What should I listen for Lupus?

I just got diagnosed and is there any beats that would help me out?

3 Likes

Hi @Dumbles, I’m sorry to hear this.

Anti-inflammatory fields can help counteract inflammation and prevent autoimmune responses. Here is a list to choose from:

Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, Anti Aging (on Patreon) and
Advanced Healing (on Gumroad or Teespring) can help support normal internal functioning in many ways.

The Politics of the Body album (The Deep Organ Cleanse, The Gentle Internal Healing and The Enhanced Organ Functioning) can help support healthy internal functioning as well.

If you’re open to it, the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra field on Sapien’s Mantra Meditations channel is an intercessory field protective of one’s health.

Unconditional Love on Patreon is often overlooked and can do quite a bit for healing too.

Edit: You may also wish to consider the Optimal Health Stack posted here:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely give these a try!

3 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Should we only be using Vitamin C and D every few weeks? For the last 4 days, I have been using both 2x every morning when I wake up. I noticed doing this wakes me up full of energy. But if we should only use this bi-weekly, I don’t want to do damage by running it everyday.

1 Like

No need to worry. Two listens every morning when you wake up is fine, so long as you feel good and don’t feel it’s too much. It can be a great way to start your day! :smile:

The Vitamin C field can be listened to as often as you like, with no harm done. It allows your cells to produce functional vitamin C. They revert slowly at the rate at which you renew cells, so listening daily will simply continue to renew your cells’ ability to produce vitamin C.

From the description of the Vitamin C field:

This works with the existing information in your body to allow it to produce functional Vitamin C
we all have the existing genetic information to create this on our own, but it is non functional, this helps to restores that function by DNA and RNA modification, So a few listens will make you be able to naturally produce it.
The cells do revert, but this happens at the rate at which you renew cells, so I suggest a few listens then you should be good for a week or two.
Then you can refresh

A few listens every one to two weeks is mentioned only because listening much more often may not be necessary to maintain the benefits, so it can reduce the amount of listening time. You can listen daily if you wish. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here are recommendations from the description of Vitamin D Production:

Use 2 - 3 times for best results, supplement as you need.

Edit: Here’s a tip for you and anyone reading along.

Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects and The Sun Gazer can also complement Vitamin D Production well, particularly if you’re listening to it for energy every morning when you wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KozsnmNiFkk

From the Vitamin D Production comments section:

Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects will amplify The Sun Gazer (and positive effects from the sun itself) when played anytime within 24 hours before it.

7 Likes

Hi @Dumbles, wondering how you are doing now?
And if specific fields and change in your daily habits helped you with Lupus?

A close friend of mine just got diagnosed with CNS Lupus, and I’m starting to do some research on the topic, so I can assist her out.
Your feedback would be greatly appreciated :pray:

1 Like

House MD would love this topic :laughing:

There have been many new fields since this topic, I think lupus is an autoimmune illness so I would say autoimmune field is a must, DNA repair, plasma to mitochondria and plasma light. Mana circuits as well maybe.

2 Likes

Yes indeed :ok_hand:

And yes for the fields, as she is new to it I am thinking about offering her an adapted version of the Point of No Return Stack

Simply adding the autoimmune field, smart stem cells and plasma brain of youth (as her lupus is attacking the brain).

Along with assessing together what are the best treatments in the physical (they are offering chemotherapy :neutral_face:), and new habits she could take on.

2 Likes