Rare Astral Portal NFT for Sale!

>> Rare Astral Portal NFT for Sale! <<

FAQS

Q. What’s an NFT?
A. Please read this and get very familiar with NFTs before even thinking about purchasing this.

Q. How does NFT Ownership work with these fields?
A. Read this and this.

Q. Why is it so expensive?
A. Because I believe these prices are the still far below the FAIR Market Value for the fields. I strongly agree with this quote below:

And you’ll still getting it for FAR LESS than that value.

Q. Seriously, it’s too expensive and I need it!
A. You absolutely don’t “need it”. Please check out the 400+ FREE fields available or Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation for options that cost you nothing but some time and persistence to accomplish similar and possibly greater results.

Q. What if it doesn’t sell? Will you reduce the price then?
A. Nope. I’ll simply hold on to it and sell it for much more later. These are like rare collectible sports memorabilia that I’m certain will increase in value in the future. And sports memorabilia literally don’t do anything… at all. I can patiently wait instead. :slight_smile:

Q. Somebody else is selling theirs for less. Why won’t you match their price?
A. Then I recommend you buy it from them ASAP. :slightly_smiling_face:
I expect these will sell for even much more in the near future.

Q. Does it work tho?
A. Of course it does! Are you new around here? :slight_smile:

Q. What does it do tho?
A. Read this thread here >> Astral Portal - NFT: New Release and ask your questions in that thread.

NOTICE:

Please do your own research and due diligence about NFTs and the laws of your country regarding cryptocurrency etc, before attempting to purchase this
There are NO refunds of any kind.

28 Likes

damn now u made me feel good for having this :rofl:

5 Likes

Hmmm

Is this maybe symbolic?

:man_shrugging: huh?

4 Likes

starts rubbing the prosperity tag for the genie to pop out and bless me with gazillions

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh i’m sure it’s not that muc-

5 Likes

Haha, it’s not an obligation to have it.
Makes you really appreciate the free stuff huh ?

Money first, then comeback

If you really cared about that type of stuff, you’d be like “alright”.
But if it’s just something that would be nice to have, you probably wouldn’t use it much anyway

Watch out for the FOMO, that sht is bad for you.

26 Likes

Everyone feel better after commenting about the “sticker shock” or ??

I’m not changing the price nor do I feel bad…

Listen to the FREE Abundance Mindset and Millionaire Mindset
(which incorporates the same mindset tech I brainchilded for you all to reach comfortable financial situations…)
or put in the work to master Astral Travel without the portal. :man_shrugging:

/Will absolutely be asking mods to clean up comments that are not useful to the thread…/

26 Likes

I do think it’s worth the price. However, I don’t think this one is meant to be for me due to my current financial circumstances. Best wishes to whoever does buy this, however!

11 Likes

Friendly banter, didn’t mean for it to come off any other way

2 Likes

Why not add the 33 cents to make it a smooth 6 3’s

6 Likes

It won’t let me.:smirk:

10 Likes

Kindly change the seller name to a different one. I am seeing NFT priced till 20k $ and as soon as I see Sapien Medicine , I thought it was the Sapien Medicine team selling those NFT.

You can mention the creater, but kindly change the seller name. I hope you understand. Thanks. :blush:

That’s not up to me or anyone else.
That’s how Venly organizes the products as Sapien Medicine is ultimately the rightful original owner of even these.

14 Likes

Ooou we got another one posted! :slightly_smiling_face:

2,700 :)

Ain’t no way I’m selling mine until I master astral projection to a tee :slightly_smiling_face:.

16 Likes

ya…go buy ambrosia at your local elixir shop

10 Likes

Nice first post :smirk:
Didn’t want to post this under your normal account huh?

So, now DW is under my evil spell?
Damn, I should create my own stuff if I’m that powerful.

Naw, I think all the people complaining want everything handed to them free, all the time, in every way possible, without any hardwork, with no self-disclipine, with no concepts of how much hard work and sacrifice went into the creation of the fields that are free or pennies on the dollar than what they should be.

Too bad the universe doesn’t actually work like that.
The people who will be “moving on” will be the one’s who put in the hard work and prioritized the time and/or money for the things that really mattered.

As always let me point you to the Super Saiyan Training Program that cost nothing and still to this day provides more “powers” than multiple fields put together that a whole 2 people (a few others not posting on the board too) have finished.
Or
I can give you a whole extensive program for free that would guaranteed change one’s life for free, but from experience, maybe 1 or 2 people here outside of Dream, Mao, Sammy, and Luna would actually be self-disciplined enough to do beyond a couple weeks.

It’s really quite funny to see all this outrage directed at me…
in order to subconsciously shame DW into continuing to give away his hard work for your benefits.

Because at the end of the day, that’s what this is all about.
You want to continue to get things worth $50k+ for free… or as low as possible
And you know that could eventually end…

Tell you right now, honestly, if it ends, it won’t be because of me…
It will be because of the stealers, and complainers, and “what have you done for me lately” people…
Not because I recommend or don’t recommend the pricing or anything.

And as repeated as before.
None of these NFTs are needed for spiritual growth… like at all, in my opinion.
They are “nice experiences” and even extraordinary, but not. a. single. one. of them is going prevent or help someone growing spiritually.
(cause that’s what the “excuse” is for being upset about the reselling of them…right? I don’t know. The rationale for being upset keeps changing)

Since we are in full on “let’s guilt someone cause I didn’t get what I wanted” phrase.

BTW - who all has done the Mass Med lately? You know. REAL STUFF. to actually change the world? How many friends have you invited? How much of YOUR PERSONAL money have you spent to advertise it?

Now since your first post was a personal attack, I’m going to ask the mods @uial, @SammyG, @AkiraTheWild to ban you…

Feel free to continue the discussion under your real account.

37 Likes

I havent seen ONE soul that has bought any of the NFT rarities complaining about how people is reselling them for super high amounts… its always the ones that didnt buy stuff the ones that complain :face_with_monocle:

They want abundance but when a chance for abundance is presented to them they reject it or want it for free.

Thats not how it works!!

If anything Captain is proud of his art and hard work being valued so soon that high, two he is (and i am 100% sure of it) happy people could have an opportunity to build something for the future thanks to him, three he’ll get royalties for life and 4th he knew what he was doing and was a fun thing he wanted to enjoy and us too as Om said, but of course theres always a bunch that have to find the negative side to everything, it amazes me actually.

Its not about Captain not getting all of that money thats bs. Dont try to cover it up with a nicely sound cause because its not, Its either YOU not having the chance to get a cut or you really have a problem with money and abundance and im sorry but i dont apologize for not sympathizing with that.

We all have what we think we deserve

In love
In finances
In profession
Etc

:woman_shrugging:t2:

17 Likes

:+1:

11 Likes