First successes and I want to tell/ask you something :)

Hey beautiful members :slight_smile:

After @anon46520955 suggested me some audios in this thread, I listened constantly to the playlist (added New perspectives x2 and micro dosing x1 in the morning).

Since a month now and I say, the changes are truly noticeable! :)) In the first Time happiness conquered my way, then at the beginning of September I had a completely change in my life, started a new work and moved far away from my loved oneā€™s, just to experience myself and learn new stuff(permaculture, I think I like a lotā€‹:grin:). This change was very hard for me, much uncomfortable feelings, anxiety, the feeling of being in attentionmode, stressā€¦ With the fields my system relaxes, give me the feeling that Iā€™m okay, the situation is okayā€¦ Sometimes I feel the impulse to run away, but I can handle itā€‹:heart: in the past I ranā€¦ Sometimes I donā€™t feel a instant mood change with some of the audios, but thatā€™s okay too. The feeling only want to be seenā€¦ And I have to say the uncomfortable feelings slowly gets loss. One problem was there, I was half of my life a junkie and handled this the last two years very good, only a very few times back to consume, but with this big change I drank the last two weeks alcohol, nearly daily, one or two beer alone at workend and a lil bit more in social interaction. I noticed that could become problematic, the way back to addiction is short I thinkā€¦ Thereā€™s something I donā€™t want to feel, is it loneliness, insecurities, fear, I cannot grasp it really in these moments, but I decided to start a project on Wednesday: no alcohol. And it was easy to now. :) one thought I want to share with you is, is it possible that I project my general fears into social situations? Because on somedays social interactions feel very easy, I feel whole but on other days I could run away because of pressure and stressā€¦ Itā€™s not like constant social fear and with some people I can talk like a waterfallā€¦ And there is one more success, if I donā€™t know what to say, Iā€™m relaxed often. In the past this was very, very uncomfortable :slight_smile:

I saved a lot of money and now I have to decide, in thinking of the thought above, if Iā€™m waiting for the social mastery tag to be available or if I should buy the blueprint, Shamanic blend, emotional supporter and EMP?! what do you think? Because if Iā€™m projecting my fears into social situations, the reason is not directly social anxiety and the fields work on many more areaā€™s, as I can imagineā€¦ To know, becoming relaxed in social interactions is one of my priorities.

So enough for today. Iā€™m happy for your thoughts and want that you all have a wonderful day!! :heart:

Love and gratitude to Luna for your advice, saved a lot of timeā¤ļø

13 Likes

when youā€™re in social situations, is it your thoughts that distract you from being present with everyone? if this is you, you could try shamanic blend

is it how you emotionally and/or physically feel when youā€™re socially interacting? if this is you, you could try EMP

or is it both? if this is you, you could try emotional and mental supporter

they all help in the end.

4 Likes

Any of those suggestionns :ok_hand: :100:

Find your own way , you can do it!!

4 Likes

Wow thatā€™s great to read!

We always broadcast (the sum of our thoughts and emotions at any given time) so I think the best foundation for social interactions (and for life really) is to work on self-love so that it is unconditional and not dependent on the opinions of others or societyā€™s conditions. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been working on the most and while itā€™s not easy (we get taught from a young age various conditions for approval), it gets easier after a while.

A field that has just been released and that is absolutely amazing is the Inner Pillar of Power. Itā€™s free so well worth trying to see if it helps.

Something I keep repeating myself is that what people say and do is none of my business but how I react to it is. The less I bother what people think and am centered, the more I am comfortable in my own skin and the more interacting with people is wonderful.

Two audios have really helped me with this: Knight Warrior Mindset and The Unbreakable. They go really well together to feel like one is unflappable and they worked really quickly. Either one would help too.

I also love Shamanic Blend. Itā€™s one of my staples and I think it would also work towards what you are trying to achieve. I canā€™t comment on the other two you asked about however.

Also, if you are a Patreon member you might want to consider the Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil Link to the thread for info one field that is included in it is Social Enjoyment, which might work really well for what you are talking about :slight_smile:

Good luck and let us know of your progress :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for your questions :) itā€™s the feeling, pressure, flight modeā€¦ paired with brain fog or so, nothing in my head(consciously noticed BTW)

2 Likes

Thank you for your words! And advice!
Yes unconditional Self-love and acceptance are the best foundation for living the live you want to, imo too :slight_smile:
I will try the inner pillar field after my playlist today, the thread sounds amazing, some of the replies seems similar to meā€¦

Interesting, knight and Unbreakable are a little more down on my shopping list, Unbreakable is often in my mind these days :grinning:

Yea the sigil, I created it a little more than a month now on a Lapislazuli. In the first time I wasnā€™t sure if I done right, but now I donā€™t want to let the stone at homešŸ˜

May I ask you, have you experienced social fears too? And are you aware of this in these moments? This is the first step to make New decisions right?!

1 Like

I know what you mean, there isnā€™t a puff of smoke or an resounding abracadabra that says: ā€œyou have done well friend!ā€ hahahaha But itā€™s so simple I donā€™t see how you could have gotten it wrong. The results with this were slower to manifest for me than recent fields for instance, but it definitely works over time :slight_smile: So bring that Lapislazuli everywhere, baby! haha :slight_smile:

I have and still do! But it has become easier. After my illness I had a complete loss of confidence, which made me fear social interactions. I have decided not to filter myself, be as I truly am (not say things to please nor refrain from saying them out of fear of displeasing) and deal with the consequences so it makes it doubly challenging at times.

You are absolutely right that the first step is awareness!

What helped (even though itā€™s pretty obvious in theory it isnā€™t in practice) is to know that people liking me or not is often a reflection of their own projections and has nothing to do with my self worth. Only I can gives this to myself, not based on what others think, not based on success or failure. Simply because I exist makes me worthy and it is true of everyone. When we judge ourselves through other peopleā€™s eyes, we are the ones giving them power over us, no one is taking it from us.

Also, whenever I would catch being negative about myself, I would review what I said as if I was my best friend and not my inner critic. It turns out I would never judge someone else as harshly as I judged myself and would never say such things. Itā€™s of course impossible to do this everytime but I did so when I could and it made a huge difference over time.

Lastly, I would play either Plasma Flower or Knight at low volume on my phone during social interactions (I still use them for more difficult conversations on the phone or in person). It did make a difference and knowing I had them was comforting.

I hope that helps :slight_smile: feel free to ask me anything, us with social fears got help each other out hahaha!

3 Likes

First of all, my greatest respect that you have accepted this challenge and I am sure that you will create the life you want!!!

True the process is so simple, what could go wrong :sweat_smile: when I look back I feel the changes with time :)
So yeaa I bring it everywhereā€‹:grin::heart:

Your decision to not do or say anything just to keep harmony I find admirable! Great that you stay true to yourself, really!!! Even if it doesnā€™t always feel easyā€¦ Iā€™m still working on that, thanks for the input :)

True, that the reaction of the other person has nothing to do with our value is a fact. Unless it triggers us, then we may question where we are not at peace with ourselves, but basically I see the same! Unconditional self-worth yeaā¤ļø thank you for your words! When we stop judging (ourselves and others) , Peace comes. I think a lot of it runs but also really unconscious.

Treat yourself like your best friend, thatā€™s it, thatā€™s worth so much and a practice thingā€¦ With me every 20 minutes a gong rings to remind me of this and some other, the difference is powerful :sweat_smile:

And thanks again for the suggestions of mindset audios, feels like I could use just that as support. Been reading through the threads on this and crying in a few places :see_no_evil: I think Iā€™ll flip the coin to reorganize my wish list and wait another week to not rush into deciding what to buy nowā€¦ My ego is on fire :rofl:

How do you regulate it when you have new social experiences? For example you want to go to a sports club where you donā€™t know anyone. It costs me an insane amount of overcoming and on the way there it feels cruel. Only to realize that in most cases everything is easy. Iā€™ve already had many positive experiences, but the first step is so insanely exhausting and doesnā€™t feel any easier, despite the fact that I know thatā€¦ The only thing that helps is to breathe and allow the feelings, I guess.

And how is it with you, when you get in contact one on one as opposed to group conversations? And how do you handle that then? In groups I think thereā€™s something like stimulus overload, Iā€™m usually super quietā€¦

So, have a great day for now :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!! And right back at you! :smiley:

When I realised like you that it was worse in my head than in reality, it created relief. Nothing was gained by feeling awful before so I tried simply not to think about it. Iā€™d listen to audiobooks or to uplifting music while getting ready and before I got out the door I announced to myself what I wanted. Something simple like ā€œI want to enjoy spending time in other peopleā€™s company and for the day to go wellā€. With time it got easier and now I donā€™t think about it so much.

Another very simple trick that can be useful is asking questions. After the initial fear got a bit better I started to put my focus on others. Being interested in them, asking questions then listen. And being honest. Sometimes (when the context felt right) as I started saying something and saw my anxiety rise I would stop what I was saying and just tell people candidly that I had social anxiety and was trying to get out of my comfort zone and would appreciate their patience. It takes some pressure off and people tend to then be kinder. And if they donā€™t react well to this, they (in my opinion) are not people worth spending time with.

Iā€™ve always preferred one on one because I am genuinely interested in people so my curiosity is stronger than my fears, it wonā€™t take long to start asking questions, then feeling part of the conversation. As for groups, I went progressively. Smaller things, then I got comfortable, then bigger then got comfortable. Fortunately being silent is always an option when there is overwhelm haha I guess the idea with anything, especially fears, is to take it slow and built confidence. Really put the focus on what went well and remembering that. Anything that doesnā€™t go well is better forgotten.

You too! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks and for sharing your experiences too! :)
Helped me, the intention thing makes sensešŸ™ˆ

With asking questions, thatā€™s what I want to developā€¦ When people arenā€™t at the ā€œsame waveā€, I felt not very interested in the past, like ahh Naa what could I learn from youā€¦ Not in a bad meaning, but this is limiting and disconnects me from othersā€¦ I will change this anywayšŸ˜…

1 Like

While I do think that thereā€™s something to learn from everyone and everything, I do think that if people arenā€™t at the same wavelength it may not be time to learn with them. The challenge is trusting our feelings, which of course is not always easy with social anxiety. To state the obvious, I guess thatā€™s where working with self-love helps, the more there is the less place for anxiety :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well said! :slight_smile:

Challenge acceptedšŸ˜€

And yea, perhaps itā€™s not the right time to learn from themšŸ¤”
In my dream, I can find interests and commonalities to talk about with everbody.
Letā€™s see when the dream comes truešŸ˜…

2 Likes

I love everything you wrote! :smiley: :smiley: What a great attitude, beautiful! :heart:

2 Likes