Muscles Beyond Limits

Works on muscles only.

So, to the extent that growth in your muscles will contribute to your increase in height (which is usually only a little), then maybe?

As you grow your muscles, you will increase in weight, so yes.

7 Likes

Does this actually make you stronger (as far as I know, steroids give you more energy and make muscles larger but actually don’t directly increase your strength without working out)?

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

And if this works on skeletal muscles, would it cause bones/body frame to grow as a byproduct?

1 Like

It could cause the bones of the skeleton to grow stronger, yes, and perhaps thicker. But not in length.

3 Likes

Well Could be as indirect stimulus … But if youu want that specifically use the The bone strengthener

11 Likes

Yes please use bone strengthener.

While I’ve been building muscle I noticed my bones had a harder time holding the muscles.

11 Likes

That’s what I meant, thanks!

1 Like

i want to buy this field. After buying can i share the audio with my relatives and friends?

I dont beleive so

16 Likes

Ah yeah way back I used to use the combo of Bone Strengthener & Negentropic Chi with Chi to Bone Marrow after to just increase general bone mass, was a good combo really. Another thing people often forget is to use the joint regeneration because your body will carry a heavier load

8 Likes

What’s different about this field that you can’t share it with friends/family, but you can share other paid fields?

There’s protection on this field and for good reason

Someone could bootleg it and start leaking it for free on YT as their own field, it’s not very fair to the creator. People could share it left and right and it might even lead to SM getting shut down with slander from the ignorant. People could start abusing the hell out of these fields.

Trust in Dream, he’s done it for a lot of good reason beyond simply not wanting you to share it, you’re already blessed enough to have come across it.

11 Likes

No, I understand the reason for it, I’m just wondering why this field is special in that you can’t share it. Also @Captain_Nemo Are there any other fields that can’t be shared?

i think the intention here is that, when a group of people pool together to buy something, their intent is generally not a good one.
because the aim is to, while get it cheaper, also takes advantage of the seller.

this is the part that matters, the intent.
but i am quite sure you and a mother or sibling can sit and enjoy it together with no problems

the intention there is vastly different.

42 Likes

My home gym happens to be the living room

Guess my 75 year old dad is about to get jacked aha

33 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

25 Likes

Something something protection

Something something wait an hour or few hours after adipose

Mythical

3 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yog-sothoth is the gate. Yog-sothoth is the key.

He who dreams of purity may enter… The rest? A mythical annihilation.

4 Likes