Regarding the shiny and revitalized hair

I just would love to know how many times do i have to listen to this hair audio? 2-3 times? Also is there any additional audios do i have to listen with before or after for the scalp? Like blood circulations or fat to stem cells? I am not so sure i would love some help :)

New Release - Frivolous (Sapien medicine album)

All answers and comments are in this thread if you have any further.

But let me just reply here this time.

2-3 times a day is good.

No need to listen to anything else.

6 Likes

I’ve read that thread but i thought of doing one specifically maybe there are additional things to add but thank you anyways!

1 Like

Thats ok we used to have same topic all over the place :laughing: but then we started putting them together so itd be faster all in one place and dont worry you just ask on the thread and ppl will answer your question there anyway

4 Likes

try listening to the dutasterided scalp for added benefits (before the shiny and revitalized hair)

2 Likes

I have this audio, I’ve Heard it Can make hair more straight, Can reverse hair thining.

I don’t understand what it does clearly, if someone Can tell me please

1 Like

The shiny and Revitalized Hair

Uses the elements of hair growth booster along with some damage repair and jing + plasma for the most luxurious looking hair around.

6 Likes

What is plasma ?

1 Like

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-the-plasma-light-and-infrasound-bioactive-beach/9903/1356

read here

2 Likes

1200 post, it’s too much to read sorry

Check links about what is negentropy that is what she/he meant.Theey are posted in that thread

It’s too complex for me unfortunately

I had a good laugh with Google Translator.

Sorry, I felt too lazy to translate it on my own but I think it remains understandable though.

9 Likes

lol my writing style doesn’t suit auto-Translate. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Indeed, I’m still busy laughing :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Translator did pretty good job IMHO.

5 Likes

Even in french body, it needs Big knowledge in physics and biology.

I understand it Can bring harmony in the cellular interactivity.

The healing in all the cancer desease is promissing.

I don’t know if it Can give a teeth régénération. It’s actually the only improvement I’m interesting.

1 Like

Yes, it can. On its own or along with Teeth and Gum Regeneration fields. You can also go for Plasma Soaked Teeth and Gums.

= basically, some of the fields recommended by Mushi to you yesterday.

Also, you can check Uial’s posts:

1 Like

I have the first version on patreon 2019,

I don’t understand why they closed my topic, last Time it was me I Ask to close my account because I’ve flirt with a beautiful girl. if in such a community in hight level of consciousness they cancel people like that I don’t understand.