Now the fashion is sunbathing without clothes

There was a tropical storm or hurricane (not sure don’t check the news, one of the two… are they the same thing? lol) passing by near my city haha I live in Miami, but it’s pretty much gone now just been raining non stop, If it’s pouring hard i won’t even try but if it’s just some dark skies I’ll do it! I’ll open up the skies just enough for me to get a tan lol

Let’s see if they can do it, Ive never had them do anything like that for a prolonged time, they can just make it rain harder or softer (or stop the rain if it’s light enough already), I haven’t had them move clouds yet lol

Are you sure about that? Or are you saying that’s how Dream’s SARM fields work?

https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-sarms-prohibited-class-anabolic-agents/

From that site, “Unlike anabolic steroids, which bind to androgen receptors in many tissues all over the body, individual SARMs selectively bind androgen receptors in certain tissues, but not in others.”

I have heard / read about the test suppression, but I thought that was because your body down-regulated somehow, being aware that there are all of these anabolic placeholders floating around.

I don’t think I have that. I have a Patreon subscription, but have not bought anything else as of yet (really eyeing one of those Thor beer steins though). Have not noticed suppression so far, or at least it has not gotten to the point where I feel it / see it.

3 Likes

Yeah what it’s saying is that while steroids can bind test to all sorts of tissues (your heart and stuff) SARMS only binds it’s self to the androgen receptors in your muscles

That’s why the name SARMS stands for selective androgen receptor modulator

I think I misunderstood your initial question lol I thought you where experiencing suppression

I really want a thor stein too!

2 Likes

Sounds like we might both be kind of right. There’s theoretically a limit to how much test and other anabolic compounds our bodies can use, but if SARMs are only targeting muscles, other areas may or may not be saturated, so I might not be getting all the manly effects I could. Adding the test booster back in might be a good thing.

Thanks for your insights as always.

2 Likes

I think SARMS directs your available testosterone to your muscles leaving the untargetted areas with out test as test would more readily flow to your muscles

Adding test booster would result in the same thing I believe, it would mean you would have more test going to your muscles

As long as you have SARMS in your system it’ll work like that, SARMS only purpose is to put on size, it won’t make too feel more manly, it will do the opposite (From test suppression), but you’ll look more manly I guess lol

Maybe some one else can confirm though

Everything’s gonna work out alright though bro, just keep progressing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are some fields which might be of interest to those reading this discussion and work synergistically together with each other:

Here are a few related posts:

7 Likes

Not exactly…

2 Likes

Thank you Uial! I appreciate these recommendations! I’m so going to implement the star being experience while tanning, that sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Enlighten me pls

1 Like

Being as this is your main focus in life right now, I’m gonna let you do the research on it.
@wuMing was on the more correct understanding tho.

3 Likes

Damn okay lol well at least wuMing knows he was on the right path of understanding

2 Likes

And so are you now, as @_OM pushed you into researching :wink:
@GoddessesAndGod

2 Likes

Haha yeah, thanks @_OM lol

2 Likes

Well all I can say is I used to accidentally stumble upon some retired people practicing such practices a couple of times while on a run before I learnt where the nudist places were around my place lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Good times lol

2 Likes

also cooks the b@lls :roll_eyes:

So, for anyone interested in gaining the benefits of nude sunbathing who doesn’t actually want to be naked, there are lines of clothing made specifically for this purpose. They allow the sunlight through, and are generally marketed as swimwear that keeps you from developing tan lines. But, they sell more than swimwear too, like shirts, dresses, etc. Here’s one of my favorite brands, check it out:

2 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod, get a pair of those trunks and do your workouts outside - you’ll never have as intense of a workout indoors as you can if you’re lifting in the sun, because the sun is refueling you the whole time you’re lifting. Try it man.

1 Like

I did it once this summer completely naked in the forest.
This was a funny experience xD
It was a beautiful sunny day I was just walkin in the forest and had to stop and take a piss suddenly the sunbeam hit my nuts and I felt bless (no joke it was a nice feeling)
Than I thought “why not being right now completely naked” so I moved with the car at home to get a blanket where I can lay down and my meditation pillow.
I recommend to everyone to make once such a experience I felt like tarzan

5 Likes

this is the first time i heard of ppl sunbathing with clothes on

3 Likes