Muscles Beyond Limits

Sorry, I should have edit that post.

An increased in fiber cells will result in looking bigger as a byproduct but isn’t the direct goal of it.

6 Likes

Would this be an appropriate field for someone who has difficulty exercising and needs to build up muscle to increase mobility? Or is is better to just use automated leg day for example.

2 Likes

Okay… unless I’m reading this incorrectly it literally says this field is for bulking up and an explosive increase in muscle mass

1 Like

I didnt know you could do that haha :joy: this audio was +76eur to Czechia haha

6 Likes

You’ll have more “workers” at your disposable to move weight, little training and these “workers” will turn out to be massively powerful because there’s strength in many.

When I say little I really mean little training, even the automated audios should (not 100%) yield extreme results.

8 Likes

Hey it’s me… your brother. ™

Anyone with the field yet? How it feel? Eternal? Zen?

Then you should use VPN too :sweat_smile:

Heh… hehe :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

clutches onto armor tag

2 Likes

So I did 1 exercise of biceps and I felt such a huge pump, in fact even my forearms felt tight.

That shouldn’t be the case from just 1 exercise.

I haven’t changed anything besides add this audio and zenified audio in my stack. My workouts are still the same.

Edit: after doing back I legit felt like my back was being tear appear whenever I did push-ups (no pain) if it means new fibers already been created then oh boy.

24 Likes

Crazy. Wild and crazy.

I’m just going to blow up Kadath and integrate this field.

1 Like

:mage:
Unbelievable you say?
I have heard many a things, even that there are living Jinns in there, moving the muscle fibers.
But i assure you, it is
cropped-760x280-1

60 Likes

I have heard many a things, even that there are living Jinns in there, moving the muscle fibers.

Not my kind of orgy. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

thanks for the clarification sir

4 Likes

Could this help with body frame development considering it says skeletal muscle cells growth

2 Likes

:smirk_cat:

I saw this and did the quickest sprint from my garden back into the house to find my CC

Haven’t been working out as much because I’ve been busy with work and family things but St. Biceps has been giving me good gains

With this I’ll really make people think I was working hard the entire covid break

10 Likes

Oh you’re gifting it to me? That’s kind.

Thanks man!

:smiling_imp:

I’m such an asshole sometimes lol.

Go get it, test it out thoroughly. Make pics. Or else.

3 Likes

I haven’t had drastic gains visually which is why I haven’t taken pics but I’ve moved up to XL shirts and finally beginning to get some bicep delt separation with St. Biceps

I primarily focused on Adipose which didn’t work super quick with me but it helps me consistently lose weight (much more than with diet pills or anything)

Might get a new job soon so this was instacop just so I can get the gainsssszzzzz

11 Likes

Lakers - I can’t like this post.

JK man. Looking good though, just take the shirt off next time.

4 Likes

I will after a bit of this field, my gut is still huge (shrink a fair bit though with adipose). The only thing I worried about with St. Biceps was my legs getting too big too quick even after cutting down my leg days

But yea Lakers ain’t doing so hot this season @anon98607113 haha

3 Likes

So it’ll just make look bulky but at the same time, make you stronger?

:joy::joy::joy: Te Amo Capitán!!! You are awesome!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

9 Likes

Here ↓

Once you got more fibers start heavy loading and watch you bulk like nothing (ofc you’ll need to supplement with food etc)

8 Likes