin C and E protect testes during steroids cycle 08.01.2014
Vitamin C strengthens muscles in the elderly 23.11.2013
Animal study: vitamin C and E good for older strength athletes 17.02.2012
Lose weight faster with vitamin C 11.09.2011
Vitamin C-Phosphate offers your hair protection from androgens 08.09.2011
Vitamin C negates effects of endurance training 23.08.2010
High doses of vitamins C and E not harmful to athletes 03.02.2010
Animal study: vitamin C protects prostate of steroids users 09.10.2009
High doses vitamin C and E buffer cardio effect on fat rolls 27.05.2009
Junk food less fattening with vitamin C 16.10.2008

23 Likes

Can i play Vitamin c and D vitamin daily?
It will be easier to manage than play it every other week and every other day

5 Likes

Yes, if you like.

Here’s an answer to a similar question @SC448 asked in another thread.

12 Likes

Thanks. Couldnt remember the right english words to write in search to get an answer :)
And why Amplify, Nullify will help boost D vitamin field?

4 Likes

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

They can complement The Sun Gazer (and effects from the sun itself), not boost the Vitamin D field as such.

3 Likes

I’m looping this for whiter skin tone :heart_eyes:

Update today.

I just woke up from nap and daaaam my skin feels so soft :heart_eyes::joy: idk if this from this or what but damn it’s just extremely so soft. It’s like when I was vegan and the skin feels so good throughout my body

8 Likes

And all my people say

Check this VITAMIN C SAPIEN MED FIELD :ok_hand: :face_with_monocle:

Its a Mutation that let you produce vitamin C . :orange_circle:

With this , you should expect , less inflamation, more energy , less oxidation (aging reduced)
and other benefits.

I think this few times every some days do the trick .

Its LEGENDARY .

Ennjoy enjoy enjoy. :grin:

I was hot :rage: lol but this give me a nice refreshing breeze. :ice_cube: :rice_scene: :tropical_drink:

19 Likes

:rage::+1:t4:

10 Likes

:rage: :handshake: :rage:

9 Likes

:grinning: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :smiley: :open_mouth:

10 Likes

LOL. I forgot about Billy Mays. What an absolute legend.

Edit: to stay on topic, this is highly underrated:)

7 Likes

Thanks for bumping this.
Most vitamin C supplements are either fungal contaminated or contain heavy metals so this is actually invaluable as it’s close to impossible to get a clean supplement .

Also if this works like in animals than this can make huge amounts of vitamin C . Like HUGE. Animals can converted sugar into vitamin C so when they’re sick they can produce up to 100g of vitamin c per day. Try taking that as a supplement :)

I think theres only humans, Guinea pigs and monkeys ,all other mammals can make vitamin C.

9 Likes

And dont forget the vitamin D one guys !!

5 Likes

I got a bit deficient in iron when I transitioned to vegetarian diet and a few weeks of using this fixed it! And it only needs to be played once a week :smiley:

Thanks for bumping it up, everyone can benefit from this regardless :+1:

5 Likes

I want an update on this

I already take 1 gram of vitamin C everyday, but I think that’s still not enough. So, I thank the creator for this field.

This pretty good, but I wish it was permanent I would gladly pay 100 for it if it truly was.

1 Like