Field for social confidence

27M , hi all,

Please suggest me fields for

1. For social confidence and getting out of comfort zones. I’m quite shy and overthinking when it comes to socializing. Also , i want to have that outgoing and adventurous personality which currently non existent.

2. To increase sexual energy. Having 1 intercourse drains alot energies from me , causes anxiety, brain fog, low confidence for few days. This negatively affects my work performance. (I dont drink alcohol , don’t smoke , do exercise 5 times a week).

Note : It would be very helpful if fields suggestion kept minimal as my current stack is already a lot.

Thank you guys

2 Likes

I think we should know your current stack.

(and if you are ready to pay for fields or not, budget etc)

1 Like

This is my current stack. I recently restarted listening after about 3 months break from all all fields.

Morning :
1.Kidney and Adrenal Healing 1x
2.Endrocrine System Rejuvenation 1x
3.Unstoppable willpower 1x
4.Attract love 1x

Afternoon :

1. Upregulation of Dopamine receptors 1x (Binaural nutrition)
  2. Enhanced brain hemisphere connection 1x
  3. Enhanced visual process 1x
  4. Nerve growth 1x
  5. Negentropic jing 1x
  6. Soul core restoration 1x
  7. Kidney and adrenal healing 1x
  8. Endocrine system Rejuvenation 1x

Evening :

1. Legendary hair serum 1x
  2. Negentropic jing 1x
  3. Soul core restoration 1x
  4. Sacral and base chakra 1x
  5. Heart and solar plexus chakra 1x
  6. Kidney and adrenal healing 1x

Before sleep :

1. Ojas marrowed and shaken 1x
1 Like

yes , willing to spend

The confidence sapien YouTube is quite good for that. You can also use charisma and glamour for attraction. Or fame sigil.

1 Like

will try , thank you

1 Like

will try, thanks

Hello my friend. For my money, the best product for your issue #1 would be the Social Mastery Advanced Field:

Expensive, but well worth it. Now would be a good time to invest in it because it may not come back for awhile after it is eventually sold out.

I truly believe you’ll notice dramatic improvements with your ability to socialize. You’ll eventually gain more and more confidence and in due time, this confidence, along with all the fields acting upon you synergistically, will make more extroverted and adventurous. Of course, you’re going to have to put yourself out there and make the effort as well, but this will help tremendously.

3 Likes

Thank you for this recommendation! I thought this item no longer available …Will look into it.

1 Like

There’s 2 left currently being offered. It gets re-stocked periodically, usually after a couple of months or so, so if you really need it now would be a good time to jump on it, otherwise you’d have to wait for the next batch to be made after this one gets sold out.

Also, this version has been reworked and upgraded to be more powerful relative to the older version - it also has a new feature of ‘social looseness’ that I think you’d benefit greatly from.

I wish you the best my friend, I hope everything works out for you :)

3 Likes

It is always a pleasure to see a beautiful soul in this forum wanting to improve their interpersonal skills, I admire you for that! Yes definitely Social Mastery is one of my favorite labels !!! I love this label so much and could write a huge amount of experiences about it.

To what they have already mentioned before that I find it excellent and if it is not currently very related to it, I suggest the field of charisma and glamor that literally makes me more funny lol I make several jokes and I come up with so many nonsense in head with jokes and jokes lmao!

So boen I suggest for a good and fluent communication the free youtube field Blarney Stone! turns you into snake charmer, turns you into charming piper, turns you into snake charmer!

Nice to meet you dear brother! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

Thank you for the review of the tag and other fields suggestions. Will add to my stack.
Nice to meet you too :smiley:

1 Like

Hi , i have a doubt. Do you experience any energetic taxing feeling (overwhelm) when wearing the tag? Im kind of easily overwhelmed person , so im concerned about that.

1 Like

This is supposed to enhance social interactions:

And subconsciousness limit dissolver should be also in. (2x, if it doesnt get too much), if you feel overwhelmed by negative emotions play afterwards stress relief and emotional release.

Mjölnir (thor) mandala makes your aura much bigger and crushes your obstacle. Well i read some interesting stuff about that field just keep in mind, this archetype represents shadowwork and concquer your inner world. (it might trigger some stuff, see if it works)

St. Michael also is an option and reflect inner beauty outwards too

You may add Fa jin gong for some extra chi in it.

Become whole also might be a good option.

To handle more energy i recommend to use the energy expansion card atleast 1-2 daily (aura purification and chakra growth too)

instead attract love try it with this:

or

https://teespring.com/the-entwining-worlds-of-beauty?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=1277&cid=104456

I’m not sure if 1x is enough, especially on the physical fields.

I would consider atleast 2x daily.

(on chakra, soul core restoration it’s fine to play it once a day)

3 Likes

This with energy expansion card is a good way to become stronger.

(later you can add automated pranayama to this field but it’s good to start without and see how it works)

8 Likes

Many good tips . Thanks alot.

2 Likes

hello :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
from the first few people who got this amazing label :))))
@GianLee

I remember we were checking on our tags and whether we have received it yet…and I had it a bit earlier, and then i started talking non stop :D haha and then @GianLee got his, and then since then we have been talking jussst in long texts :D

Social mastery is an amazing tag, I wrote a post about all what you can exprience with it, a short description of possibilities you may say :))

which is why I’m answering your question.

if you think you feel overwhelmed, you may wanna read this here:

My recommendation for your question: observe what is making you not as confident as you wish, be more comfortable with everything that is not making you where you wanna be, and from there…you will know what you wanna do :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

5 Likes

:+1::ok_hand:noted … thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like