Changes in appearance/body structure?

I’m starting to figure that, yes, if only based on the fact that I have never gotten results from physical audio fields. (the free ones)

Drugs can do all those things, except for maybe the telepathy. Psychedelics might temporarily give you that though.

As for muscle growth, steroids and growth hormone can both do that (though I guess HGH is kind of expensive compared to an audio field) I don’t know about apoptosis of tissues, are you referring to scar tissue? there’s one on YouTube that supposedly destroys stretch marks but I never got any results from it.

So put in the searching bar things youd like to change see if theres something like

“Grow taller”

“Change eye color”

“Grow muscles”

“Dark hair”

“Straight nose”

Then youll see all the threads talking about those changes and the fields to get those results

7 Likes

Well, I can see where you’re coming from.

Before calling the quits, did you try the “point of no return stack” ?

Some users who didn’t see results at first started getting them after cleaning their systems (which I don’t guarantee it will).

Otherwise, it works for 99% of the people but you’re not the first reporting that

3 Likes

as a matter of fact, I did. I even made my own custom one afterwards in hopes that it would be more effective.

Guh, it’s got to the point where I’m starting to suspect that the physical fields are not really significantly changing people’s appearance, and the “testimonials” are all from teenagers going through puberty.

seriously, type “grow taller” into the search bar. Tell me how many post puberty adults have grown more than half an inch ( easily accountable for by posture and spinal muscle fluctuation)

but I’m sort of hoping that maybe the fields on Patreon, as well as the tags, are more powerful than the free ones? maybe?

That’s not a power problem.

I always got results, everybody I knew got results even if they didn’t know why they got results.

For more information, you’ll have to talk to my manager lol
Good luck

2 Likes

@Guineaman
This + Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation is secretly changing people’s lives.

Yes, it takes some discipline but having the field “not work for me” is absolutely not a consideration when these are done consistently over a certain period.

If anything, people realize how truly overpowered the fields are.

20 Likes

I got results too, just not significant physical ones

thank you sir, I will attempt this right away ( have never done reiki before)

2 Likes

My brother got more results than me, using less (physical fields). It varies from people to people too, hence the variance in the testimonies

10 Likes

may I ask, did he get noticeably taller? ( that is sort of my main goal)

Nah, we didn’t try. I come from a family with NBA level genetics
My sister is taller than a lot of guys on the forum, maybe most

But all the others have been tried and worked some took more time. If you don’t stop using you’ll keep getting results

5 Likes

which ones did he use? Maybe I’m just using the wrong ones

Ah, so you haven’t noticed any change in his physical appearance? Because that would support my above theory.

i understand where you’re coming from @Guineaman .

physical appearance is important to me which is part of the reasons why i was interested in sapien medicine.

physical proof is rare to find on the internet for many reasons.

the main reason i know of is privacy.

i wanted to physically change myself because i want the outside world to view me differently.

i find that there’s no point for me to provide before and after pictures because then i just leave a trail for the public internet to link me and my physical life.

i stick around because of the community and the results i’ve experienced and share like an online public journal.

i experimented going back to my life without sapien medicine fields and i realized it was filled with unnecessary challenges and miscommunications.

it’s like stopping my exercise, healthy eating habits, and sleeping regularly.

i do wish you success in your journey whether or not you stick around!

you could check out essence of beauty threads. although i don’t specifically mention physical changes, the mindset changes regarding physical appearance are more than enough for me.

:rose:

7 Likes

well, what I wanted was convincing evidence of fields making physical changes before I spent any money on them, as opposed to probability manipulation/luck fields. I’ve been “trying it myself” for the better part of a year, no cigar ]:

Do people post pictures? I’ve actually never seen such a thread, maybe I missed it

Hmm…. Did you even try ?
Like I click on a bunch of threads at random, I’m gonna get pictures from people before after. Like right before this one I saw a picture.

If the free stuff doesn’t work and you see evidence (I mean internet evidence, like all the bulking ads) you’re gonna spend your money ?

Not even once did you mention your stack or how you listened… maybe you could’ve started with something specific… it’s been hinted before

1 Like

yes I see what you mean

I have looked at that thread A few times

but my understanding was that the essence of beauty does not actually change physical appearance? Unless I’m misreading the description?

1 Like

Go do the point of no return stack with the star exercise and try again. Or don’t

Have a good evening ladies and gentlemen

4 Likes

Lol i have posted several times but after some months i delete them, it makes me feel uncomfortable after a while having my pics floating in the public space with tons of ppl i dont know.

Look in my opinion you could (if you want of course) stick to the free ones, focus on one aim at a time, always add Subconscious Limit Removal + ego dissolution and orgone accumulator or Mana circuit or Fa jing gong (yes they are primarily for healing) but are powerful boosters too and of course Plasma light beach.

Plus whatever specific audio for something you want.

See if it works then start buying fields, not before because honestly you sound like you have a lot of blockages by experience or fear but still you have them so no matter what we would say it might not happen to you.

And i personally wont try to convince you otherwise because i dont want to hold myself accountable for the lack of your results because as Philip said we all have different results and different speeds, we have discovered our own pace through experimentation and that is personal.

9 Likes

you’re correct, it doesn’t change one’s physical appearance.

the essence of beauty to me is like the idea towards a blueprint that then becomes physically materialized.

also free morphic fields work just as well as paid ones. i still use a lot of free and patreon morphic fields!

2 Likes