Guidance audios

i need suggestions… i know im good inside but sometimes that light inside of me, i somehow can’t seem to find it at times. so what are fields on your mind that might help me?

i listened to dream seeds integrity, like an inner voice telling me what to do so i don’t make any more rash decisions.

anyone? i also know the higher self audio.

anyone else know any similar audios?

btw i am open to any suggestions within the Quadibel Integrity channel too because i listen to them :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

There is one: inner beauty reflected autwards it is free.

self esteem field is also good.

but there are always reasons for what you describe to happen… they can be outside influences or inner conflicts and blockadges.

Is all up to you how deep you want to go and change and in what you believe is the truth about you, what are you, what happens in your enviroment…

this can be the beginning of your journey.

light doesnt fade…if it did you wouldnt miss it and write here…

5 Likes

you are right Sarumann, thank you for your wonderful reply and suggestions… :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi, @MilkshakeMangogroup welc 6

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Rather than jumping on in with guidance audios first, I would spend some time clearing your blocks that are preventing your guidance in the first place. There are tons of free audios for that.

In fact, we have what we call “Point of No Return” [PONR] stacks (which you can find using the built-in forum search engine, that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum). There’s the OG PONR stack as well as a few additional versions which included newer free fields as they were released.

I can’t know what your blocks might be but, with just a little honest self awareness, you can make some accurate guesses for yourself because you have front-row seats to your experience. As you are clearing your blocks, your awareness will grow and become more accurate and helpful for you.

You can supplement your audios by doing Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation. [Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems].And if you think you have aura blocks (really, all blocks impact the aura in some ways, we have a (Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems).

When you have cleared your blocks, you will find that that light inside of you doesn’t go anywhere, so it was never anything for you to find. As our friend, @Sarumann33, said, that light is who you are. At that point, you can start with your guidance audios. I’d add in Become Whole. If you become a Patreon subscriber (for a minimal subscription fee), you’ll get access to Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine, which will increase your connection to your Higher Self, which is that light you’re asking about.

When you’ve cleared your blocks, that’ll be the time to add your guidance audios.

8 Likes

Welcome to our forum!

That part of you that you speak of, the light inside… it’s always there. That’s your soul/higher self which always knows the right thing to do in a situation. Our souls are rather selfless and detached so it naturally guides us to what leads to the most balance within and in our world.

What clouds us is our egos. Our egos are selfish and attached so it is driven by our desires that may be detrimental to our balance or that of others. So I believe the two audios ‘way of integrity’ and " higher self’ are excellent audios for guidance. Before listening to them, I would recommend listening to ego dissolution to remove the ego’s cloud and allow the higher self and integrity guidance in.

More than anything though… is our lack of awareness. Our intuition sits at the very present moment. It is the feeling before all feelings that come after (which are usually the egoic ones attributed to past patterns, habits, beliefs, ext).

To become aware of this requires us to remain present in the moment. Breathe consciously. Notice your thoughts and observe. Know that you aren’t thinking them. Easier said than done of course but it can be as simple as think before your speak. Through remaining present, you remain in the flow of the light within. (Mindfulness, higher vibration can help with this)

14 Likes